1 side love

Tell me im in your heart

 

 

JY:Oppa, can i go to have dinner with the fellow cast of DH2 tonight?

Manager: Well, from your schedule you only have 10 minute rest today...Erm,i guest i can help it if you want it badly..

JY: Aniya...its just, i want to show some courtesy.. They all inviting me to go tonight, what they will say if i cant go..At least, it can help me to know them better and help in my acting.. Maybe dinner only took 30 minute, well it wouldnt affect it right?

Manager: Arasso,i will help you.. Anyway, where is the place? Futhermore, we'll have music bank recording after this and you have practice shedule today for lovey dovey dance routine.

JY: Arasso...i think they will eat nearby music bank studio…so I just steal a little time right….

Manager:Arasso..

At the restaurant

 cy06.jpg

this is the restaurant they go..

All the actor and actress is already inside the restaurant, now they just wait for jinwoon and jiyeon to come. JB,JR, Ailee,Hyorin, Sora, Soo Young, Kim Jisu, and Seo joon.They sit in the Korean traditional restaurant and sit on the floor. Sora is also there with leeteuk her fake husband from the variety show we got married. Because they barely got together so sora invited her husband to meet her new friends.

JR: Yah Jb,are you sure jiyeon  will come here?She is extremely busy right now, I don’t think she can make it.

JB:Just wait a liitle..Where is jinwoon-hyung? Didn’t I told you to make sure he come tonight?

Jr: He on the way..He ask us to wait for him just now,we wait 5 minutes..then we order..im so hungry..i think I can eat a horse right now..

Meanwhile…

Sora:Seobang…just wait a little..we need to wait 2 other person..

Leeteuk: AIgoo…my baby princess.. don’t worry, im not that hungry..(while pinch sora cheek) Look here, youre cheek so chubby..i think tonight you don’t have to eat..hehe

Sora: what? Ok I want to leave you alone here…better I go sit behind JB..he surely give me food..*pout*

Leeteuk:wae? Come here…don’t sulk…I will buy everything you want to eat…hehe

JB:Iba iba….im so jealous look at sora noona..

Sora:Haha..what to jealous? Its not what you thinking…*but deep inside her heart, she really fall in love with leeteuk,but she afraid to admit it because she don’t want to loose him*

And all of them chit chat while waiting for jinwoon and jiyeon..

Meanwhile……….

Jinwoon in the car

Aish..i already late..They must already order the food and finish them all..andwae, I must call them to wait for me..

JW:Jr wait for me, I already on the way..but I stuck in traffic jam right now..Its because tonight is Music Bank recording so I think all the fan go here..aigoo..

10 minutes later Jinwoon arrive..

Ah…finally..Oppa, I go first ok.

Jinwoon manager:ok.

JInwoon Pov

Eh,isn’t that jiyeon.. she also late..haha..good,Looks like  im not the only one that late..

End of jinwoon POV

JW:Yah!! Park jiyeon! Haha..you also late eh.. Let go in together…kaja.

JY:Suprise me!!

Jiyeon POV

What?he shouting my name in public…is he crazy or what? Luckily no one here, because it’s the place where all the idol will eat after the music bank recording so it’s a little hideous for the fan. Only the managers know the place well.

End of jiyeon pov

Jinwoon go to jiyeon and examine her..

Jw:Jyeon-shii..dont have to make surprise face, we are here not for acting..haha..and seriously you need to smile..cheer up..we are here for food, aren’t you love food? Are you just finish recording?

JY:*angry a little by Jinwoon words* You shout at me off course im surprise, is there any person that smile after they feel surprised?

Jw:woo woo… calm down…Ok mianhe..*smile to her* I know you must really tired,let go to eat.

JY:Mianhe oppa..Yah, I feel a bit tired*smile back to jinwoon*kaja..

They enter the restaurant together..

JW&JY together: ..,Annyounghaseyo..sorry we are late.*Bow*

Sora:wah,how come you 2 come together? Eh..is there anything that we don’t know here?*try to tease them as they sit *

JB:Yah?jiyeon didn’t I said that call me if you arrived I can accompany you.* JB feel disappointed abit*

Ailee:eh..look like someone is jealous here..haha

All of them laugh..meanwhile,jiyeon,jb and jinwoon feel akward.

Hyorin:so tell me jiyeon-shii…what happen between you 2 ah..?

JY:Aniyaa…we just meet  outside of this restaurant…*her face turn red as she now become the attention*

Hyorin:haha..look at your face, it turn to red already.Geojitmal,it must have something happen between you 2..

Sora:Ok3..let not anymore..let order some food…

JY:For me, I want Bulgogi,blood sausage, donkatsu, Gimbop, and spicy rice cake..hehe..

All of them: Buyaaa? You can eat all of that? How come it can fit in your tiny stomach…?

JY:Hehe..actually, im really good at eating..Dont worry..

JB:yeah..of course she love food..dont you all saw Hero?*hero-korean variety show* she really show her love for food there..

Ailee:Look like there a people that being a fan-boy right now..

JB:Aniya..its just, I watched it..its not like that..*embarrassed*

Hyorin:Its ok JB…But, right now is not good for you to have scandal right now…You going to debut after this,so keep your image clean,this is advice from your noona…hehe

JB:Thanks for the advice,Don’t worry noona, I will keep my image clean..But being an idol I think that we need to forget about our love right? Aigoo…

JW:I disagree.. JB shii..if you want to love, just love.. Why you want to make the “idol”title as an excuse..? For me love is not a contract, you cant hold it or stop loving…why we have to make our life so complicated.. I think the person I really cowardly because cant express their love nor feel it.

All of them just sit quietly..thinking of what jinwoon have said..and all of them realize they all actually a coward.

Sora:So jinwoon shii..do you perhaps have a gf right now?

JW:erm.. im still search for my soulmate right now..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

All of them back to their dorm/house

 Sora pov

“if you want to love,just love”…………. He so young,but he can think so mature like that.. I love him,but how I can tell him………….i wish that I have the courage…….

End of sora pov …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

JIyeon Pov

Thinking about what jinwoon said earlier, “I really want to love, but can i??”..jiyeon said inside her heart.. She look at Hyomin already sleep.. she barely meet all the T-ara member because she is busy with filming right now..and she miss them so much.. Even they live in same house but they always have individual schedule make it hard for them to meet.

To be continue….