ARE YOU ZOMBIE OR WHAT?

Tell me im in your heart

 

At T-ara Dorm

JY:Mwoh…I am chosen as one of the cast?? chincha ya??

Manager: Neh, here is your character script, I want you to memorize it and the casting will held next week, sajangnim want you to get this role so make sure you are prepare and amaze them ,arasso…

JY:But…..this week my schedule is full and we still need to do the promotion for cry cry and and showcase at japan? How I can give my best when im so tired and………Manager cutting jiyeon: Sajangnim would not very happy to hear this. Just give all your best you can and don’t talk back.

JY:Aigoo…arasso arasso..i think what the fans said is true,im really changing into zombie because i cant get enough of sleep.. !@#$%^&*(... mumbling by herself but still can be heard by the manager and other member.

Eunjung:Jiyeon-ahh…don’t worry we’ll give you our support just like when you filming the God Of Study..cheer up ok..smile…….~and then eunjung use her hand to make jiyeon mouth smile…..~ Smile is much more suit with you arasso..

JY:Neh,gomawo unnie…Bianney oppa~she apologize to the manager because she talk back.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Somewhere in jypentertainment building

JB: What??!! I debut as an actor?? Wow this is so great!! JR we can be famous with this role you know, but of course im more famous than you because I got the lead role!! Haha! Maybe you should learn from me,hehe.

Manager:Ok enough talking Jb,this isn’t the right time for you too being cocky, only after you got the award best rookie actor you can boost about it,arasso..(Jr look at Jb with cynical smile),Here you character script I want both of you memorize it arasso, its thank for park jin young because giving both of you this opportunity so don’t wasted it.

JB and JR: Yes we will!!

Manager:ok then, I will be going..Continue with your practices..

As Jb open the cast list,he surprise and feel so excited..

JB:Mwoh!!! I cant believe this, I think today is my lucky day..haha..

JR:wae?

JB:Do you know jiyeon from T-ara??

JR:Off course I know her,T-ara is the famous girl band nowadays you idiot. So what wrong with her?

JB:She also casted in this drama,gosh!she really cute, I really like her when she on the Heroes….aaaaahh..im so happy,I think I want to try to make her fall to me with my killer smile..(while look at the mirror)

Jr: Yah,you pabo….do you think a beautiful and cute girl like her don’t have a bf? So please stop dreaming and what with your killer smile? I think it look like more a killing a people smile….so don’t do it infront jiyeon you will kill her if you know what I mean??hahaha!!!

JB:Yah!!do you want to die??

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the Dream High 2 first script reading,

Jinwoon POV

JW:Aishhh…There a lot of people here, who I should approaches first?? Aih,its jiyeon from T-ara..Wow she is really pretty, no wonder my friend ask me to ask for her phone number earlier.i think I will approaches her first since she is same with me, come from an idol group, and she is just around my age so I think I will comfortable with her.“Annyounghaseyo..jinwoon mida….i think its really cold today, do you want to eat some soup after this?”

JY:Neh..,Annyounghaseyo  jiyeon mida.

JW:#Mwoh?? What is that expression?? I think she think she pretty so that I want to seduce her,well you totally wrong girl..i just want to make friend and I don’t know what topic to start off, so I guess I want to talk about food as she love to eat as from what I heard and you with that attitude, I know you’re pretty and all but still I think you just need to smile to me as im your sunbae and im approaching your first.Aish what nonsense im thinking right now!!Ok calm down jinwoon,I know you nervous because she really pretty at real life, yeah well I heard that too, my fellow friend always praise her beauty…aigoo here I am commenting on her again..what I need to do now..i think im change to stone right now,what happen……#

JY: Excuse me…Jinwoon shi, are you going to sit here or just standing there?

JW: Eh……??~He still blur~

Jy: Are you going to sit here or not,if not please don’t stare at me like that.

JW:Ahh…nevermind,actually I just want to ask you where is toilet?

JY: Erm..im not sure,its better if you ask the staff,because im also same with you,just arrive here.

JW:its ok,thank you.” #who want to sit beside you? I  rather to sit with kahi unnie than sit with you,at least kahi unni is nice and she smile to me.#

Jinwoon pov end

Jiyeon Pov

What wrong with him,why he look at me like he want to eat me? I don’t know what his problem, he come to me and ask if I want to eat with him after this.i just don’t know what to response as im so shy and I don’t know him well. Plus im so sleepy waiting for the other fellow cast to come,so that I cant think what to say to him. But I feel sorry for him,as he must be embarrass as I didn’t answer him.

Jiyeon pov end.

To b continue...