Time please go fast..

Tell me im in your heart

phew..its been a while i think.. sorry for not updating busy with my Uni life...hehe...^^

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Writer POV:

Its been 3 months after the incident. Jiyeon now still trying to mend her heart. Maybe its just a crush, but why after 3 month those feeling still inside her heart. But,well, she know she need to forget about him now. Dream High 2 also finish,. She just arrive from Europe, to help  CCM new idol group to do music video there. Thankfully with all the schedule, she can forget about him for a moment. With the member addition in their group,and their CEO threat to them make she feel suffocated and stress. She know that, she need to more hardworking this time and try to let go all his personal problem.

Jiyeon Flashback:

At the hospital:

Joon: Jiyeon-ah! get well soon! Here flower for you.

JY:Oh..oppa.. u came, Buyaa..*pout*why bring me flower, oppa should bring me some food..im so hungry. i think i cant eat the hospital food. Its tasteless.

Joon:Haha..no wonder your nickname is dino! All you think is food. Next time, when you discharge i will treat you to some good food k. 

JY:Arasso. promise k. 

Joon:oh yeah. What is you want to say to me actually? The reason we came here because you told me you want to tell me something right. Did you remember? 

JY:Ah.. yeah.. the real reason..~Now i have  to collect all my courage to tell him my true feeling~*jiyeon inhale deep breathe* Actually oppa.......but i dont know if its the suitable time to tell you this.

Joon: wae? just tell me... you make me feel guilty.. is there something i did wrong?

JY:Aniya oppa. arasso2...i will tell you now. hermm, actually i........*suddenly joon phone's ringging*

Joon:wait a moment jiyeon...*joon talking to someone in the phone*~ yes, wait a moment, we will back to seoul after this k. just give me some time, honey. i will text you if im done k~ tett. joon disconnect the call.

JY:who that oppa? if you are busy, nevermind i will talk to you next time. 

Joon:Aniya..its just my chinggu. Just continue..

suddenly........... someone yell, oppaa...why you are so late? 

JY:Hyunah? *suprise but she still manage to control it*. Err..what are you doing here?

Joon: Eh..what are you doing here>? i told you to wait in the car. *joon half whispering to hyunah*...Meanwhile, hyunah ignoring just sit beside jiyeon and introduce herself. 

Hyunah: hello jiyeon, how are you? im hyunah, joon's yeoja-shin(girlfriend)

JY:Mwo? yeoja-shin? *suprise, this time she cant control it anymore* ~why he never told me about this~

Joon just standing and making pabo face. he didnt admit it nor deny it.

Hyunah:neh...hehe..suprise?i know, i also suprise to know it we together already 3 months.

JY:Aniya..its just..im so happy for oppa. because he always want a yeoja-shin before this. :) But oppa, how could you didnt tell me about this before? arent we are chinggu.haish.

Joon:Mianhe jiyeon-ah.its just happen like that, im also suprise that i with her 3 months already.hehe. Owh, what you want to tell me actually?

JY:Aah..aniya..its just actually i found a perfect girl for your yeoja-shin, because you always ask me to find your yeoja-shin,but since you found yours then i think i dont have to introduced to her oppa. hehe..

Hyunah: yah oppa.. you still want other yeoja-shin when you have me? *hyunah make angry face*.

Joon:Aniya..shes just joking... i always be your lover. Dont worry.

JY:*pout* wah...why you making this romantic scene infront of me.. am i watching a drama now..haha... im so jealous with you 2. huh. ~she trying to hiding her sadness by joking with them~ ermm..oppa, its late already.. Hyunah already waiting for you for a long time, i think its time for you to go back. Good night.

Joon: Arasso2..good night jiyeon, and take care.

Hyunah:take care jiyeon. ~she and joon waving at jiyeon while walk out of the room~

After a while they leave..............

Awhen eunjung enter the room she suprised to see jiyeon crying, and she hug her to calm her. Eunjung a bit understand, because she saw joon and hyunah  walking together just now.  She know jiyeon always have the feeling for joon, but he never know about it. Because jiyeon always tell about it to eunjung.

JY:Unnie.... i lost my love.... i lost my love...*crying*

EG:Its okay jiyeon-ah.. you always have me and others T-ara member. U will find someone better than hi, that will love you his wholeheart.. so that please dont cry anymore.im hurt too watching you like this.

...........................................................................................................

EG:Jiyeon...jiyeon...jiyeon!! Are you okay??

JY:~shocked when enjung called her~Ah>? neh..

EG:what wrong with you? are you ok? i called you so many times why you didnt hear me.

JY:Mianhe, its look like the memory 3 month ago haunt me back again. ~Yes she feel heartache when she remember that scene, but now she know that when somebody she love happy, she also will happy. 

EG:we will have MBLAQ stage collaboration for this tonight concert.. so i hope you will have the courage to meet him and do as usual. arasso..

JY:Neh unnie. i think i can handle it. its been 3 month, off course im okay.

Eunjung know, deep inside jiyeon heart's still have the hole. and she need to patch the hole so that it dont make a large hole and will bring jiyeon down more. 

EG: Arsso..then, it is settle the..~smiling and hug jiyeon~

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At the back stage.

jinwoon saw her again.

 

 

 

To be continue....................

^^ hope you guys like it after a long silent..hehe..