Fate is a little .

Quarantine Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV


We're now at our Hoobae's boyfriend's intership graduation dinner. Nothing big. Just a good dinner with their sunbaes.

It been a week since I've dropped Hyukjae off at the hospital, and also a week of trying to come up with an excuse to go there and get to know tht doctor.

But I couldn't leave my post, Kyuhyun has been bugging me about it for the past week.

"So, Sunbae... I heard you liked Doctor Hyukjae?" Jungkook asked casually taking a sip of his soju.

I coughed, violently. Kyuhyun burst out a laugh while patting my back,

Sungjae eyed me,

"You liked my sunbae, Donghae-hyung?" The medical intern asked

I waved my hands frantically, my eyes wide and my face probably red from all the choking.

"No no, it's not like that it's-"

"He's whipped. The first time he saw Hyukjae-ssi the only thing he could say was his name,I had to step in to stop him from embarrasing himself!" Kyuhyun cackled,

I glared at him,

"You brat!" I exclaimed giving him a good bonk on the heads,

Suddenly the doorbell rang,

"Oh! That's probably my sunbaes!" Sungjae exclaimed,

Jungkook stood up, "let me go get it for you babe."

Sungjae smiled and sat back down,

"How long have you ang Jungkook been together?" I asked,interested. I was shocked when Jungkook actually invited to his boyfriend's party because all this time I though he was straight.

Sungjae blushed, tucking in his brown hair to his ear.

"We've been together since we were highschool. About 8 years I guess..." He answered bashfully.

"Wow, I'm jealous. The last time I had a boyfriend, he dumped me for a girl. I bet he was too tired to bottom."

"Kyuhyun!" I screamed, Sungjae's eyes widened as his face grew red.

Kyuhyun looked at me and shrugged.

"What? We're all men here, men have needs. Don't tell me you and Jungkook haven't had se-"

Luckily, Jungkook came back in with a man shorter than him, he had a nice face, built body and a platinum blonde hair.

"Sunbae!" He exclaimed at Kyuhyun cutting him off.

The man smiled at us, he was really pretty.

Not as pretty and perfect as Hyukjae though, I thought.

Sungjae stood up and gave a small hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter