Pinky Promises

Quarantine Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV

A day passe as I laid on Hyukkie's bed, holding on to my phone. Waiting for it to vibrate. I felt my heart constrict as I remember Hyukkie's form lying on that Hospital bed.

I closed my eyes tightly. I need to trust him. He can do this. Tears fell from my eyes. Why? Why did it have to be my Hyuk? Why couldn't it just be me?

I screamed out. I felt frustrated. I felt useless. I just want to hold him and tell him to fight. But I can't even do that. I sobbed. Damn it.

I felt my phone vibrate. I looked to see it was Hyukjae. I answered instantly.

The scene that greeted me was Hyukjae, a smile on his, he still had his ventilator. But he looked better than a while ago.

"Pabo." Was the first thing I said.

He frowned,

"H-hae."

I sobbed.

"Please, don't cry hae. I'll be alright."

I still cried. I cried harder if that's even possible.

"Y-you *sob* can't l-leave me *sob* hyukkie."

"Please don't cry Hae. I can't stand the fact that you're crying and I'm the reason. We're gonna go through this okay? We can both do this." He suddenly gave a violent cough and he wheezed.

I stood up abruptly,

"H-hyukkie?"

He waved it off, "it's okay. I'm okay. Just a cough."

I frowned,

"Hyuk-"

"Hae, it's okay. We can do this. I promise."

"You told me that a week ago, look at where we are now." I said softly.

Hyukkie look so torn as he put the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter