NeatFreak

Quarantine Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Donghae's POV

I had the biggest smile as I took another look at the man in my passenger seat. He was looking at the flowers I had given him, but the one thing that caught my attention was the silver band on his ring finger.

"Yah, do you love those flowers more than me now huh?" I asked Hyuk affectionately.

He rolled his eyes,

"I'm just admiring them pabo!"

I chuckled, reaching out for his Hand as I lifted it to my lips for a peck.

"Thank you for saying yes." I said softly taking a glance at him as he looked at me with love.

He squeezed my hand, "thank you for asking me, Hae."

I grinned, " would you like to meet my parents?" I asked him softly, maneuvering the car into the parking space.

I opened my door and jogged to his side and opened it for him,

"Of course, Hae. I'd love to. But I don't think we'll be able to right now since I'm under quarantine." He said softly as we made our way to the elevator.

I nodded, I too was still on quarantine.

"A-are you gonna g-go back to the hospital once your quarantine period is over?" I asked cautiously, I was scared. I didn't want him near any virus anymore.

He squeezed my hand again,

"Of course, Hae. I'm a doctor. But if you're worried, I can request to the higher ups to assign me on OPDs instead of ER."

"I'm just scared,Hyuk. I can't loose you"

Hyukkie looked at me, as he raised his hand to cup my cheeks,

"You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter