Hey, OHae.

Quarantine Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae's POV


The week has been absolutely slow at the emergency or even the OPD department. I sighed for the nth time while looking at the wall clock waiting for my shift to end.

Since Donghae dropped me off 6 days, 8 hrs, 45 minutes ago, I've been frantically waiting for ways to finally see him again.

I pouted.

"Damn you, OHae." I muttered under my breath.

Suddenly a knock on my door made me jump up, I cleared my throat.

"Come in." My voice cracked in the end. Damn it.

Sungjae peeked his head in and grinned when he saw me. It was his final week as an intern here.

"Sunbae! I was hoping to catch you. I wanted to invite you over at our house for a small gathering. Nothing big you know? Just to celebrate the end of my internship. My omma approved 10 people togo since you know... Cause of the pandemic. My boyfriend is also coming!" He said gleefully.

Boy...friend?

"I'm sorry, Sungjae. You're gay?" I blurted out.

He let out a laugh as he scratched the back of his head...

"I thought you knew, Sunbae. Even Sungmin-sunbae knew without asking..." He said cheekily a small blush on his cheeks.

I ended up chuckling,

"Alright, kid. Where and when?"

His eyes widened, he grinned bigger.

"Yay! Thank you, Sunbae! I was so nervous that you wouldn't want to come. I mean, I'd be pretty upset if you turned down my request since I'm practically under your wing." He rambled.

I chuckled at the kid,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter