TWO

Dear Taehyung-ssi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dear Taehyung-ssi,

Do you recall the time we met for the first time? I guess not. Though we met in an unfavorable circumstance, I could not thank my lucky stars enough as it was the most memorable moment of my life which I would treasure until I breathe my last.

It all began at school, where I saw you for the first time. You were new in this town and were not well acquainted with the neighborhood. Fortunately, you had been admitted to the same school where I had been. It was the first day of a new session which commenced on a disastrous note for me as I was bullied by the bad guys of the high school. It was customary for me because I was their regular target but that day, you appeared like a knight in shining armor and protected me from those rogues. Though I was just a thirteen-year-old boy in 8th standard, I swear I had fallen for you the moment my eyes were graced by your glimpse. At that moment, I wished I could meet you very often.

Till then,

J… “

 

~~~

The Kim family had arrived the previous night from Daegu. They had bought an old house in the neighborhood where the Parks lived. The onlookers who had witnessed them parking their car in front of the uninhabited house realized that a new family had arrived to live there.

Whispers went around about the arrival of the new family in the locale, especially about Kim’s son who was the living embodiment of the prince of the olden times. The women residing piqued interest in them and began to pay their visit to the Kims, especially the ones who had daughters. The women would flirt with Mr. Kim while the daughters with the younger Kim, whose name was Taehyung. Taehyung would get annoyed and often freak out with their overt exhibition of coquettish nature. Mrs. Kim who was a lively woman and would enjoy the company of her new visitors but had witnessed the misconduct in their behavior. She instantly warned them that their son was just 16 years old and not a potential suitor and she would not tolerate any philanders in her household. She was a no-nonsense lady with immense energy.

Taehyung breathed out a sigh of relief. He simply hated the presence of those flighty girls who were ready to themselves at his feet.

One morning, he was taking a walk down the lane when he had a glance of a beauty at the crossing. He had never seen someone so attractive before. His plump lips, his honey-like skin, and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter