THREE

Dear Taehyung-ssi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dear Taehyung-ssi,

I could not believe that you finally arrived at my house! I apologize for leaving the infirmary without informing you but I had a hunch that you would have asked me my name and where I lived, so I had left a note behind for you.

You appearing at my house means that you must have received the note. Oh my goodness I could not stop blushing the moment I saw you seated on the sofa and talking to my halmeoni. You are so, so handsome up-close, I wish I could say that to you in person. I wish I could express my gratitude for saving me from those rogues, but I can’t, I really can’t… because I am afraid that you would jeer at me like the others.

Till then,

J…”

~~~

It was around 6 pm, Taehyung showed up at the Park’s residence. As soon as Taehyung found out the Park Seokjin lives in the same neighborhood as him, he could not be more excited to see him and ask him why did he get bullied. That day when he returned home from school, he told his mother about Seokjin. Mrs. Kim felt sorry and prepared a fruit basket for the boy and asked her son to give it to him.

Taehyung did not know why he was feeling nervous, it’s not that he was going to meet his lover for the first time. He was just going to pay a visit to a sick, friend? Yeah, friend. Why not? He was new to this town and needed acquaintances.

He took a walk from his home because Park’s residence was just two blocks away from his house and arrived exactly at 6 pm. Taehyung took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. After waiting for around 5 minutes, the door was opened by a calm looking elderly woman, which reminded him of his grandmother who lived in the village.

“Yes young man, how may I help you?” The elderly woman asked.

“Um… I am looking for Park Seokjin. I have come to see him. My name is Kim Taehyung and I live in House no- 10. Is… he at home?”

A warm smile spread across her face. “Oh yes please come in. Jinnie? Baby please come down and see who has come to see you.”

She let Taehyung in and made him feel at home. Within a moment, a pair of footsteps running down the stairs was heard. The moment Seokjin saw his savior, he was awestruck. He felt his feet had glued to the ground. He could not believe that he was seeing him. Heat crept up his cheeks and his heart blossomed with happiness. On the other hand, Taehyung was smiling sweetly at the boy and waved at him. Seokjin, who had spaced out, waved him back and sat next to him.

“Hey, I just forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Taehyung and I am in 11th standard, section A. Nice to meet you. By the way, how are you feeling now?” The older inquired after handing him over the fruit basket.

‘I am fine, but feeling better after seeing you.’ The younger wanted to blurt out but he could not. He felt his heart contract painfully but his grandma covered up for him, “Seokjin is fine, son. You tell us about yourself.”

They had a great evening. Grandma was amused that Taehyung was ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter