✧༝ Cheatsheet ༝✧

✧༝ ESTRELΔ ༝✧ May the stars shine down on you *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ON HIATUS

cheatsheet

the person

If you make your app, please add Estrela as tag because I love snooping for wip apps ;w;

Faceclaims are preferably idols, but ulzzangs, models and others are also fine as long as they have good pictures and you can provide a gallery. Ethnicity has to be at least half southeast asian. You are free to choose but please stay realistic and also give me some regular Koreans. Style can be words or pictures.

Hometown can be all over the world, but of course not all applicants can be from another country. The maximum is probably four foreigners, which is half of the line-up, but if there are four foreigners applying, of course don't let that influence your decision and app. Don't look at the others. Make what you want to make <3 But there is of course the grey area of half Koreans which can be explored. Languages can be max 2 fluent and max 4 in total, if you go over this, you'll have to have a good explanation for it.

The age range is 1995-2004 total, with original Sole, we didn't have boy of the month, but old man of the month xD this is why I made the overall agerange younger, and also because they're starting to reveal members only in 2020, so full debut is in 2021, aka the oldest men would be too old sljfslkfj. If you have an old member though, we might see them go on hiatus to enlist in the future... gotta stay realistic :c You don't have to go exactly in the middle of those ranges, it is just as great if they are at the limits of the allowed range! I hope to have a diverse group without too many s *coughs* original Necalli had too many s. (look at me saying that while deliberately giving revamped necalli an , oops)

4 traits for both positive and negative minimum, neutral traits are optional, if you think they add to the character. Make sure to elaborate on each trait. No Gary stus, really. Nobody's perfect. Elaboration for both personality and background has to be at least 2 paragraphs. Background can be really boring and normal, but also dramatic, but keep it realistic. Please do state how they got into Sunlight entertainment or Blockberry creative and why they decided to become an idol. Your character can have development during the story, if you want that, please do say so in the personality section how they will develop.

Go crazy with the trivia! This is the place to party! Give them some lovely hobbies, unique habits or more. Special talents is for what they usually do on variety shows like imitations or weird talents your character has. It would be very nice if you state their favourite food cause that would be easy to use in the story, their favourite color could be useful as well. Anyway, this is a section you are allowed to go crazy on, have fun with it!

the friendships

It is not needed to state your parents if they aren't much around (honestly I never do that LOL). Idol family and famous family is allowed, but don't go overboard and keep it realistic. The pword you're looking for is your desired member color linked to a cb suggestion. You can also put rivals here and ultimate bias that they might get the chance to meet in the future and such as well, if your character has those. You are allowed to make friends who have a one-sided crush on your character. You can also include characters they haven't met yet (please do state so, if that's the case) but will be important later. Also you can apply three times but I'll try to only choose one from each if I get enough apps (which wont happen), unless if they are related ex: twins. Feel free to make cross-overs with Adore, Loona and Necalli as well! They're labelmates after all.

Love interest is optional. Any uality is allowed, but if it is LGBT+, remember that there will be much less chance for it to be public. Relationships can't be public for two years at least. LI can be OCs, idols, other celebrities and all, but keep it realistic. Do not make Faker your love interest if your character doesn't know SKT T1. Love triangles are allowed as well. You can also use my character as LI or ask another applicant to use their character as LI. I think that currently only Summit (he already got an app going for him) and Daehwan (its probably going to be amoxtli plot) are open as LI :c sorry, you lost the race (unless you are min). Dohyun is open as LI too! :D Do not use another character as LI if their author didn't approve. If using an oc, please state their fc. You can also use the managers or staff as love interest if your character is old enough. Yeah, mind the gap! If the kids are underage, they can only have an of two years (that also counts for the other way round!).

the idol

The Estrela project will work a little different from other idol fics and also from the original Sole. This time, there are no plotlines at all! You're free to do whatever the you want and I will fit the best characters together! This way, no one also knows who's getting revealed next (in Sole, some plotlines only had one applicant so it would be pretty obvious who was next...). This adds to the excitement and creativity as well! But please, I need all positions, don't only give me rappers. Also, don't make them all amazingly strong either (says the one who gave her boy nct taeyong as talent twin...). There is one thing that I'm aiming for and that is to have one main good guy and one main villain, but other than that you can do whatever you want with your solo story! If you don't know what I mean with the Estrela story, it's like the story the girls of Loona have! They are part of the Loonaverse and all have their own special role in it and come together as a group, Estrela is just like that, in their own universe.

Solo songs have to be a korean song with a music video. The B-side can be solo or a collab with another member and isn't required to have a music video, but it is optional.

Another thing about this system is that once your boy is accepted, he's in the project, and he'll be around as character until the lineup is complete! Even after that, he'll probably still appear a lot. So at least until the 8 members are revealed, he'll always be there! Isn't that nice? Everybody gets a chance!

Also, in case you don't know, Estrela is a collaboration project between Sunlight and Blockberry creative, so you can also decide in which of the two companies he has trained! I am hoping to get like half and half.

The members will always be revealed in a month, starting in July 2020 and ending in June 2021. You might be wondering 'wait, but there are only 8?' well yes, this time they will keep up VERY WELL with the monthly schedule, and in seasonal switch months (September, December, March and June) there will be some sort of unit promotion. I know how to do it with only two people revealed before a new unit, trust me, I have it sorted out.

Talent twins: please do link them, because I really want to hear how your character's voice sound like to fit them in the songs (that I don't give someone with Woo Jinyoung as rap twin Zuho's lines for example). Every plotline requires a dance and vocal twin. Talking twin doesn't have to be linked. Rap twins are only needed if you want your kid to be a rapper, main rapper or sub-rapper who only raps once every 10 years, idc. The trainee background is how they got into the company and how they got treated by the others, but this doesn't have to be too long. Sunlight opened in 2013, BBC in 2016. They could've trained in other companies too, for example, a BBC trainee could've been transferred from Polaris since BBC is a subsidiary! They can have trained for way too long, but they can also have only a few months or even just weeks of experience before the project started with Summit.

the brownie points

- underrated faceclaims, underrated talent twins, underrated everything!
- unique backgrounds and trivia
- adorable friends and siblings, I live for adorable relationships
- lots of cool suggestions
- unique love interests, not everyone would like an idol, right?
- pro gamers, idol producer, exile tribe
- using Summit and collabs ;;;;
- unique talent twins (ex: DGNA Hyunmin for vocal, Block B P.O for rap)
- having a nice-looking app, gifs are much appreciated but don't let them take over
- the cute little babie everyone wants to protecc, but also the typical old man who nags about everything

Taken things:
Bigflo's Euijin, Omega X' Taedong and Summit as faceclaims, Euijin, Taedong and NCT Taeyong as talent twins
Elris' Yukyung as fc, Gen.G's Score as brother and LNG's Tarzan as love interest for Adore.
What u want by uk as solo song
staff fc's can be changed!
Koala as animal

source code : turn in : summit : DOHYUN