✧༝ Staff ༝✧

✧༝ ESTRELΔ ༝✧ May the stars shine down on you *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ON HIATUS

the staff (make your own if you want)

plot1

Lim cheonsu 

position : CEO
DOB : 12/02/1979
faceclaim : Shin Sungrok

what's their position: The big boss who founded the company and runs it completely on his own. Well, he says that, but it's actually not true.

special: Looks very scary and often gives new trainees the shivers, but he's actually a very excitable dork who can't wait to see his groups shine. He's nicknamed the prince CEO because he's handsome and young, and if he stands between other CEO's, he shines. He's a young, single dad and surprisingly clumsy. Loves his daughter unconditionally.

 
plot2

lee taesung

position : Coordinator
DOB : 26/08/1975
faceclaim : Lee Soogeun

What's their position: Coordinator, always making sure everything goes well. The CEO's sidekick that's basically just there to clean up his mess.

special: used to work at SM entertainment, so he perfectly knows what to do, unlike the CEO. A lot of the ideas the CEO 'comes up with' are actually from him. CEO Lim would be nowhere without Taesung's big help.

 
plot3

choi dongha

position : Necalli manager 1
DOB : 13/05/1985
faceclaim : 5urprise's Yooil

What's their position: One of Necalli's manager duo, but he's basically the one who does most of the work, arranging the schedules, making sure they get to the said schedules on time, keeping an eye on the maknaes so they don't run off somewhere... Poor boy has a damn hard time.

Special: has basically sacrificed his life to care for this bunch of weirdos and noisy nuisances, but all the facepalming and stressing aside, he loves the members and would protect them no matter what. Lives with them in the dorm.

 
plot4

jung gaeul

position : Necalli manager 2
DOB : 02/12/1989
faceclaim : Rainbow's Noeul

what's their position: Dongha's counterpart, but since she's pretty new and like a lost puppy, Dongha takes care of the paperwork and that kind of stuff while Gaeul sticks around for emotional support. She's always the first to comfort the members and cuddle them like a mommy.

special: Is pretty much the best driver of the whole company. Can drive like a racer and that's why they appointed her as manager, to make sure they make it on time even when they depart too late, because Gaeul is such a genius driver. She's generally a very sweet lady, caring for the members like a big sister. Also lives in the dorm.

 
plot5

lee donghyuk

position : Adore manager
DOB : 21/12/1990
faceclaim : Hotshot's Junhyuk

what's their position: Adore's very unlucky manager who sold his soul to the girls.

special: He originally didn't want to be a manager, but he was thrown into it by his friend Gaeul because he was in need of money. He was a temporary manager for the predebut line-up, but he ended up selling his soul and becoming the eternal manager of these 12 girls. They either bully him, or cling to him. Everyone at the company kinda feels bad for him now. Poor dude is basically the cleaning lady of their dorm. He lives next to Adore's dorm but is there pretty much 24/7 and often sleeps on their couch.

 
plot5

jin somin

position : Estrela manager
DOB : 07/10/1981
faceclaim : Brown eyed girl's Miryo

what's their position: Estrela' iron lady manager. Finding a fitting manager for Estrela was a hard task after the disaster with Adore's manager who everyone either bullied or fell in love with. Somin was only hired a week before Estrela' debut, but she was more than ready to handle these noisy kids with her strict ways.

special: Might be very strict, intimidating and strong, but inside her hard shell hides a loving mama who really loves her Estrela boys. She's currently living with them in the dorm but has her own separated quarters (of course). She's becoming stingier and spicier with the day and the boys often wonder why, but it's because she's pregnant, she didn't tell the boys yet. When she goes on pregnancy leave, Dongha will move to manage Estrela for a while. After the birth of her baby, she won't be living in the dormn but nearby with her husband and baby.

 
plot5

kang yesung

position : Tour manager
DOB : 25/07/1986
faceclaim : Shin Minchul

what's their position: pretty much jobless at the moment, but he'll be in charge of organising Sunlight's concerts. Booking the flights, making sure their visa's are okay, hotels, venues, all of that stuff. But now he's just chilling and bringing everyone coffee when the lyricist can't do that.

special: A very helpful guy, so he'll always be around helping when needed. He's very punctual, but also very sheepish and slow. Trainees often jokingly call him the sloth of the company.

 
plot5

hayley kwon

position : Contemporary dance instructor
DOB : 05/09/1981
faceclaim : Lia Kim

what's their position: The dance teacher who is in charge of contemporary dance. Usually works with Hyuk as a team, because she has to.

special: She's pretty strict, very punctual (don't be a second late!), realistic and very wise, but she's still a friendly woman. She screams grace, she screams majestic. In majesticness she's second to none... except for the cat. A lot of the female trainees look up to her.

 
plot5

lee hyuk

position : Hiphop dance instructor & choreographer
DOB : 12/10/1996
faceclaim : Kim Yonghyun

what's their position: The dance instructor that specialises in more hiphop and stronger choreos. Also in charge of choreographing, in which he often works together with the main dancers of the groups.

special: He seems to always be chill, swag and high, but he becomes extremely strict when it comes to dancing. Often teases Hayley and they bicker a lot as well. His older brother is a scouter and they become very mischievious when together. Hyuk is definitely the most popular staff member amongst the females.

 
plot5

lee jia

position : Vocal instructor
DOB : 07/07/1994
faceclaim : Laboum's Soyeon

what's their position: The vocal instructor of the company. She has incredible technique and used to be solo artist when she was younger, but has decided to step out of the spotlight.

special: Very popular amongst the boys. She's a former idol and Cheonsu hired her because he was a big fanboy of her. She's very sweet and tries her best, but she can't take it all on her own anymore, that's why the company is looking to hire a second teacher. She's nicknamed the lucky girl because of her birthdate. Sunlight is looking to hire a vocal instructor.

 
plot5

maeng nara

position : Rap instructor
DOB : 01/11/1992
faceclaim : Rubber soul's Kim

what's their position: the rap instructor, also competes with Hayley for the most badass girl of the company.

special: she's fiery, she's fierce, but very appreciative. She's actually quite shy and doesn't know people well yet at the company, because she's also quite new. She has a very soulful voice and can both rap and sing as well.

 
plot5

layla yoon

position : producer 1
DOB : 21/04/1993
faceclaim : Hayana Yoon

what's their position: strong sounding songs and hiphop producer. Of course not all songs are produced by sunlight's producers, but they do most of the songs.

special: a beautiful girl who came all the way from Spain to her homecountry to become a kpop producer. She specialises at the strong, hiphop and edm songs.

 
plot5

shim sungjae

position : producer 2
DOB : 12/01/1994
faceclaim : Hotshot's Yoonsan

what's their position: The other producer that focuses on calmer songs, also very good at happy songs, while he completely doesn't look like it.

special: A very small and precious cutie that always looks done with this world. It's always a surprise that he's in charge of the happier songs. One of the staff's absolute babies and really loved by everyone, even though he's actually very shy and often locks himself up to compose new songs.

 
plot5

kim byungho

position : Lyricist, actually the company slave
DOB : 19/02/1998
faceclaim : 24K's Hongseob

what's their position: only recently hired lyricist that makes very straightforward but very nice and feelgood lyrics that will make you, well... feel good!

special: a very precious, fabulous boy. He's very clumsy and always lost, but he's really sweet, but also quite mischievious. He's also part of the baby line of the company. He has finished high school not too long before he gets hired, so the staff doesn't really see him as full lyricist yet, so he currently mainly brings coffee, mail and runs errands, being the company slave. Poor boy. Sunlight is still looking for more lyricists.

 
plot5

hwang yena

position : Acting and modeling instructor
DOB : 27/06/1982
faceclaim : Lee El

what's their position: the noona that teaches the trainees how to act, keep their mouths shut at the right moments, behave in front of the camera and potential side jobs like acting and modeling.

special: she's like a mommy, a beautiful mommy that takes care of everyone. Everyone loves her lessons, because they always secretly get fed snacks. She also feeds Byungho all the time, but he's already getting a bit chubby so the CEO tells her to stop.

 
plot5

rachel suttikul

position : Foreign language teacher
DOB : 01/03/1992
faceclaim : Mintty

what's their position: Rachel's in charge of teaching the trainees foreign languages. Mainly English, but she is able to teach Thai, Mandarin and Japanese as well, for future foreign promotions. She also helps foreign trainees with their Korean. She's the language master.

special: She's the smallest of everyone, even little Sohee is taller than her. She's 150 cm tall and often gets mistaken for a trainee and teased for it. She's a Thai that grew up in Ireland. People that learn English only from her take over her Irish accent as well.

 
plot5

lee hwan

position : Scouter 1
DOB : 23/09/1993
faceclaim : 100% Hyukjin

what's their position: part of the scouting team, his job is to just roam around on the street and try to recruit new trainees, all day. He gets paid for hanging around, what a dream job. He also makes sure auditions are organised.

special: Lee Hyuk's older brother. On his own he's a lovely sunshine, but with his brother he becomes a little devil. His smile can make you melt, just like his brother. Is actually very lazy.

 
plot5

song jeonghan

position : Scouter 2
DOB : 09/11/1996
faceclaim : Afreeca freecs' Fly

what's their position: The other scouter of the team. He isn't around at the agency often because he is actually scouting in other cities. He travels all around Korea to find new trainees.

special: a very good gamer. He's a bit cold and he needs a lot of time to open up to people, but he's really friendly once he opens up to you, and so precious. He has an advantage when scouting cause girls often go for the deal because of his looks.

 
plot5

maria barkman

position : Stylist
DOB : 24/10/1991
faceclaim : Anna Nystrom

what's their position: The stylist, well, there are mostly other stylists on events and schedules to help her out, but she's always the head of the team.

special: A swedish beauty. She actually got into Sunlight entertainment as stylist because she's met Hayley before and is good friends with her. She is still part-time fashion designer as well. She often designs and personally makes the outfits for the idols, she sometimes designs clothes for the staff as well, just for fun.

 
plot5

shin boyeon

position : Hairstylist
DOB : 27/01/1975
faceclaim : Choi Jiwoo

what's their position: the head of the hairstylist team. Also the unofficial repair lady and momma.

special: as the oldest of the whole staff together with Taesung, she is seen as the ultimate mommy. Even though Yena refuses to give her that title. She's very caring, but once you misbehave she'll probably ground you. She's also surprisingly the handiest one, who fixes broken stuff at the agency. She's surprisingly strong.

 
plot5

lim sohee

position : CEO's child
DOB : 05/11/2006
faceclaim : Busters' Chaeyeon

what's their position: nothing actually, this little girl just loves music and loves watching the trainees train and bonding with them.

special: Always around after school hours, and she really wants to train with them, but her father doesn't allow her because he deems her too young. Several trainees do secretly teach her though. She's often found doing her homework at the company, in the cafetaria, in her dad's office, or in the trainee rooms while trainees are receiving classes.

 
plot5

valentina j angelicat her fluffness the first

position : Mascot
DOB : 26/10/2015
faceclaim : Some random majestic kitty I found on the internet

what's their position: on paper, this lady is the mascot, but she's actually the real CEO of this company

special: Always demands for attention from her peasants. Is always around, sleeping on the most random spots in the company building or checking on the trainees. When she comes strutting, she expects everyone to bow down. Majestic, spoiled, purrfect.