Two

A Series of (Un)fortunately WenRene Events
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 18-21:

cold + hair + bubble tea + hand-holding

 

 

 

Part Two

 

 


The tree-lined path around the apartment are starting to lose the once luster green leaves that rustle along with the wind. Autumn came and along the change of color, leaves have fallen and left the trees bare, the trunks standing tall and strong despite the change of season. Joohyun once told in a magazine interview how she wanted a warm person – someone whose gaze and actions are warm. Looking at the trees with its bare branches, she was reminded of how the interviewer was on point when he said she wants ‘someone who’s like a big tree’.

 

 


 Joohyun laughed at the memory and the action caught the attention of the person who’s holding her hand.

 

 


“What are you laughing at, Hyun?” she asked, Seungwan who’s gaze are warm and the hand holding her own warmer, making her insides turn into mush with how soft and loving those pools of brown are.

 

 


“Nothing, Wan,” Joohyun replied. The autumn leaves have fallen. The wind is colder. She’s wearing three layers of clothes and a scarf, yet the material warmth it provides is nothing compared to the warmth Seungwan gives. 

 

 


“It’s just … I realized you are all I ever asked for.”

 

 


--

 

 


“Do you think the girls can wait?”

 

 


A single innocent question that lead their supposed to be thirty minutes to one hour dinner run to turn into a two and half hour dinner run because of their ‘little side trip’. 

 

 


(God bless their apartment building with their wide visitor’s bathroom area.)

 

 


Joohyun can take a scolding any time of the day but bless her soul, she can’t ever deny what Seungwan wants (and what SHE wants) when her girlfriend is looking at her with so much desire and love add to that the charming (and HOT) way her short brown hair was tousled along with the strong autumn wind (and maybe the warmth from their joined hands traveled and rested snug in the pit her stomach).

 

 


Long story short: the supposedly still warm dinner they bought grew cold. 

 

 


But its okay, isn’t that why they have an oven?

 

 


Or so she thought.

 

 


When Yeri suddenly ambushed (Joohyun knows ‘ambushed’ is too strong a word but that’s what it felt!) her and called her hand ‘names’ and emphasized the word ‘bad’ – goodness, how she felt terrible (and horrified!) for the (many!) occasions Yeri walked in on them doing the deed (and maybe Yeri holding her hand not even ten minutes after the deed was done made her feel extremely bad).

 

 

But the thing is: it’s hard to feel sorry when Joy and Yeri are literally screaming their lungs off each other, competing on ‘who was more traumatized by them’. Listing off all the occasions (and the positions!)— Joohyun should feel horrified with Seulgi listening, her eyes sparkling, like she’s … amazed – they ha—made love around the apartment. 

 

 

“I SAW UNNIE LAP—“

 

 

“SEUNGWAN DID THIS THING WITH HER TONGUE THAT MAD—“

 

 

“I HEARD THAT OAF! I CAN’T ERASE THAT F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter