Three

A Series of (Un)fortunately WenRene Events
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 22-24:
jeans + laundry + nose (kho)

 

 

 


Part Three

 

 


It was one of their rare off-days when all the members are home without any solo schedules, well except for Joohyun, who supposedly doesn’t have a schedule but was called by their company director for some unknown reasons. Seungwan was in her room lazing about, waiting for a response to the last text she sent Joohyun when she saw the basketful of dirty clothes in the corner of her room. 

 

 


Seungwan stared at it for a few minutes, debating internally if she should just have those dry cleaned or –

 

 


“Nevermind!” Seungwan threw her phone on the bed, and walked over to pick up the clothes spilling over the hamper and forced it down so she can fill everything in it. After a few pushes, she sighed, she’ll probably take two trips to the laundry room with the amount of clothes that needs to be washed.

 

 

Their laundry room is located down the hallway past Joy’s room beside the guest bathroom. She heaved the basket in her arms, lean muscles bulging with the weight of the clothes and carried it with steady footsteps towards the laundry room. Seungwan poured the contents on the huge basin to be segregated, and moving up once again to go back to her room to take the remaining clothes.

 

 


Seungwan was on her second trip to the bathroom when Joy’s room suddenly opened, startling her and evidently making her lose her grip on the basket in her arms, colorful streams of clothes spilled over the hallway.

 

 


“Joy! You startled me!”

 

 


Joy laughed, stooping down to help put back the contents on the basket, “Sorry, unnie. I was wondering who’s been huffing outside the hall.”

 

 


"Baby, should we – Hey!" Seulgi came out of Joy's room in nothing but a white bathrobe loosely tied, pale skin peeking from under, collars showing, and firm, toned legs for all to see. "Wannie!" smiling widely as she greeted Seungwan, passing Joy who's leaning by the doorway towards her.

 

 


"Hol-Hold up!" Seungwan put up her hands to stop Seulgi from coming forward, "It's okay, Seul, no need for hugs."

 

 


"Aww come on~ I wanna thank you!"

 

 


"Then buy me my bubble tea!"

 

 


"Fine," and high-fived her best friend's hands before turning around and kissing Joy on her cheek, whispering a rather loud 'come to bed soon, okay?'. Seungwan felt envious at the couple's display of affection. 

 

 


She shouldn't, she knows. But if Joohyun had been here she wouldn't really have picked up her pile of laundry, too. Seungwan sighed.

 

 


Joy noticed Seungwan's somber expression, "Unnie's still not home, huh?

 

 

 

"Yeah, she's probably still in the middle of the meeting.

 

 

 


"How long has it been?"

 

 


"Five hours."

 

 


"And what have you been doing in those five hours?"

 

 


"I've watched our Psychoristmas Vlive twice then watched Wenrene clips on Youtube."

 

 


Joy was about to say something smart like how whipped her unnie is or for only watching their own ship's clips like, dude, its already too much that the fans have been shipping them without knowing they have been together since their debut but to watch their own clips when they ARE already together? 

 

 


Gross. Wenrene. Gross.

 

 


They didn't have to take shipping this far.

 

 


Joy shook her head at her unnie, "At least something good came out of Joohyun-unnie's absence."

 

 


"What do you mean?"

 

 


"Well, aren't you about to do your own laundry?"

 

 


Seungwan eyed the basket in her arms, pursed her lips and stared hard at it, some thought is bubbling inside her head the more she stared at the dark stain on her sweater, the words are the tip of her tongue now but hmmm -- Ah!

 

 


"So, Seulgi finally did it, ha," the knowing look in her face plus the wiggling of her eyebrows and that teasing smirk just made Joy's face turn the shade of tomato. Joy doesn’t have to hear the rest of the sentence, she already knows what Seungwan’s about to say. 

 

 


Please, Seungwan’s partly the reason why Seulgi doesn’t even sleep in her own room anymore.

 

 


"I mean thirty four plus—“ BAM!

 

 


Good thing she's far from the doorway otherwise her precious nose would've suff – nah, Seungwan chuckled.

 

 


"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO SHY ABOUT IT JOY! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? I'M SEULGI'S MENTOR!"

 

 


Seungwan heaved her basket, chest no longer heavy after having yelled at Joy's closed door.  

 

 


Now to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter