Four

A Series of (Un)fortunately WenRene Events
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 25: movie buddy

 

 

 

Part Four

 

 

 

When Millenials coined the phrase ‘Netflix and Chill’, replacing the old ways of going to the cinemas – dark theatres and wide air conditioned rooms, buying tickets and tubs of popcorn and cola—into comfier, cozier home theatre experience where they could comfortably watch any movies of their liking with just a few clicks of the remote, privately in their own room’s minus the thrill of strangers possibly seeing them in a rather compromising position –
 

 

 

Well. Aye *cough* 

 

 


Netflix and Chill.

 

 


Forgetting the fact that Seungwan was barely through with her laundry, Joohyun dragged her girlfriend towards her room, (wherein they could watch movie in her enormous SMART TV gifted by her parents with the Netflix subscription that SHE pays monthly and the other four girls piggybacking because … why not, of course because Red Velvet is Five – and well, because she’s Irene a.k.a the best woman of this generation) red oak door banging loudly as it closed, nearly throwing Seungwan on her wide bed.

 

 


The fans clearly know how to differentiate Joohyun from Irene or Seungwan to Wendy; right now, she feels nothing like the eye smiling child-like eldest of the group. Right now, she’s Irene as she watched her girlfriend’s pupils dilate with lust, breath hitching as she her lips; any sign of Seungwan ebbing out of her, Wendy taking over with how she drank up the sight of Irene slowly crawling her way towards her. 

 

 


As Irene descended to catch her lips in a passionate kiss, Wendy suddenly sat up, pushing Irene gently to the side, and leaped from the bed. Irenene watched befuddled as her girlfriend fiddled with the wide TV mounted in the wall, screen .

 

 

 

Right now, Wendy retreated back to her shell and is replaced with Seungwan as a wide grin stretched in front of her face, the logo of Netflix appearing in the wide screen, the search box filled with English letters Irene can’t be bothered to decipher.

 

 


“Love…”

 

 


Seungwan hummed in reply, still busy with the remote in hand. “What are you doing?”

 


“I’m looking for something to watch,” Seungwan said matter-of-factly.

 

 


Irene rolled her eyes, trying to remain patient despite feeling extremely miffed that her girlfriend’s delaying the action because in her words, she’s ‘looking for something to watch’. Moment, now gone, Irene was replaced by Joohyun, who’s now smoothing out the wrinkles in her comforter, puffing up the pillows in an attempt to stay patient as Seungwan took her time finding something suitable to watch.

 

 


“Seungwan ah, would you like to get something delivered?” Joohyun asked after tidying up her bed, picking up her phone in search of something good to eat.

 

 


“Sure, Hyun! Pizza would be great,” she replied, not taking her eyes off the screen. Joohyun ordered the food, making sure to add another box for the other members.

 

 


Done with their order, Joohyun observed how Seungwan jumped from one foot to another. Discomfort from standing for longer periods showing in the way she stood.

 

 


“Wan, can’t you do that beside me?” Joohyun doesn’t care anymore if there making out session is cut off because of her girlfriend’s sudden change in priorities. If cuddling is all they’re gonna do tonight, then so be it.

 

 


Seungwan can hear the pout associated with that question, she turned her head to look at Joohyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter