Chapter 13

Love Me Again (Ongoing)

Ellie continued to walk even though she could feel her feet was aching. She was walking endlessly, not caring about the strange looks people were giving her since she was walking barefoot and in a silk night gown.

 

            She suddenly shivered after finally the cold wind started to embrace her skin. She tried to make herself warm by rubbing her hands together, and continuously rubbing her arms as well.

 

            She continued to walk. She looked around, then back and forth, then left and right. She was trying to think where she was going, but her mind was totally mixed up. Somehow she couldn’t think straight. Different visions were clouding her mind.

 

            “Hey young lady, where are you going? It’s late,” an old man said as he tried to approach Ellie.

 

            As the old man started to walk towards Ellie, somehow the man’s face was replaced with a devil-like figure that totally scared Ellie. She quickly screamed in fright and ran as fast as she could.

 

            The old man shook his head in pity and disappointment. All he wanted to do was help Ellie. He was very concerned. Since he already noticed that she wasn’t herself, and it was already very late. So he knew she might get herself into trouble. With emotions mixed up, the old man slowly walked away.

 

*************************************

 

            “Where are you Ellie?” Micky uttered over and over again as he drove slowly along the streets near Ellie’s apartment. He tried very hard to look for her even though he was inside his car.

           

            “Hyung, where are you?” Max asked Micky through the phone. “We’re already searching about 5 kilometers away from the building. Just keep your line open okay?”

 

            “Okay … Jaejoong, have you seen her?” Micky asked back using his phone also.

 

            All the DBSK boys were in three different cars searching for Ellie. And they were all communicating using their phones.

 

            “Sorry, I haven’t. It’s quite hard to look especially when I’m inside the car. I think I’ll be leaving the car somewhere and I’ll just be walking so I can search for her more thoroughly,” Jaejoong answered with a quivering voice. He was already very nervous. Somehow he couldn’t stop worrying about her.

 

            “Good idea. I’ll do the same,” Micky uttered.

 

            “You guys can’t go out in public. People will easily recognize you and you might just end up being cornered by fans. So instead of being able to look for Ellie, you might suddenly find yourselves in trouble as well. I suggest the two of you think about what you want to do first,” U-Know uttered after hearing what Jaejoong and Micky said.

 

            “What do you want me to do? It’s cold and it’s dark out there! And somewhere Ellie might be hurt or in trouble. So you guys can’t expect me to just sit in my car and wait,” Jaejoong said angrily.

 

            “Calm down, Jae. We know you’re worried about her. But you have to think logically first. You can’t let your emotions get out of control,” Xiah uttered.

 

            “Try being in our shoes …. You might end up doing the same thing as well,” Micky interrupted. He was obviously angry as well.

 

            Xiah looked at U-Know. Then he just shook his head as he was lost for words. Then he sighed in defeat.

 

            “Oh whatever! Do what you guys need to do. Just make sure you disguise yourselves first before you go out. And try to keep yourselves unnoticed… Don’t attract too much attention on yourselves,” Xiah reminded his friends.

 

            “I’m parking now…” Jaejoong uttered. “I’ll call you guys later,” he said as he hurriedly went out of his car and started to walk.

 

            “I’m parking my car now as well. Just call me when you guys find her,” Micky uttered as he closed his phone and quickly got out of his car.

 

*************************************

 

            Ellie was feeling quite light-headed. She was already very cold, and her mind was going in different directions.

 

            “Where? Where am I?” she started to ask herself. Somehow she had finally learned how to speak again. She started to look around. She was in a street where some clubs lined up. There were some people around but mostly were men. And she immediately noticed the evil looks that some of the men were giving her. It made her shiver in fear.

 

            “Where are you going beautiful?” a young man, obviously drunk, asked as she quickly appeared beside Ellie.

 

            Fright immediately registered on Ellie’s face. “Please get away from me,” Ellie begged as she drew away from the man.

 

            “Hey, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m just here to give you lots of love,” the man said with a wicked laugh.

 

            “Hey sweetheart, want to play?” another man asked with a laugh.

 

            “Get away!” Ellie screamed as she pushed out of her way. She was about to ran when the second man violently grabbed her arm. “Aaaahhh,” she uttered in pain. It was like the man’s grip was breaking her bones.

 

            “Do you think you can get away? You can’t leave yet darling,” the second man whispered in her ears.

 

            Ellie felt a frightening feeling that quickly crept up her spine.  “Help!” she shouted quickly. But the second man had already covered before she could ask for help again.

 

            The two men hurriedly dragged Ellie near a dark alley. Then they covered with a piece of cloth.

 

            Tears were already flowing from Ellie’s eyes. Her whole body was trembling as memories of her past started to flash inside her head.

 

            “No! No more please! No!” the words started to echo in her mind as the first man started to kiss her neck down to her chest.

 

            Ellie tried to break free but the second man was still holding her tightly. He then pulled her down on the ground as the other man quickly came on top of her.

 

            The first man started to touch Ellie’s legs as he continued to kiss her.

 

            Ellie felt like her mind was going to explode. She knew there was nothing she could do but cry. There was no one who could help her now. She just tightly closed her eyes and wept bitterly.

 

            Slowly she felt the heavy breathing of the man as he came near her face. Tears continuously flowed out of her eyes.

 

            “Someone help me please!” her mind was screaming out. “Someone! I beg you…. Please help me!”

 

            Suddenly there was a loud noise. Only a few minutes passed before everything became quiet again.

 

            Then Ellie felt the soft and gentle touch of someone as the cloth that was covering was removed.

 

            “Ellie…” a familiar voice uttered softly.

 

            She slowly opened her eyes. Someone had finally come to save her. And she felt like a deep and forgotten feeling was finally released.

 

            As soon as she saw him, she quickly took shelter in his arms. She needed someone right at that moment… someone she could lean on. She continued to cry as he tightly held her.

 

            “Ellie, please don’t cry anymore. I’m here. I will always take care of you,” he uttered lovingly.

 

            Ellie felt safe in his arms. All the fears she had felt before suddenly disappeared after she saw him. He was her savior… The savior she didn’t have before… The savior she always dreamed of…

 

            Gently, he carried her in his arms, as they both went out of the alley.

 

            “I’m here now, Ellie. You no longer need to be afraid,” the man said as he continued to walk away with Ellie in his arms.

 

            Not far away…

 

            Jaejoong quickly dropped down on his knees as he felt his strength suddenly disappeared. He was too late… Again he was too late to save Ellie. He should be the one to save her. “Why did it have to be him? It should be me! I should be the one to save her. I should be the one holding her. Why? Why?” the words kept on repeating in his mind. He bitterly cried out in pain.

 

            Tears quickly fell down from his eyes as he continued to stare at Micky as he carried Ellie farther away from him…

 

            Again, he was late in saving the woman he loves…  And now she was already in another man’s arms…