1.1

TIME PARADOX

On the same day, a group of 5 people went to the village to meet the main character. The path was not easy. To get to the unknown village, which is almost invisible on the map of the countries of the world, had to fly by plane, change to several trains, go by inconvenient transport, and walk about two and a half hours on a crooked road. They reached the village after midnight, and were so tired that they set up camp near it, instantly fell asleep after a hearty, quickly prepared meal.

In the morning, a magical view of a towering mountain opened up in front of them, from behind which the sun rose, coloring the sky with a light pink color. The village opened up in a new world, a mystery to the eyes of city dwellers. A zigzag road circled over the small houses, closing the green and lush door from outsiders. The houses themselves seem to have merged with nature, becoming one. Misty clouds that covered part of the mountain gave the appearance of a magical world in which they found themselves.

- Here you get cool shots for the video - the director whistled admiringly, adjusting his backpack on the go. - We seem to be in a fairy tale, delicious, I like it.

- And it is really so quiet here, I slept for the first time - looking at my feet, carefully entering the stone road, said Kwon Jurin.

- Yes, a great place, and our main character lives here - taking a sip of water from a flask, the editor of the newspaper, Park Minyong, where the message came, kept up the conversation. - You can move here to live out old age.

- I wonder if we will meet someone on the way. We don't even know where we are going. Oh wait, I see a man ahead! - pointing somewhere into the distance, the guy who was dragging the camera on him was delighted. He carefully put the camera on the side of the road, made sure that it would not fall, dust himself off, quickened his steps towards the approaching man. - Hello!

- Hello, you must be the one who contacted me? If you would come tomorrow, you would not be able to get here - said the man, adjusting his hat on his gray head. - Please, follow me - he called, having recovered from everyone's health, turned around and went to the village.

- Why couldn't we get there? Kwon Jurin asked, adjusting to the man's leisurely step.

- Look back at the mountain, you see thunderclouds are gathering there, this means that a heavy downpour will pour out in the late afternoon. The roads will not be adapted to the advancement, the head of the village explained, casting a glance at the girl.

- Yes, we arrived well - she agreed, meeting an interested look from the man. “Thank you for accepting us and allowing us to film in your area,” she thanked, pausing to let him go ahead, while looking at the strange patterns on the gates to the village herself. She did not expect to see the preserved human-sized wooden gates, because she thought they had been destroyed long ago.

- We seemed to find ourselves in the fairy world of midgets - the director admired in a half whisper, quickly writing something down in his notebook. - I could not even imagine that I would see something like that when I agreed to participate in the creation of the video.

- You will see not such miracles if you live half a century here - the man was not at all surprised, but smiled proudly when he heard this from a stranger. - You talked vaguely about why you came to us, I think you are hiding behind the words “create a clip” - the head of the village led them along a narrow path, warning, “to look at your feet, otherwise you can get hurt,” and soon brought them out in a zigzag way. them into a wide clearing.

It is breathtaking - the first thought that came in the morning was strengthened after what he saw. The uniqueness of the landscape open in front of them was represented by the splendor of rare tall trees, the tops of which reached the sky. Nearby, a waterfall gurgled merrily in low mountain springs, shimmering with sunlight. The grass swayed beneath my feet, creating softness as I walked. The mountain air cleared the lungs of city dust and dirt, and breathed easily with every breath.

Miniature houses, with red, like doll houses and pastures, merged into the rock, becoming one whole.

- Incredible, this is just incredible! I would stay here forever! - exclaimed one of the assistants, who carried the luggage for the camera.

- There is no need to scatter words just like that, young man, otherwise your wish will come true - the words of the head of the village sounded somehow mystical, but everyone was so mesmerized by the landscape paintings that they did not hear the warning. “For now, you can stay,” the man added to himself, covering his eyes with a hat so that no one could see that they had changed color.

- We still don't know your name. Sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves ourselves - Park Minyeong suddenly caught himself, bowing in apology. He quickly introduced everyone in turn, then raised a questioning eyebrow in his hand. The head of the village returned to his normal self again, smiling amiably at them:

- You can call me Chin, in our village we do not use seniority, we are one. We have long forgotten how each other "you", this is not necessary. I asked my best friend John to give you a house so you can have a good rest while you work here. It is located near the mirrored rock that we passed recently. Minju also lives there, because she invited you here.

- Yes, we came here to see Minju Park and ask her to participate in our reality show. Is it true now that we have arrived here, I cannot understand why she wants to go to the sea? It's such a picturesque place! - Kwon Jurin spread to the sides, turning around her axis.

- Sometimes a picturesque place can be a labyrinth, from which it is difficult to escape. Minju is not at home now, she is at work in a neighboring village and will only arrive the day after tomorrow. You can look around here for now.

- Oh, what a pity, but you're right, we need to look around, think over a further plan of action. Do you allow us to explore your village? By the way, your village has a name, it's interesting to know.

- "Crossroads".

**

Resting in this area turned out to be heavenly and blissful. They spent several days in the village "Crossroads", not noticing the time, they lived in freedom. The temperature in the air, like the villagers, was benevolent to them. As the head of the village said the next morning, a powerful downpour poured down, before that thunder all night did not let them sleep, waking them up with its music. Lightning flashed across the black skies in zigzag lines, drawing patterns on the canvas that they had never seen more beautifully in their entire lives.

When they went outside the next morning, they expected to see the devastation after a night storm, but saw nothing. Everything looked as usual.

Their main character appeared, as the head of the village said two days later.

She looked like an ordinary, pretty girl with a sweet and pure character.

They immediately liked her, although she was laconic.

Surprisingly, she did not have to persuade, the girl herself willingly agreed, with only one condition that she would be filmed according to her schedule.

- I cannot shirk from work - the only answer that they heard from the girl.

On that and decided.

They left the village only a week later, so they did not want to leave it. They promised to return, saying that in addition to them, several more people would arrive.

- We will have 4 more girls with us, they are famous in Seoul and outside the country, so we want to combine them into one group. We promise we won't bother you.

-We are glad to have any guest, - the head of the village Chin replied good-naturedly, escorting them to the place where he met.

He watched them leave the borders of his village, his good-natured smile disappeared, a sad smile appeared in its place. All the villagers came up to him, silently awaiting his instructions, their faces expressed nothing but concern. They nervously stepped over on the spot, looking around, listening cautiously and shuddering at every rustle. All brightness and freedom in relation to each other disappeared, as soon as the strangers left.

-We’ll keep it that way, Chin? - The girl asked timidly, seeing that no one would dare to ask, trembling with fear of being heard in front of the mirror reflection of the rock that protected them.

- We can’t do anything, they accepted them - the man shook his gray head, feeling the goose bumps run down his skin, and the hair on the back of his head stood on end.

This always happened when the mirror images of people hidden in the labyrinth of picturesque landscapes communicated with him. The hope of salvation was dwindling. How much more should they give their vitality to the rocks? After all, they promised to return their previous life to them as soon as a new person crosses their border!

-Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do, just submit to their will again. Excuse me - he bowed his knees before all the uncrowded inhabitants of his village.

- Do not apologize, Chin, together we will pass this test - John hastened to help up from his knees, shaking off the wet earth from his trouser leg. - We are together - he said firmly, the others quickly agreed.

***

Two days later

Representatives of the new show "Labyrinth of Dreams", the name was invented on the way back by the main director, as he heard from the founder of the reality show, the song will be close to the name of the village. The elegantly dressed young men stopped in front of the glass doors of the buildings where the girls would be selected to join the group. The directors knew about their arrival, so they warned the managers in advance, but did not say anything to the girls. They were just told to get together in the rehearsal room for an important message.

 

The members of TWICE ...

Members of GFRIEND ...

IZ*ONE members ...

Members of the GUGUDAN group ...

gathered early Wednesday morning, waiting for someone to show up and tell about important news.

Each of the girls in their agency pondered what would be said, but they all agreed on one thing:

- We will probably participate in some new show.

Then countless questions were asked to each other about the assumption of what kind of show, what they would do.

Representatives entered politely inside each hall to greet the women's groups. After it was announced the name of the new unit created for the upcoming song from the most legendary composer of all time, Park Jimin.

- The video clip will be filmed in a picturesque location, but for this you need to travel to another country. It has been agreed with the directors, they let you go, do not worry, it is safe and quiet there. I ask those whom we will name by their names to arrive at Ichihon Airport at 6 am. We plan to shoot the video for two weeks.

The girls were thrilled and grateful that their bands were chosen from all the artists. They were looking forward to the names of who will participate in the previous video.

**

Kim DaHyun.

Jung Yerin.

Jo Yuri.

Kim Sejeong.

Here are the 4 girls who were chosen for the future unit, they were to be met at the Kwon Jurin airport. The girl did not even imagine that she would again find herself in this picturesque place, but she was asked to be present, the editor-in-chief even insisted. It's nice to know that they haven't forgotten about her, Jurin is not averse to taking a break from the bustle of the city again. Only two weeks had passed, and she was already tired of the noise and din, everything was annoying, and all the time she had a headache. No matter how many migraine pills she took, it did not help.

Interestingly, everyone who was with her in the group on a trip to the village, everyone had a headache, and vomited in the morning. The migraine was so severe that they could not sleep, so they always came to work with black bags under their eyes. Their souls demanded mountain air, fresh and pleasant, they were all drawn back to the Crossroads, as if their soul had remained there while the body returned to the city.

The registrar announced the landing of the plane to Switzerland, which was where they had to fly before changing to the train that would take them to the village. Jurin had worried in advance about hiring a transport that would pick them up from the station and take them to the border of three villages. After that, you will have to climb on foot, along the rocky hills, carefully looking at your feet. She would be worried if the girls were not athletic. And since everyone was an artist, for whom strong legs and bodies are above all, they can easily overcome a small distance.

We decided that they would tell the real mission for the girls, as soon as a few minutes were left to the village. In addition, when they cross the border, they will no longer need mobile phones, because the Internet really was not there, and indeed there is only one work phone per village.

And, yes, their electricity did not work every day either, so I had to get used to the inconvenience. But, thank God, there was a hot spring at the foot of the mirrored rock, the one that is the highest among the other mountains. And he was divided into both parts, especially for the male and female half. When the group asked if John or Minju herself said they didn't do anything with their hands, nature did everything. Created heaven on earth.

Kwon Jurin, holding her pre-purchased tickets, nervously looked out at the girls or the rest of the group who had joined her on the trip. Her worried eyes finally saw Kim DaHyun hurrying with her manager, then later Jo Yuri with a small luggage ran after them. Before the girls had time to say hello, Jurin noticed Jung Yerin and Kim Sejeong, as well as the rest of the group, all those who had been with her before. They did not stop near her, politely nodding their heads on the way, hurried to the exit to the runway, because the registrar warned for the last time:

- Attention flight 432 finishes landing in Switzerland!

They flew down the trap the very last of the latecomers, apologizing to passengers and flight attendants, they all hastily sat down in their seats, wearing their seat belts, turning off their mobile phones in advance. Seconds later, the plane took off, leaving behind the peaceful city life, her hometown and beloved city of Seoul. Kwon Jurin was finally able to relax, she is returning to peace and quiet, she will again enjoy life among the picturesque landscape of the mirror rock and the small village of "Crossroads".

Yes, she flies not to work, she flies home.