2.4. First news_Kim Sohye

TIME PARADOX

-I’m not lying, please believe me,- the black-haired girl asked, folding her hands in a pleading gesture while standing in front of Jellyfish Entertainment CEO Hwang Sejoong. - I know Sejeong is alive! The village "Crossroads" is intact, it has not been burnt, not sunk, and a heap of stones has not fallen on it. The news is false!

- I would have believed you if you had the facts to support your words. But what you say is unreal. Who in their right mind would believe that through a dream you can see the future? - leaning back in a leather chair, the man waving his arms in the air.

- But it's true! - Kim Sohye, a former member of the IOI group that Sejeong was once a member of, shouted in desperation.

- Hush, hush, let's all calm down and listen to the young lady again - one of the directors of the company said leaning on the table, closely following their discussion. - I am interested to hear from the very beginning. How did your dream begin, Miss Kim?

After drinking a glass of water, the girl wearily fell into a chair, closed her eyes, trying to put her thoughts in order. They are losing so much precious time, but they could have spent a long time saving the film crew. She took a deep breath a couple of times, then opened her eyes, began again over the last hour to tell her night dream.

 

“- Sohye, Sohye, please come here - called her familiar voice, but she could not understand who it was. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, yawned, shook her head back and forth, was about to roll over on the other side. - Sohye honey, come here. Take a look at me.

An annoying low voice called until she got up and went to the call. He led her to the mirror, the size of a man. Behind the mirrored surface, her sleepy gaze made out nature of indescribable beauty, small houses with red tiles, a zigzag path that climbed up to a shiny rectangular rock. Her gaze looked with curiosity at the flowers in the meadow, watched the grass sway, her ears caught the sound of the hottest water. Her sense of smell smelled the aroma of delicious only cooked food, her stomach invitingly responded to the smells, purring. The world behind the mirrored glass loomed ideal, created for delight and enjoyment.

`` Take a closer look, Sohye, '' a voice called, her right hand reached out to the mirror image of herself as another voice shouted out with force:

- No! Sohye, stop!

The flickering, which at first seemed like an overflow of waterfall splashes, turned out to be the face of a girl whom she had not seen for a very long time.

- Sohye - the first voice called enticingly, but it no longer reached the necessary strings of her soul, the girl peered into the dear and beloved face of Kim Sejeong. Its silhouette flickered, as if dissolving in the mirror reflection of the rock, creating its own imprint there.

- Look only at me, Sohye. Just listen to my voice, okay? - asked Kim Sejeong, approaching her.

- I would like to hear you, but the wall of the mirror does not allow me - Sohye answered sadly, looking at the girl who was walking towards her. Her silhouette flickered more often as she approached, until it disappeared into the haze.

Instead of the image of her friend, Sohye saw a butterfly with blue wings flying by, as if it was leading her somewhere. The girl did not resist, she followed, without turning anywhere, although various endless paths loomed in front of her. A butterfly led her to the foot of a towering cliff, where a man sat alone. The butterfly easily sat on his shoulder and seemed to look at her, calling in Sejeong's voice:

- Look closely and you will see.

For a long time, her eyes stared at the man's back, at his bowed head, listening to his muttering. At first, the words were not clear, too fused to understand, but after Sohye heard:

- I did everything as you ordered. Please give it back to me.

The earth trembled under their feet, ripples passed along the rock, Sohye shuddered in fright, looked up to the top, from where stones began to fall. Thunderclouds gathered over the rock, they seemed to be hanging, crushing with their existence; lightning sparkled, threatening with their ferocity. The man did not move, as did the butterfly on him, the stones did not touch them.

“You promised me, Miro. Give her back to me!

Lightning flashed and hit the top, the tree caught fire and the flame rolled down with lava, in zigzag lines, burning everything in its path. Sohye shrank, crossed herself, but the lava passed without catching. The man did not move again, but his voice became more confident than the previous time. The butterfly flapped its wings worriedly, moved closer to the man's neck, as if whispering something in his ear.

Sohye listened again, but instead of words, she heard, and then she saw a deadly tornado rushing towards them, driven by streams of rumbling water. She froze, watching as it all approached them. The man stirred, shrank all over somehow, hastily raised his hands to the rock, his face was horrified and pleading, he could not utter a syllable, when the wind whistled past them, scratching but not killing them. And the water, as if by a snap of fingers, disappeared.

And again paradise beyond the mirror image. As if nothing had happened. The man turned to face the girl behind, and Sohye recognized composer Park Jimin in a tired and haggard face. The butterfly rose into the sky, hung between them, shining with its blue wings, creating a mirage with its waves. Their silhouettes began to disappear, again returning the girl to the mirrored door, closing all paths. Finally, she was told:

"They are still alive, do not trust anything that the false world gives."

After her words, everything became quiet, none of those present uttered a word, only the director took out his phone and called. Long ringing phone rings did not bring any good. The answering machine, called after the rings, also left much to be desired, there were no familiar words, only written down instead:

“The mistakes of the past need to be corrected. Forgive me; I just wanted my wife and daughter back. "