2.3. First news_IZ*ONE

TIME PARADOX

Dormitory IZ * ONE

The first person to enter the dorm was Chaewon. The girl wearily took off her shoes, threw off her jacket, trudged to the bathroom. She did not feel her legs under her, her brain b u la emptiness. She was too tired to think.

They were practicing new choreography today for their future comeback. They were taken from the house at about 4 am and bring them only now, when the clock was after midnight.

The dance is difficult.

Exhausting.

But everyone really liked the song. The part where Yuri should sing was left. They studied the dance as if Yuuri was there.

It was already the third day from her that the girls began to worry.

True leader, EunBi, found an excuse, reasons why she didn't write.

But every day there were fewer reasons, Chaewon knew perfectly well that they would soon end.

Unbeknownst to the leader and the other girls, Chaewon tried to get through. But I stumbled on m of monotone female voice:

The subscriber is out of the network access zone. Call back.

Chaewon called back, as did Iena dialing every hour. And so for three days.

One more day, and I will deliver EunB's ultimatum - unnie . I don't know which one yet, but I'll come up with Yena - unnie - the girl decided to herself, getting under a warm shower to wash away the fatigue.

Soon, all the girls again gathered in the same dorm, deciding to have dinner together. EunBi, Sakura and Chaeyoun started cooking, and were strictly ordered not to approach the kitchen:

- Otherwise, we will put you one spoon less than the rest - they warned.

Maknae knew better than arguing, so they ran out of the kitchen first. Haewon followed them with great reluctance , all the while looking at the ingredients. Minju , Nako and Hitomi sat quietly on the couch chatting about something, not paying much attention to the others. Chaewon and Yena talked about which movie to watch. While they were thinking, Wonyoung grabbed the remote control,plopped down on the sofa next to Minju , the TV.

After a quick snap with hands maknae was withdrawn remote perturbed Yena , she was about to scold maknae, sounded when the news on the channel is stopped:

- Attention! We have new information about the rapid hurricane that is approaching the village "Crossroads".

- Yena - unnie - hurried away from her remote Chaewon, so that you do not accidentally switch to something else. But she stuck with remote control in hand, gaping mouth, staring at the appeared ka pTink.

- Unnie ! - Yujin yelled loudly, calling EunBi, ChaeKura from the kitchen here. Chaewon has already tuned the volume for the news so everyone can hear.

- What are you ... - the leader began, but fell silent when she heard:

- This time the tornado will not bypass the village "Crossroads". The evacuation will not be in time by that time, we are very sorry, but the people who were there, most likely ... - the channel's video crackled and the host's last words were absorbed by the noise.

Everything in the room froze, silence swallowed everyone, they waited.

Crackle ... crackle ... shhh ...

Crackle ...

- don't believe ...

Crackle ...

- it…

Crackle ... crackle ... shhh ...

- alive ...

Then they heard it clearly and distinctly, Yuri's voice:

“Oh, it's so beautiful here! I would stay here forever. This is the first time I see such a nature. I like it here, I like it very much. I would be happy if all the girls were near my house with me. But they are not here, sorry ... "

This was followed by another crash, such that already in his ears rang.

And again:

“We were placed in one of those small houses that we saw when we descended the mountain. We were welcomed, people here are all so kind and lovely. And the food, oh, Haewon - unnie, would definitely appreciate their menu! Yum-yum your fingers. While we were accommodated, the director told us the following plan. I can't talk about him yet, please, girls. Secret.One thing I can say is that the network catches poorly here, the electricity will turn on only once a day and at night (at a certain time). I will live with sombae and a girl named Kwon Jurin. The male half was placed in a house next to ours ... "

Squeak ... Ding-ding ... crackling .. . ...

“Tomorrow we will be introduced to Minju. No, not our Minju , a local girl with the same name. She will be the 5th member in our unit . If it will be the same as our Minju , then we have a problem. Haha, just kidding, I love you, unnie ! "

Then there was a noise, as if someone were breaking branches, a crash of a broken window and something else.

Again, Yuri's sleepy voice:

I’ll go to bed now. Still, the journey here was exhausting. We were told that it was going to rain heavily today. They asked me not to look out the window. They asked us not to be scared if we heard a terrible crackling outside the window. They asked me not to go out to the call. I did not understand this request, but they promised to fulfill ... "

It was a sound like someone pounding on their door, but the girl did not respond, etc. and slushivayas. They heard the Busan- accented voice again :

“I miss you girls. Good night . "