2.2. First news_GFRIEND

TIME PARADOX

Dormitory GFRIEND

The fauna of a variety of floral landscapes greeted them with the silent expanses of wide lakes, overhanging clouds that floated past through the heavenly kingdom. Nature was reflected as if in a mirror, turning it into a whirlpool of parallel dimensions. Rocks, the height and shape of which will take your breath away, waterfalls, lighthouses - some natural wonders are replaced by others.

Air clouds competed with the peaks of the mountain peaks covered with plants with giant leaves, revealing the curious views of extraordinary animals. Waterfalls of magical color threw down pinkish streams, creating rainbows that intertwine with the beauty of the impenetrable jungle.

The girls walked along the path created by invisible hands, came out into the clearing in front of the mirrored straight, like giants, rocks. They came closer to the source of the murmuring sound, looked into the depths of the mirror, saw three pools located in the open air.

An invisible hand pushed them towards the first pool, they took a step, but stopped in front of him, noticing a group of young guys approaching him. Loincloths covered their muscular figures. The guys dragged jugs of boiling water on their shoulders, going to the crevice between the rocks, carefully pouring the contents into the pool, filling it. The girls watched with interest how the boiling water cools down before our eyes, after which it is again collected in jugs, carried to another pool, poured there. In the third basin, there was cold water flowing down from the icy summit of the mirror rock in a stream.

- The springs are ready, my goddess - having finished performing their usual routine, the young guys knelt down, raising their hands to the sky.

The girls also raised their eyes, but the glare from the sun blinded their eyes for a moment, they closed them, after waiting a little, opened them again. Blocking the sunlight, an indistinct shadow slowly, smoothly, gracefully descended on the sinful earth. An indistinct shadow loomed in a young innocent girl, whose bare feet smoothly descended the heavenly staircase.

Soon, the goddess with long, silky blond hair, adorned with a floral wreath, became more clearly visible. Light skin, a tunic opening the left shoulder, was fastened with a free belt at a thin waist, the edges of which ended at rounded hips. In her hands, the goddess held a lyre, the strings of which themselves shimmered with the help of colorless threads.

Seeing her, I wanted to bend my knees, look away, embarrassed by my insolence. The girls would have done so if they had not seen the face of the goddess. They screamed at the same time, frightening the cooing birds with their loud cry, made the beautiful face of the goddess frown, purse her lips in displeasure:

- Yerin ?!

- The commoners dare to interrupt me? - they heard the soft voice of the goddess in their thoughts. - I no longer want to swim in your springs, the desecrated water is worse than the hellish flame - it turned away from the praying people, the silhouette of the goddess began to disappear into the heavenly mirage.

- Yerin, it's us - they tried to take steps towards the meeting, but their feet seemed to be rooted to the ground. - Yerin! Why haven't you written to us for a week? Yerin, please send a message from yourself!

They were simply ignored, they watched as the silhouette of the goddess disappeared into heavenly space, leaving behind only a ray of light.

- Get out of my reality! You are not worthy to be here! Get out!

- Wait, do not disappear, please tell us ... - with tears in their eyes, all the girls woke up at the same time in their beds, meeting the same darkness outside the window.

Looking at their watch, they were amazed that only half an hour had passed since the moment they fell asleep. Anxiety remained in my heart, I did not want to sleep, they quickly left their rooms, gathered on the first floor. For some reason, not knowing why, Sowon reached for the remote and the news.

"Attention!

The situation in Norway is still critical, there was an earthquake with a magnitude of 6.7. After that, a split occurred between two sharp-angled rocks protecting the territory of the volcano near the village. The volcano erupted, the lava threatens to destroy the inhabited village with the wonderful name "Crossroads".

Villagers and visiting guests, a film crew from South Korea found themselves in a difficult situation. We are told that a hurricane is approaching the village from the northwest, with devastating downpours and powerful thunderstorms. It feels like hell has hit the village.

The rescue operation began two hours ago, but so far there is no news from them.

Stay tuned, we will inform you as soon as we hear the latest news from Norway.

“Crossroads, is this by any chance the village where Yerin-unnie called us from? - after the deafening news, Umji asked with a sinking heart, clinging to Yuju's warm body. Her hand found Yuju's hand, squeezed tightly, holding her breath, expecting not to hear a response from the leader.

- Yes, she - swallowing, pale Sowon, hugging two bodies of SinBi and EunH at once, who clung to her, straining. “Yerin is there,” she whispered, looking at one point on the TV screen. All sounds in the room disappeared, she heard nothing and hardly moved.

5 girls froze in this time, they did not hear the phones ringing, how the words of support were recorded on the answering machine. They did not see the manager who entered the house and approached them with a quick step, trying to stir up the frozen girls.

- What you heard is not true! This is a hoax of time! Don't fall for it, believe in Yerin!

Everything he shouted did not go into more than one ear.

The hearts of 5 girls stopped, stopped beating in their usual rhythm.

- What should I do, director? Are they not answering? How can I convince myself that I am right? - not knowing what else to do, how to shout to them, the manager called the director of the company. He was afraid of the worst, he was afraid that he would see the picture again that he saw 5 years ago with his own sister. He couldn't save her then, but he won't make a mistake again.

- I will send you a video - the director said with restraint, without showing any excitement in his voice, - turn it on to speakerphone. After watching, don't ask why, I won't be able to answer you. We ourselves are still in conjectures. Look to the end - after which he did not add anything, disconnected, leaving the manager in bewilderment and misunderstanding.

The message came instantly, the manager did everything as was said and began to wait. His eyes accidentally noticed the recording time and how long it would take.

Date of the video: May 25.

Video recording: 12 hours 06 minutes.

Video length: 13 minutes 33 seconds.

May 25? Noon? But it's 9:20 am now! I don't understand what this video is.

He the volume at full volume, put the phone on the sofa next to Yuju, sat down on the floor next to him, and waited for a reaction.

**

“Ah, this is just a great place! Paradise for relaxation! "

Just a few words, but the effect was destructive. Both the girls and the manager himself flinched at the happy voice of Jung Yerin. They, disbelieving their ears and eyes, stared at the smiling face of the black-haired girl. She was dressed in a slight summer dress, in slippers on bare feet, behind him hung a pretty hat head I zannaya ropes around his neck. She was alive and well.

- But how ... - gasp Sowon , his mouth open looking at the date of the video, dumbfounded moving his eyes on the calendar l e huddled on the nightstand.

-Time, Sowon - unnie, look at the time, - she hurriedly pointed her finger at the left corner of Umji’s camera, where the recording time was shining with edge dots.

- I can't believe my eyes - she started to speak, but stopped when Yerin's voiceover again plots about reel :

My girls would love it here. The weather is just great, the sun, the temperature is normal, the landscapes, oh, the colors are pleasing to the eye! Wait a second, I'll show you ... "

The camera pulls back, and they see fabulous landscapes, at the head of the beautiful rock reigned .

"Beautiful, is not it? I can't show it any further, although I could show the place where I will be filming. My battery runs out quickly here, so I can't talk for a long time either. Energy is enough for half a day, it's a pity. It is a pity that I cannot communicate with the girls via Skype, communication is rarely accepted. I can not promise, etc. , and shall circulate a lot, but what I can. Okay! Time to say goodbye, Buddy . See you next time!"

The recording ended as suddenly as it began, the recording time was still not over, there were only a few minutes left, but no one spoke anymore. Manager does not turn off, he waited, and waited, voices could not be razo b host, all the time were some noise, and yet everyone in the room heard:

"Everyone ... who ... hears me ... don't ... believe ... crackle ... crackle ... paradox ... of time ... tim ... loop ..."