Two_First entries

TIME PARADOX

The first page of Jo Yuri's second diary.

When I arrived at the airport, everything was in such a hurry that I couldn't quite figure out who I was going to work with. There was still a funny scene in front of my eyes as all my members gathered me on a long journey. Our apartments were in the same building, but on different floors, but yesterday they were all in the same place. More precisely in my room. Everyone crowded around my bag and vigilantly watched what I put, and if I forgot anything. How can I forget when before everyone came, Sakura and Chaeyeon sent me into the living room and collected everything for me? When EunBi arrived, she personally, on the record (where did this list come from? Began to check the bag.

I still remembered Yena-unnie bustling around me, not leaving for a minute. Her question sounded the same:

Is there anything else you want?

I still clearly remembered the gentle caress from Chaewon-unnie, usually she was more shy than yesterday. Usually I start to flirt with her, playing love, and unnie picks up, but yesterday Chaewon-unnie started herself. And for some reason, my heart responded every time she said seriously:

I'll miss you.

Nako and Hitomi, Yujin and Wonyoung, while I was getting ready for the trip, entertained me with games, joked, made me laugh until my stomach ached. Minju and Haewon-unnie held me on both sides, hugged me, mostly silent, created a cozy cocoon out of their hands.

Together with them, I completely calmed down, taking strength from them for my new journey without them. Yes, I was very worried, and when EunBi came along with the elders unnie, I voiced my worries with a question:

- EunBi-unnie, and if there are girls I don't know, do you think I'll make friends with them?

I vividly remember the words and the reassuring embrace of the leader that made me want to cry. She said to me, smiling proudly:

- You will definitely make friends. Maybe at first you will be nervous, it will be awkward, this is normal for unfamiliar people. But you will quickly find a common language, because you are all doing what you love. Just don't hide, show how cute you are, Yuuri, and everyone will just fall in love with your charm.

And then there was a group hug that told me more than words.

When we got on the plane, my seat was with Kim DaHyun. She's my sombe from TWICE, Nako's favorite group. She is even more beautiful up close than on stage. Her snow-white skin, charming smiley eyes and soft voice somehow reminded me of Chaewon-unnie, although they were not at all alike. Maybe her aura contributed to something else, but I relaxed, allowed to breathe freely.

Maybe EunBi-unnie was right as always, I just need to show my charm?

With this thought, the entry on the first page of Jo Yuri's diary broke off.

 

One of the penultimate pages of Kim Sejeong's diary.

Travel, that's what I thought when I heard about the new video abroad. They chose a good time, I so wanted to get out of the dusty city, breathe in other scents, and refresh my lungs. So I can get away from the sad thoughts that have been overwhelming me lately. A new beginning, maybe after my return I will become easier to endure all the negatives that have been haunting me lately?

When I arrived at the airport, I saw Yerin and DaHyun running in front, and I caught a glimpse of Jo Yuri from IZ *ONE. Good company, all artists with great voices, we will have a great unit from different groups. I didn’t have time to say hello to them, but waved my hand in response to the silent greeting from DaHyun.

We boarded the plane, after it took off; we were allowed to move around the cabin. First of all, I determined the location of all the girls, it turned out that Yerin was sitting behind me. We smiled at each other; she sat down closer to my chair, putting her hands on the back, said in a half-whisper:

- It's good that we know each other, otherwise it would be awkward.

Yes, I agree, it's good that I know all of them and we can easily find a common language.

The flight was easy, my eyes stuck together by themselves, I fell asleep. In a dream, for some reason, I dreamed yesterday evening, when I went to bed, after collecting my bags for a trip. More precisely, as if in reality I heard the phone call again. Unknown number, but picked up the phone anyway.

God, my heart is still filled with warmth when I remember the voice of the caller.

I was intrigued, I will not torment, I received a call from Kim Sohee, my long-forgotten friend from the IOI group. We have not communicated for a long time, although I tried to follow her career, but with all the problems that arose for me, I confess, I stopped communicating with almost everyone from the previous team.

In the dream, we said little about what was happening now, we recalled the past times more. Sohee recalled that training several times, how I helped her, thanked that I helped then.

- Help me this time too, Sejeong - she asked, not using the formal part when talking with an older friend. - I'm stuck in the maelstrom of my thoughts, and they pull me in. Please set me free.

With these words, I woke up, the manager woke me up, hurrying, showing me the time on the alarm clock, which rang. Honestly, I usually wake up right away, but here I couldn't open my eyes. Sitting in the car, I dialed Sohee's number, the anxious feeling never left me, I needed to make sure everything was fine. Sohee's happy voice answered me:

- Unnie, I'm so glad to hear from you! I would like to talk some more, but I will have a radio recording now. But then I'll call you back and tell you one great news.

- Yes, of course, I'm sorry to bother you. I understand everything, and I will wait for your call. I'm just calling because I miss you.

“I miss you too, Sejeong-unnie. That's it, my name is already, bye-bye.

The worries were in vain, it was all the same Sohee, a cheerful little man. I will definitely, as soon as I return from my trip, call back and start communicating with her again.

 

Torn page from Kim DaHyun's diary

The girls did not leave me a step. They were spinning around me as soon as we found out that it was me who would go to another country to shoot a video. They were happy for me, wiped fake tears, jokingly said:

- We did not think that our Dubu was the first to leave and go on a free voyage.

At the same time, they all helped me to pack my things. My girls created a joke here too, Jeongyeon-unnie brought a backpack from her military-type room and put it in the middle of the room:

- It will be useful than a suitcase or a bag.

So they hinted that I once participated in a military show. But I didn't argue, especially when my mouth was choked with chocolate. Sana-unnie with Mina-unnie fed them, hugging me from all sides. Chenggi and Tzuyu did not leave me either. In their eyes, I saw love and sadness because they would not see me for three weeks.

- Be sure to take the matches ... - Chaeng put them inside herself.

- a lighter ... - Tzuyu threw in the same place.

- A shovel, suddenly you have to dig something - Nayeon-unnie reasonably suggested, just putting it in the inner pocket of the backpack.

- A flashlight and a compass, just in case - I carried JiHyo from her room.

- a sleeping bag, where can we go without it - Mina-unnie said quietly, smiling sweetly at me when she sat down next to me, resting her head on her shoulder.

- And, of course, chocolate bars - I brought from the kitchen a whole packed bag with my favorite Momo chocolates.

That evening we did not look at anything, they just hugged me, giving me peace and comfort.

Parting words from Nayeon-unnie sounded like this:

- You can do it, you can do it. Come back soon, remember, we will always wait for you. We love you, we love you very much, DaHyun.

At the airport, I was very happy when I saw who I was eating with. I know them, we are on good terms with Sejeong, with Yerin we are buddies, Yuuri, she will be awkward at first. But we will quickly find a common language.

The last time I called the girls, I turned off the phone, thinking that I would call them when we landed at a foreign airport. In the meantime, there is time, it is better to rest.

My girls-free journey begins ...

 

Jung Yerin's small diary entry

If there was such a place where you can relax and gain strength, then I saw him now in front of me. I saw many beautiful and picturesque places, I had to travel to different countries for work, their culture was amazing. But the view that opened before my eyes when I looked out of the window was breathtaking. Is it really somewhere here, surrounded by high-mountainous rocks and a wide floral landscape, will I be filming?

Girls will be jealous.

Our plane hovered like a white-winged eagle over the transparent turquoise waves, reflected in them. From my window, I could see dolphins swimming by, jumping out to welcome new guests to my home. The airport that met us was just near the white beach where people were sunbathing now. I caught a glimpse of them, all my attention was drawn to the unusual two runways, painted not with white paint, but with yellow, pink and blue. If you look closely and fantasize on this topic, you can see a drawn man with a basket of fruits over his head.

After a long flight, I wanted to stretch my legs, move my body, breathe fresh air.

- Welcome to the airport ... I hope your vacation in our country will be successful.

I smiled when I heard the wishes from the captain, reached for the backpack, kindly collected by my members, got up and followed Kim Sejeong.

Rest for someone, but for us to work.

Although you can combine business with pleasure, right?

**

The next entry did not belong to any of the crew on the new Dream Labyrinth show, and only a few words were printed in ink:

We have been waiting for you, our new friends.

**

Another record was accidentally found between two hilly mountains from a distance resembling halves of a heart. The handwriting of the writer was barely distinguishable, moreover, the writing lay for a long time, during that hour more than one rains had time to pass. After several attempts to read what was written, the police officers who were given this recording were able to decipher:

The road turned out to be a very heavy burden for our team. It was much easier that time when we walked to the village. The guide, who met us, like the last time, warned us that the downpour ruined the road. He led us in a completely different way.

We walked through the clearing along a dirt road to the south, crossed a smaller clearing and turned right onto a barely visible path along the edge of the forest. The path constantly crossed from shore to shore, it was necessary to jump over the stream over the pebbles. We thought that we would pass here, come out on a flat road, but we were wrong. We also had to climb to the foot of the rock, which was quite steep, under our feet there was clay soil mixed with stones, tree roots, so it was very difficult to climb this path.

- On the way of the ascent there is a spring with clean water, at which it is convenient to make a halt - so the guide cheerfully told us.

I turned to my team, the girls were still holding on, Jurin also smiled at me, raising her thumb up. The rest of the guys who were carrying the video equipment looked lost. We stopped for a break, lit a fire, cooked food, had lunch. We gained a little strength for the next climb, went on.

- Excuse me, why don't we follow the path that we saw a little to the right of us?

As soon as Yerin asked, I also wondered why we missed that path and went differently. From the clearing, the main well-trodden path went to the right, it was impossible not to notice it.

- I went there in advance to see how the water damaged the path. There definitely we can't get through, take our word for it - the conductor assured us, lighting another cigar. - Don't worry, I know where to go, we are not lost.

The first minutes we admired the clearing that went between the crevices of the rocks. We saw curiosities from plants, little orange flowers that smelled like orange peel. The next minutes, when we realized that we were passing for the third time in a row, we passed quickly.

We wandered that path for twenty minutes, each time returning to the little hemp on which we put a mark.

We're lost.

- Let's try to go that way - Jurin asked wearily, taking a big sip of water from the bottle. - Maybe if we move carefully, we will pass? - asked doubtfully, casting glances with the girls. - Will you survive?

- We never give up - DaHyun answered for everyone, adjusting her backpack behind her back.

They are so courageous, I need to learn from them. I saw how tired and exhausted they were, but they still cheered us on.

- If it doesn't work, we'll come back here, spend the night and start tomorrow morning - I suggested, everyone liked this plan, we continued walking.

We were lucky, the road, which seemed to us worse, gradually began to level out, inviting us to go through the forest into a wide clearing. We took a deep breath until our eyes rested on the overhanging rock and the steep rise. We turned back, thinking whether to return to us, but it was as if someone pushed us forward.

He took a lot of strength from us, in some places we had to crawl on all fours, grab the branches of trees to maintain balance, it was still complicated by the presence of weighty backpacks behind us. The ascent took no more than an hour.

Having risen, the gaze opened views of the surroundings. In these places, time stands still, breathtaking from the beauty of the surrounding mountains, the pain of tired legs and back disappears, it seems that you are drinking the air - it is so pure and fresh. By the time the tent was set up, there was no strength at all, I didn't even want to have dinner because of overwork.

In the morning we were awakened by some noise, leaving the tent, I was amazed not only by the landscape, but also by the man walking to our halt.

- I'm glad to see you again. Welcome to the village "Crossroads".

Further, the record could not be made out, to whom it was also intended not to be understood, so the police simply put it in a folder and forgot about it.