One_the beginning of everything

TIME PARADOX

In a tall building in the city center, a meeting was held between chief editors from different companies for a joint reality show. They gathered there to come up with a new project that would be of interest to everyone, without exception. Brain work was in full swing from the very morning, they put forward ideas, and then they looked to see if this idea was already involved.

Nobody wanted repetition. Sometimes they put forward the stupidest, absurd ideas, which were not taken into account at first, but after a short reflection, we looked at what would happen if we put everything together. On a voluminous rectangular table lay a pile of papers, computers were working, there were bottles of water or a cup of hot tea (coffee) was smoking.

No one left the conference room looking for the content they wanted. The people sitting there were already exhausted and irritable. Someone was losing nerves, and he thought that now, for no reason at all, he would yell at his neighbor, asked for 10 minutes time off, to get some fresh air. The atmosphere changed with every idea or thought.

- Anyone have a new idea? Lee Joon Hyuk, one of the top entertainers in the city, asked in a tired voice.

He put the weekly aside after another crossed out thought. He looked around at his colleagues, who were painstakingly searching for something in their laptops, without looking up, except for one person. His oldest friend and friend, who came to visit him at work, and stayed with him to support.

Chizhin Park. He did not participate in conversations, but listened carefully to any little things. While others were thinking for him, a thought flashed through his head, after which it loomed into the big picture. Having considered everything well and weighing all the options, Chizhin decided to voice his idea. And when his friend turned to everyone with a request, he raised his hand, saying:

- I think what I will offer you will not be similar to any reality show. It will be popular, because the main characters will not be artists, but an ordinary person who has never heard of music or dancing. He is a simple hard worker who is saving his money for his biggest dream to go to the sea. After all, everything that he sees looking out of his window is dullness and wretchedness. He lives poorly, because all the money goes to pay for his grandmother's sick leave and live at least until the next paycheck. There is no TV in his house, no radio, he uses electricity only for cooking.

- And what will this man do? - asked curiously when he stopped to take a sip from a bottle of water.

- Is this man young? And is it a guy or a girl? - asked from the other end of the table.

- I suggest you make a reality show with the participation of such a person, no matter who the girl or the guy is, the essence will remain the same. The question in the show will be: Is your dream worth taking a chance?

- Have you risked? - One of the editors scratched his chin thoughtfully, comprehending the above, looked at the speaker, clarified: - What do you mean, what to risk?

- I haven't thought of it yet, but it may be connected with becoming an artist in a month - he shrugged his shoulders, sighing. - And to continue my thought, hmm. How do you feel about putting together the best of the best team and helping him to fulfill his dream?

`` Spread out whatever you come up with, buddy. '' Seeing the lack of confidence in his friend's behavior, Lee Joon Hyuk encouraged. - Who do you see as a team?

- Someone just has to be the best at dancing, singing, and entertaining shows. And it will be better if it is someone who is being discussed more now. After all, once the artist had a dream to debut? - he smiled, finishing his thought.

- Do you have a person in mind? You described everything as if you knew who you were talking about.

- No, no one - he shook his head in denial. - It's up to you to find and make everything interesting. Just in the end, my advice is that to show reality you need to be in that environment, and not make reality out of it.

**

Discussion of a new future project has become hot topics in recent weeks. All thoughts were absorbed only with how to arrange everything so that everything looked interesting, moderately funny, moderately dramatic. Everyone agreed on one fact, if you take one of the artists, then the fans will most like to learn a simple life, not a creative one. What if you do something like the show "law of the jungle", but instead of unfamiliar countries, settle the team where the hero of the show lives? Find a home, a place to train, to be yourself, without pretense. So the artists will show their real themselves, and at the same time help with the dream.

- So, ladies and gentlemen, how do you propose to find our hero? We shouldn't light up yet, so everything should go secretly without any fuss.

- Yes, this time without official conferences and presentation of our show. It will be as real as possible, even we will not know what will happen next.

- At the expense of the hero, we have already given an encrypted message in the newspaper. If someone responds, he should write a little about himself in the same newspaper. We wait until Friday evening, after which we go immediately to talk to someone who will respond. Honestly, it would be great if our hero ended up living near the mountains, where you can shoot beautiful landscapes.

- Which team should we choose? There are many artists, as well as fans. If we are going to assemble a team, then we need to take into account their schedule. Although at a time like this, there are almost no schedules. Our artists are now resting at home.

- We proceeded from the sources of the search engine, about whom they are most asked now, and we got a rather shocking result.

- Why shocking?

- When we started looking, we were sure that the whole network is now discussing boy groups, but it turns out the opposite is true. The whole network went crazy, almost the whole world is looking for about 4 girls from different girl groups. Groups that are firmly at the top of the chart, competing with each other for leadership.

- I can tell right away who we are talking about. Have you already contacted their companies?

- Yes, now there will be video communication - nodded to someone at the door, answered one of the project managers.

Lee Joon Hyuk let his friend sit in the middle of the table, he himself settled on the right side, was determined to greet outstanding people. At first, rustles were reflected on the screen, and a crackling was heard, but then everything returned to normal, and he could see the concentrated faces of directors of music companies.

- Hello, Park Jimin bowed politely, carefully examining the expressions on the faces of his interlocutors. In addition to being considered the best composer recognized around the world, he was also able to read facial expressions freely. With the help of his skill, he gave the right companies this or that song, completely confident that it would become known in a matter of minutes after release.

- Oh, hello - the directors blinked in surprise, - an unexpected surprise.

- I hope that our cooperation will be successful. If you do not mind, let me expand on the essence of the meeting - taking on the responsibility of clarifying, Park Jimin smiled.

- What about Lee Joon Hyuk? I thought he was the one who called us - the director of JYP asked.

“Yes, I asked to see me, but the whole idea belonged to the hyung,” the man explained, brushing a lock of black hair from his forehead. “In this case, I’m only the delivery man of everything he needs,” Lee Joon Hyuk joked, picking up a stack of papers with written assignments from the table.

- Oh, that's it, this idea is completely yours - the directors understood. - Then I ask you, we do not want to detain you.

The discussions lasted exactly three hours and minutes, from the very first word about the new show and who will participate, the director, as one answered:

- They are free, their productivity is over. But do you think it is correct to send them somewhere, in today's situation that has developed around the world?

-Their safety comes first, - Park Jimin replied firmly, - as is the health of our protagonist. We are looking for an area where you can breathe without masks.

After they began to discuss other issues, at the end the composer surprised again, saying:

- We invite them for a joint performance.

- Something like a girl group unit? - the director of the YG company picked up.

- Yes, we are looking for an area not only to study, but to shoot a video, record a song, stage a dance. The music is already there, like my friend, the choreographer, choreographed the dance, it remains only to unite everything.

- As always, you will think about everything in advance. We hope for an excellent result. We will let our girls know when you say.

**

The next morning, before entering the company, communications manager Kwon Jurin bought a newspaper from a newsstand. She began to unfold the pages as she walked, looking for an answer to their message. She hoped someone would answer them, although there was still one more day until Friday. Her eyes carefully scanned every word until the girl saw what she was looking for. In small print, at the end of the last page, it was written:

My dream is to see the sea. I am ready to take a step towards my dream if you free me. "

Everything, nothing else has been written. No name, no phone, not even what city the message came from. Nothing. Kwon Jurin did not lose heart, she took out her phone and called the editorial office, when she entered her office, she already knew the girl's name and address.

Quickly greeted her colleagues, she took her place, opened her laptop, typed the desired city, which turned out to be a small village near the mountainside.

Ideal filming location.

Everything as the main organizer of the idea, Park Jimin, wanted.

Mountain air, a small settlement, one telephone for the whole village.

One TV, one postal house, emptiness and silence.

An ideal vacation for girls, after all the fuss and psychological pressure, this place will be a place of recovery for them.

After a while, in front of her lay a complete dossier on the main character of their new show.

Park Minju .

25 years.

167 cm.

Brunette, brown eyes, a mole on the bridge of her nose, a soft, pleasant voice with a local dialect.

Working part-time in a bookstore.

Parents died, her grandmother raised.

My grandmother is now in the city hospital, all the money she earned, Minju spends on medicines and paying for the hospital.

Minju never watched TV, listened to the radio, or had any interest in music.

In elementary school, she tried to sing, but she had no hearing, and her voice was thin.

After graduating from high school, she tried to perform at the festival, but no one listened to her.

Music does not bring money, so I started working.

I have never traveled outside of my village.

But, she has a dream to visit the sea.

She talks about her dream all the time, so everyone in the village knows, but they can't help.

Her father once told her about the sea, it was there that they were going to go when an accident happened.

The perfect heroine for our show. Great, everything is ready, you can start the project.