October special 1

The Lee Family

October special, Hyukjae’s Haru

The Lee Family

 

It was a normal day in the Lee family house. Well, as normal as they could get.

I woke up at 3 AM today, do my usual chores like feeding the pets and waking up my family.

 

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and opened the little fridge we use to keep pet foods.

I grabbed two bags of meat and walked over to the living room where we keep our precious pets.

 

 

This is Clarice, our beautiful Inland Taipan snake. She is the most venomous snake in the world, and we use that venom to create poisons for, oh I don’t know a relative that we don’t like or like business competitors that were getting on our nerves.

 

 

And this is our equally beautiful Saw scaled viper, Thunder. Why do we call him thunder? Like his name, he struck and bites as fast as a thunder. Even if he doesn’t have venoms as poisonous as Clarice, he was still equally deadly. And we love them both the same.

 

“Hi guys, did you sleep well?”

 

They jumped out of their cages and slithered up my legs, hugging them tight.

 

I smiled and grabbed them with my hands.

 

“Let’s get you both some food shall we? You two must be starving” I cooed.

 

I placed them both on their cages and put down their meats on their bowl. They devoured the big chunks of meat almost instantly. I feel bad I can’t give them anything more than that. The police departments wont let us take their inmate who’re sentenced to death any more. They say our way to finish the job is “inhumane”. Ridiculous. So all I can give them for now is just animal meat.

 

 

Anyway, feeding’s done, now it’s time to wake up my beautiful husband, and two little kids. And then cook breakfast.

 

I went my room and saw the beautiful figure currently sleeping on the ceiling of our bed upside down.

 

“Good morning honey” I whispered, kissing his forehead.

 

He opened his eyes, two beautiful maroon coloured orbs appear underneath his eyelids, staring deep into mine, wrinkling a bit as he smiled.

 

 

“Good morning babe, is it morning already?” he said, kissing my forehead before jumping off and landing perfectly on his feet, stretching and yawning as soon as he did.

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, which he replied as he wrapped his on my waist.

 

After a few moments of sharing a passionate kiss, we both parted, gasping for air.

 

He his lips and went closer to my neck, kissing it.

 

“Is it breakfast time?” he asked, still keeping his lips on my neck.

 

I tilted my head a bit, giving him more space, as I pulled down the collar of my night gown.

 

“Yes” I chuckled.

 

As soon as I said that he didn’t hesitate to latch his fangs on to my neck, me hard. I couldn’t help but moan as he did that. It should be painful, and it is, but it was also a bit arousing. I don’t know why.

 

Maybe I’m that .

 

If you still haven’t caught on,.. Yes, I, Lee Hyukjae, the human omega, married an alpha Vampire. And with his help and support, I was able to give him two little half blooded vampire babies, Taemin, and Jeno.

 

 

After he was fully satisfied, he let go and the fang marks on my neck.

 

“Delicious, as always” he grinned, giving me a peck.

 

I didn’t know why vampires love blood so much, come to think of it so do animals. Why?

 

I swiped the little bits of blood still left on my neck and it. Donghae’s eyes widen as he took my hand.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked me with a worried expression.

 

Just then I felt a weird taste of liquidy iron on my tongue. I cringed, not liking the taste I had in my mouth.

 

“Ew it tastes gross why the do you like it?” I cringed.

 

“Well we are different species babe, I could say the same about you and garlic” he chuckled.

 

“Hey, garlic’s good! Besides, it’s not like you’re going to die for eating a bite or two.. or could you?” I asked worriedly.

 

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

 

“You’re adorable babe”

“Of course not, you humans always make up weird about us. It’s not that garlic is our weakness, it’s just we’re literally cold blooded, as in our blood is cold. That’s why we cant have spicy or hot food. Only cold and sweet ones” he explained.

 

(idk if that’s true, I’m just making my own story so.. hehe)

 

“But garlic’s not spicy though, nor is it hot”

 

“To you” he chuckled

 

I nodded exclaiming that I understood.

 

“What about our kids then? They’re a mix after all”

 

“I think they’re gonna be okay, half blooded are usually more human than they are vampires. Although they will have powers and also crave blood”

 

i sighed in relieve, I cook garlic sometimes, Hae doesn’t eat it, but the kids love them, I was scared if I might have unknowingly caused damage to them. Thank god that’s not the case.

 

 

“Well whatever, go get ready for work babe, it’s already 5.30 AM, you gotta leave with the kids by 6.30” i said, pushing him away a bit, trying to get out of his hold. But he only tightens it even more.

 

“But I wanna shower with youu” he pouted.

 

I chuckled. I can’t believe how much he changed.

 

You see, when I first met him, he was this evil Vampire noble who thinks he’s better than everyone and would kill for fun. He is a CEO of the Lee group that runs multiple horror themed amusement parks all around the nation.

 

And I was one of the guest in their theme park. Coincidentally, he was there to inspect and see how things were going, but he was going there disguised. I bumped into him and we started to chat. We ended up clicking well together and rode almost all the rides there together, and we started dating a few days later. He proposed after 3 years of dating and we had our first kid, Taemin when I was 18.

 

I guess our personality matched, because we both were brutes. Loving pain and suffers, craving darkness and madness. And we both found that in one another. However, I was not a fan of mindless brutality. I do not enjoy hurting the innocent. But he was exactly that. Not only to the people, but to me, he’d be abusive and he’d rip my pride away. It was painful but I’m glad that somehow.. he changed for the better.

 

No, actually it’s not somehow. I guess I should thank my kids for that..

 

I cupped his cheeks and gave him a quick loving kiss.

 

“Help me wake up the kids and then we can bathe together, deal?” I smiled.

 

He nodded frantically, then jumped away skipping his y as- I mean his cheerful to Jeno’s room.

 

I chuckled and walked towards Taemin’s room.

 

Upon entering, I heard little wallows and sobs.

 

I opened the door seeing him curled up on his bed with his face hiding behind his knees.

 

“Taemin? What’s wrong baby?” I asked, sitting to the bed next to him, caressing his head.

 

M-.. Minho.. he broke up with me..” he said, crying and sobbing.

 

Choi Minho, he’s Taemin’s boyfriend. Or he was at least. They were so loving, and I felt like I could see a little bit of us in them every time I see them secretly cuddling on the sofa as they watched lion king.

 

It was a shock for me to hear that they broke up. Minho and Taemin were perfect, not to mention Minho actually grew on us.. or me and Jeno at least.. let’s say Donghae’s just isn’t  ready yet to see his little boy being taken by someone else.

 

“What happened love? Did you fight?”

 

“No.. Minho he.. “ his sniffs got harder and harder as he got up and cried in my chest.

 

“Shh baby it’s okay, mummy’s here, mummy loves you so much” I his hair gently, pulling him closer towards me.

 

A few minutes later he calmed down a bit.

 

“What happened sweet heart?” I asked, still keeping him close to me.

 

“He.. he said I was a freak and he said that I was a monster” he sniffled, snuggling closer to my chest.

 

“Why?” I asked him confused.

 

“He found out about me, and I had to tell him the truth” he cried.

 

“What did he found out? And what did you confess?”

 

He froze for a while.

 

“He found the blood pack in my bag, and got freaked out.  I knew I had to confess or he’ll call the cops.” he sniffed.

 

“I told him about us. That Jeno and I are half vampires from you and dad’s bonding, with you being human and dad being a full blood vampire” he explained.

 

Instantly I hugged him tighter, showering him with light kisses on his forehead. I prayed to god Donghae and Jeno didn’t hear us, they’d flip.

 

As if on cue, the door busted open.

 

“What did that son of a do?!” He shouted.

 

Jeno followed behind him, his eyes turning a deep shade of red which are usually signs that a vampire is ready to strike.

 

“I’ll kill him”

 

I ran towards them hurriedly and calmed them down.

 

“It’s okay, I have it under control guys, you both should get ready, I’ll accompany Taemin. Jeno, would you please tell Taemin’s teacher that he will be absent for today? Also, There’s bread on the table, make some toast for you and your dad when your finish okay honey?”

 

He nodded before leaving the room, grunting and cursing at Minho.

 

I smiled a bit, he was truly angry hearing his brother getting hurt.

 

Even if they fight, they have an undeniably strong bonds with each other.

 

Then I turned to see the raging monster beside me, his eyes glowing in a deep maroon shade, shifting its shape into this thin disc like shape exclaiming he was angry. Beyond angry even.

 

I hugged him and whispered its okay multiple times, rubbing my thumbs on his cheeks calming him down.

 

I felt him calm down a bit as he wasn’t as tense as before but the glow in his eyes were still visible. I pressed my lips against his and slipped my tongue in, snapping the fingers on my other hand at Taemin, exclaiming for him to close his eyes and ears.

 

I wouldn’t usually be this intimate in front of the kids, but there wasn’t anything else I could think of. Donghae can fly to Minho’s apartment and kill him any second if no one calms him down, and only I can calm him down. It’s the special thing about our bond.

 

As I passionately kissed him, I felt him joining in. I opened my eyes to check if he’s back to his consciousness, he had his eyes closed, enjoying the kiss, so I assumed he did.

 

After a few second I pulled back, when he looked at me whiningly, I pointed back at Taemin. He remembered what happened but before he could get angry again I pecked his lips and whispered in his ears.

 

“I can handle it babe, trust me. I’ll give you your treat tonight, okay? Be a good boy until then or you wont get it”

 

His eyes lit up as he nodded excitedly, then pecked my lips one last time before heading to the bathroom.

 

I sighed in relieve, finally handling the situation without any need for physical actions.

 

I turned back seeing my eldest curled up in a ball with his hands over his ears. My heart clenched.

 

I sat next to him and cupped his face.

 

“You’re not going to school today” I smiled, looking straight into his eyes.

 

“Huh?”

 

 

At the mall

 

We walked around the mall with tons of bags on our hands.

 

“Where do you wanna go next?”

 

“Hmm, I don’t know, i think I’ve had enough shopping for today, how about we go there?” he pointed at the indoor theme park (Lee company’s theme park).

 

“Sure let’s go, let me just call your dad first so he can get us free passes” I smiled.

 

“Thanks mom you’re the best!”

 

After that we went on rides after rides after rides until we got through almost all of it except for the ferris wheel.

 

It was the closing act. We got on it and sat down in front of each other.

 

“Thanks mom” he smiled.

 

“Huh? What for honey?”

 

“For today, for everyday. You’d always be there to calm me down and make me feel better again”

 

I smiled. It’s rare for the bratty eldest Taemin to be sappy and sensitive like this. It shows that he truly means it when he does though. You can feel his sincerity.

 

 

We both looked out the window, admiring the neon lights decorating the whole theme park. A lot of people were wandering around, most of them were couples holding hands as they screamed and laughed after getting frighten by one of the street mascot, dressed as ghouls and zombies.

 

“We should come back with Jeno and dad, and dress up as one of those mascots and scare people” I chuckled.

 

There was a few seconds of silent, before I could turn to him he broke the silence.

 

“Why’d you stay with dad?”

 

It took me a few moments to process the sudden question. I sighed.

 

“i don’t know, because I love him I guess”

 

“Liar”

 

I turned my head to see him staring out at the window, his blank eyes staring at the couples bellow us.

 

“If love was all it takes, we wouldn’t have broke up” he grunted.

 

I smiled and softly grabbed his chin to face mine.

 

“Taeminnie”

 

“what?” he lifted an eyebrow.

 

I let out a breath before continuing to smile at him.

 

“You’re right it doesn’t”

 

His eyes became even darker.

 

“It takes understanding on both sides, tolerance and patience, also acceptance” I explained.

 

“Well Minho have none of that” he grunted again.

 

His tough act backfired, tears brimmed down his face as he clung to my lap.

 

“Why am I so different mom? Why am I a freak? What’s wrong with me?” he cried in my lap.

 

I patted his hair

 

“You’re not baby, I love you, WE love you. You’re perfect just the way you are”

 

“Oh what do you know?!” he screamed, startling me a bit.

 

He realized then what he had just done and quickly apologized to me. I hugged her, exclaiming that he was forgiven and I was not mad at him

 

“You know sweetie, your dad and I went through the same rough patch as you when we first started dating”

 

He looked up to me, curious.

 

“Your dad used to be truly evil. With killing the innocents as a joke and being abusive and mean as his way of affection”

 

“Even i was no exception” I sighed.

 

I felt him hugging me back as he tapped my back.

 

“Why’d you stay with him then?” he asked over my shoulders.

 

“I didn’t. I left. Moved out of town and blocked his number. I spent months trying to get over him but I couldn’t. I definitely didn’t miss those harsh days where’d he’d treat me like , but I miss the good times the happy memories, the him when we first met” I didn’t realize my tears forming in my eye before one actually dropped.

 

“So why’d you come back” he asked.

 

“It was months of loneliness and pain. I gotta work around the emotional stress, cause, hello, celebrity here. Gotta keep an image. After a few more months, I finally moved on. And I was doing my regular chores regular work. That is until I was kidnapped by an obsessive fan”

 

“I was tortured and d and and all I could do was cry. Because I was handcuffed I couldn’t move. I’ve never felt so ashamed of myself”

 

He pushed me back, a bit surprised, I saw his face turned grim, his eyes glowed a deep red shade.

 

“Who was it?” his voice became husky. I felt shivers down my spine hearing it. I feel the murderous aura surrounding him.

 

“It’s okay. You see me now right? I’m fine now” I smiled.

 

He calmed down and nodded his head up, exclaiming me to continue.

 

“I was kept in a tree house in the forest, which I think your dad said it was on a remote island or something. Anyway, it wasn’t an easy place to find. I was losing hope, and just accepted what faith will give me. I was prepared for death” I sighed.

 

“But thankfully after two days, a group of armed men surrounded the tree house and captured the fans. And among those, came forth a face whom I never wanted to see again but somehow missed”

 

“Dad?” he asked.

 

“No, John Stamos. Ofcourse it’s dad” I rolled my eyes.

 

He chuckled. I cleared my throat and continued.

 

“Long story short, he got his security teams and hired a few detectives to find me. And saved me. He begged me for forgiveness and promised he’d change. I couldn’t think straight, all I know was how glad I am to see his face. It took him a while, and he’d still be harsh towards other people sometimes. But when I got pregnant with you, he changed completely. He’s.. tamed” I chuckled.

 

Taemin leaned back to his chair and pouted.

 

“Okay I guess, good for you. But what’s that gotta do with me? Are you just bragging?” he grunted.

 

“Well if you’d actually pay attention you’d see that your dad and Minho’s actually the same. They both discriminate things that are different from them” I laughed.

He didn’t seem motivated, I don’t think he gets what I mean.

 

“I’m saying that he loves you honey. But he’s probably confused because of your differences with him. He needs time to think and get things straight. I’ll talk to him if you want” I smiled, rubbing his shoulders.

 

He nodded and smiled. We continued our days of fun anf got some food, not forgetting take outs for Donghae and Jeno.

 

We both got home at about 8 PM and by the time we got home we saw Donghae and Jeno on the kitchen table, hugging their stomachs.

 

Their heads went up like a meerkat and ran towards us.

 

“Where have you two been? At least tell us your gonna be home late so we can grab dinner on the way home. We were starving but we didn’t know when you were coming home” he nagged.

 

I pecked him on the lips and smiled.

 

“I’m sorry” I said, in a cute voice. Both my kids rolled their eyes as they stuck out their tongues while my husband just hugged me and cooed me.

 

“It’s owkayy, I fowgive youu” he cooed.

 

“God, dad, you’re way too whipped for it to be considered normal”

 

“it’s because I’m this whipped you guys were born” he chuckled.

 

“DONGHAE! NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!” my face flushed. I slapped his nape and he just laughed at my embarrassment.

 

“Anyway, you guys can eat dinner, I’ll eat mine upstairs”

 

My face flushed a darker shade of red as I knew that “dinner” doesn’t just mean blood.

“Can I try a sip of your blood mom?” he asked.

 

Donghae and I looked at each other confused.

 

“You want to try human blood?” I asked him warily.

 

“Oh me too!”

 

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea..”

 

“What? Whyy! you drink it dad” he protested.

 

“Yeah but I have composure. I only what I need and not what I want”

 

“Come on, it’s only gonna be a sip” he pleaded.

 

Donghae and I felt a little uneasy, but I guess a bit wouldn’t hurt right? I mean they’re old enough to have composure.

 

I sighed and rolled up my sleeves.

 

“I’ll give you 2 seconds”

 

Their eyes went bright and immediately latched themselves on my arms.

 

“one”

 

I feel a little light headed in one second. I didn’t know why.

 

“Two!” he grabbed both their heads and pulled them away from my arm. Instantly, I felt like I was about to collapse. Good thing Donghae caught me.

 

“Mom are yo okay?!” he panicked.

 

“I feel dizzy”

 

Donghae clicked his tongue. We all looked at him confused.

 

“This is why I said it was a bad idea.young vampires cant control how much they in. That’s why I always give them bags instead of animals, even at home. And the fact that you both him at the same time..”

 

They both lowered their heads, guilty I guess.

 

“Long story short, you out more than you should’ve taken. He’s gonna need time to heal. So you both better not stress him out” he scolded. The kids nodded, keeping their heads low out of Donghae’s sight.

 

He carried me to our room and placed me on our bed.

 

“Babe” I called.

 

“What is it love? Are you hungry?”

 

I shook my head. I pulled my collar down and presented him my neck.

 

“Dinner time sweetie”

 

His eyes glowed red, staring straight at my neck.

 

But then he shook his head, slapping his cheeks.

 

“No” he smiled.

 

No? What? Is he even Donghae? Cause I know, my husband wouldn’t ever turn down dinner.

 

“What? Why not? I know your hungry”

 

He closed his eyes for a brief moment and let out a deep breath

 

“You’re still healing. You’re gonna die from lack of blood if I keep feeding on you”

 

“Then how about your dinner? Aren’t you hungry?”

 

It took him a while before answering.

 

“I’ll just go to Heechul’s and Leeteuk’s hospital and ask for blood”

 

Heechul and Leeteuk were my group mates before we went on hiatus. They ended up marrying each other and Leeteuk continued his dad’s hospital as his successor.

 

I felt like I’ve been cheated on. Or more like he’s telling me that he’s gonna cheat on me. I know it isn’t exactly cheating. But imagining him tasting and quite possibly enjoying someone else’s blood just enraged me.

 

“Fine, do whatever you want” I turned over to my side and pulled up the blankets. I heard him sigh followed by his footsteps and the sound of the door closing.

 

He really left huh?

 

Tears brimmed down my face. I started over thinking. I felt so useless, so worthless. The fact that he just left hurts.

 

Is he just using me for blood? Will he leave me for someone else if I couldn’t give it to him?

 

He loves me right?.. for me?..

 

It felt cold, colder than usual. I rolled up into a little ball, trying to find warmth under the thick layers of blankets, yet.. I couldn’t feel anything except for the coldness of the air and the emptiness I felt inside. I wanted to feel his strong bulky arms so bad.

 

I clenched the shirt covering my chest, it hurts like hell. How could I be able to help Taemin, when I’m like this myself?

 

Just then I heard the door opened, before I could get up to see who it was, a pair of strong bulky arms hugged me from behind.

 

“Hey love” he said, with his husky voice.

I turned around to face him, he caressed my cheeks, wiping away my tears.

 

“I’m sorry I upset you. I won’t drink anyone else’s blood I’m sorry”

 

I sniffled and snuggled into his chest. Wrapped his arms around me and instantly I didn’t feel cold anymore.

 

I felt warm and fuzzy.

 

“What about dinner? Are you gonna starve for me?” I asked.

 

I felt him chuckling through the vibrations on his chest.

 

“I’m afraid not sweetie, would you mind giving me a few drops instead?” he asked.

 

I looked at him confused.

 

“Just a few drops? Are you sure that’s enough?”

 

“Yes, until you healed at least” he smiled.

 

I shrugged, not knowing what he’s gonna do. I mean a few drops? That’s not even half the amount he usually takes.

 

I pulled down my sleeves and tilted my head, giving him space on my neck.

 

Instead of ing his fangs inside me and me, he only used one of it to poke little holes, causing it to bleed a bit.

 

He took those little bots of blood and dropped it on a glass of water, making it turn a faint shade of red.

 

“Works just like a protein shake”

 

I looked at him astonished by his creativity.

 

“I’m going to be on a diet for a few days, you better prepare when you get better babe” he snickered.

 

I chuckled back.

 

He drank it and then snuggled close to me, kissing my forehead.

 

“Oh well, guess my treat is gonna have to wait”

 

I felt bad, he was so looking forward to it.

 

I knew just how to make it up to him, I slid my hand down and slipped it under his pants.

 

“B.. babe, what are you.. “ his words got cut off when my hands finally found the thing it was searching for.

 

I began sliding my hands up and down, enjoying what it made him feel.

 

After a few minutes, he came on my hands, letting out pants and gasps.

 

“You cheeky monkey, just wait till you get better” he smirked before pulling me in to a kiss.

 

 

The next day

 

“Hello? Minho?”

 

“Mr. Lee? Hello, yes this is Minho can I help you with something”

 

“I’m at the usual cafe, please come here quick, I’m starving”

 

“I’m sorry sir I cant co-”

 

“That wasn’t an offer”

 

“ *gulps* yes sir on my way “

A few minutes later I saw Minho arrived wearing a white tshirt.

He spotted me and walked over, sitting in te seat in front of me.

 

“Alright, let’s order first shall we” he nodded

 

After the waitress took our order and left, he got fidgety. His hands were twiddling and his eyes wandered all over, except to mine.

 

I drank a sip of water and placed it back down, leaning closer to him.

 

“So Minho..”

 

“Y.. yes?” he asked nervously. I assume he already knew the reason I brought hi  here today so I just cut to the chase.

 

“Why’d you dump him?” I asked, sipping my water once again.

 

suddenly heis facial expression changed.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” he scoffed.

 

Geez his attitude changed quick. Is he bipolar?

 

“No it is not. Please explain”

 

He leaned back to his chair.

 

“He’s a vampire like anyone would’ve dump him. He’s a monster, a blood monster I tell you. Which makes me question why’d you even though of marrying one, let alone having kids with it” he cringed.

 

However, I see obvious signs that he’s lying.

 

“Liar”

 

“What?”

 

“Come on Minho, I know you long enough to tell when you’re lying and when you’re not. You eyebrows twitch and you act all gangster for no reason”

 

He looked down, huffing before looking back at me.

 

“Tell me the truth, Minho”

 

He sighed and explained.

 

“Wait, so what you’re saying is that.. you knew all along that Taemin was a vampire? And the reason why you left him is cause you felt like you weren’t good enough?”

I asked. Disbelieving what I just heard.

 

“Look, it’s not all that stupid”

 

“It is you imbecile! Do you know how sad Taemin was yesterday? He loves you to death!”

 

“I know I know it’s just..”

 

He looked genuinely sad and confused, I decided to give him a break with all the yelling and just listen.

 

“I watched a movie, basically in this movie, the girl who is a vampire, chose another vampire. Leaving her human boyfriend of four years alone because they were too different that they ended up hurting each other a lot.. I didn’t want to accidentally hurt him because of my ignorance. I’d rather have him hate me and find a better man” he sighed.

 

I couldn’t help feeling empathetic towards him. I guess I get that he must feel insecure and inferior right now. I felt that last night and it wasn’t pleasant at all.

 

I smiled and grabbed his hands.

 

“Sweetie, you should be asking me, not a movie. I mean I’m real life example of a human x vampire relationship aren’t I?” I chuckled.

“Differences may come with pain. You struggle to understand one another, and you may hurt or get hurt in the process of loving someone different. I certainly felt that a lot. But love bonds two people, to the point where differences doesn’t even matter. You will come to understand one another as time goes by. But you both need to communicate”

 

He nodded his head, while keeping it low. I guess he was ashamed of his actions. It was pretty pathetic but I understand what he’s going through.

 

“Go talk to Taemin and make up okay?” I smiled.

 

He nodded cheerfully.

 

After a few days everything was back to normal. Taemin and Minho were back together, Jeno and Taemin learned the water and blood method whenever they wanted human blood, and I was fully recovered.

 

Everything was peaceful, or so I thought.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling something grab my legs. I almost screamed when a hand covered my mouth. Appearing under the blanket was two lustful eyes glowing in a deep red shade.

 

“I want my treat babe” he smiled.

 

“You really are something else aren’t you?” I smiled.

 

We kissed passionately, letting ourself be immersed in the moments as we spent the night kissing and making love as marked me with his fangs.

 

 

 

end