games! games! games!

The Lee Family

Hi! I’m Lee Hyukjae, a self employed choreographer, my company is called Jewel production taken after my stage name back when In an idol group. Eunhyuk. Eun means silver, and because of that I was called the jewel boy of the team, sometimes the dancing machine. During those times I decided to be an MC at a popular variety show which earned me a high increase of notoriety.

 

But now my group’s all married and we decided to take a break for a while since most of us got kids. I still do MC-ing though.

 

I actually had a kid since before our break, I had my eldest Taemin when I was in highschool, I think I was 18-ish, with my now husband, the great actor Lee Donghae. My kids grew up and Taemin is actually 18 now, while my Youngest, Jeno is 14. they’re both going through their rebellious phase right now and I couldn’t be more relieved that we’re on break. Cause boy those two are a handful.

 

Anyway, I’m gonna let you see (or read and if you want imagine) my daily life having to take care of these three babies. Yes three, my husband counts as well.

 

 

4.00 AM

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

“Babe, turn it offf” he said, not bothering to open his eyes.

I groaned a bit and turned it off. Today is Monday, which means the kids are going to school and my husband’s going to work. It also means both of them gotta leave pretty early since there’s gonna be traffic.

 

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then proceeded to ransack my husband’s closet for a t-shirt.

 

Typically, my favourite comfy outfit’s are my husband’s t-shirts and sweaters. Cause even though we used to be the same height, his growth spurt decided to come back in his mid thirties and added an extra 10 cm to his height. Not to mention he keeps on building muscles which makes him bigger than me. And because of that his clothes are way big for me and it’s freaking comfy, plus it has his smell which is,, yay!

 

Anyway, after I put on some clothes, now it’s time to wake up my three babies. I went to my bed again and kissed the flock of hair that’s seemed to be snoring under the blanket.

 

“Wake up you little wolf. I swear I cant tell if that’s a growl or a snore” I chuckled.

 

Suddenly a pair of bulky arms came out of the blanket and wrapped itself on my waist, pulling me in and making me drop into a warm spread of chiseled chest.

 

“Oh I am a wolf baby, a wolf at night that is, grr he growled.

I felt my face flushed and hot. Omg I must look like a tomato by now. I hid myself on his chest, feeling him chuckle as his chest vibrated.

 

 I hit his chest lightly while still burrying my face on it, not forgetting to bite him a bit for teasing me.

 

He chuckled and kissed my head before running his fingers through my hair, caressing it.

 

“Good morning baby”

 

I looked up, resting my chin on his chest.

 

“Good morning Hae, go get ready, I’ll wake the kids up and make breakfast” I said to him.

 

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

 

“Thanks love, you’re perfect”

 

It was indeed perfect, not just me. But everything.

A perfect, loving husband, two adorable kids and a beautiful home. Our live was always peaceful and happy. Or so I thought..

 

I got up from bed and so does he. We separated as he went to the bathroom and I went to the kids’s rooms.

 

The first room was Taemin’s.

 

As I said my kids are going through their rebellious phase. Taemin was going through the typical teen rebellious phase where you wanna be cool and spend tons of money on useless cause everyone has it.

 

I won’t lie, we are somewhat a little bit more privileged than others.

 

My husband and I are celebrities with high networths, my husband is one of the most top paid actors, while I’m an ex idol choreographer and MC, which earns me quite a lot of funds also, not to mention all the advertisements and modelling. So yeah, we have more than enough.

 

But I know how is it to have nothing, my family wasn’t really well off before my career. We were poor and struggling. My mom and dad have to work multiple jobs to make sure my sister and I can eat and go to school, I didn’t want my children going through that. So I always tell them to spend their money wisely, but oh mr. “I just wanna be loved and adored by my kids” here decided to spoil them rotten.

 

I sighed, and opened the door. I saw Taemin still sleeping soundly in his bed.

 

“Morning bubs, wakey wakey” I said, kissing is forehead lightly.

 

He squirmid a bit before opening his eyes.

 

“Mom? What time is it?”he asked.

“It’s 4.30 sweetie, get up, daddy’s gonna drive you and your brother to school at 6.30” I whispered.

 

He nodded and went to his bathroom.

 

Then I got out and headed to my youngest’s room, Jeno.

 

When I arrived at the door I heard shooting sounds and a little voice saying “roger that” “follow me” “regroup!”

I opened the door HORRIFIED.

 

I saw my son, in front of his computer, with bags under his eyes, his skin pale as a ghost.

 

“Lee Jeno!” I shouted.

 

He looked at me, shocked.

 

“M.. Mom.. what are you doing here?” he stuttered.

 

“What am I doing here?! I’m here to wake you up obviously. The question is what are YOU doing there and not in bed?”

 

It took him a few moments to answer.

 

“I uh.. I already got up at like.. uhm.. 4 and decided I want to play while I wait for you to come in”

 

“Don’t lie to me young man, you’re poor eyes are tired! Turn that off right now!” I shouted again, pointing at his computer.

 

“Bu- But momm I’m still in the middle of a game!” he whined.

 

“What? Game? Do you know what time and day is it? It’s Monday 4.30. you take 2 hours in the shower!”

 

“Noo I promise I’ll only take like 15 minutes” he pleaded.

 

“You say that last week and what happened?”

 

He stayed quiet, pouting his lips.

 

“You ended up taking your usual 2 hours making you, your brother and your dad late. Your brother had an important exam that he had to redo that day! Have you apologized?” I nagged.

 

“Well he’s gonna redo it either way, I was just giving him a better excuse rather than he’s dumb” he mumbled.

 

My eyes opened wide.

 

“Apologize to your brother right now, and get ready for school! Or I’m gonna delete all your games AND the backup data” I warned.

 

His eyes widen before letting out a grunt and ANGRILY walked away. I only sighed.

 

He’ll realize that I’m only doing this out of love and care when he gets older.

 

I walked out of his room and in to the kitchen. I made strawberry pancakes, bacon and eggs, and an acai bowl for my vegan husband.

 

After a few minutes, three figures walked down stairs happily with the exception of one grumpy little one.

 

“Stop, I’m sorry I yelled but I was doing it for your own good” I said, patting his head which he brushed of harshly.

 

“Lee Jeno!”

 

Agh, I’m . This is one of the perks of having a guy like Donghae. He’s so sweet. I can never be too harsh on anyone because I’m scared of hurting them, but Donghae always protects me and gets mad for me. Some people think that’s excessive and possesive but I think that’s adorable cause he always gets mad when he knows I’m mad but cant show it.

 

I brushed my fingers on his head calming him down.

 

“It’s okay baby” I whispered. Jeno’s a kid after all, he doesn’t know better. So we gotta teach him. If we do that with force he’s gonna grow up to hate us and rebel even more. I want my kids to love us, not hate us.

 

“Yah! Man up won’t you, its Monday, do you WANT to go to school all zombie like?”

 

“Shut up! I don’t care about school!”

 

“Lee Jeno! Watch you-” before he could finish it, I covered his mouth with my hand and cuddled Jeno with the other.

 

“Baby listen, mommy loves you okay? And mommy wants you to have a good future and good life. If you play games all the time, no sleep no school no nothing, you wont be able to get a job and provide for yourself when you get older” I cupped his face and brushed it with my thumbs.

 

“I’m gonna be a gamer!” he scoffed.

 

I chuckled.

 

“You can if you want to” I chuckled.

 

“Really?” his eyes sparkled.

 

“Really?” they both said at the same time, forming a disapproving look.

 

“Ofcourse! My kids can be anything they want! As long as it’s good” I smiled, which he returned.

 

“But, as a Lee family member, you need to be a well respected and smart gamer. So that you can be successful and not get fooled by anyone. Even games, if you turn it into a career you’re gonna need to learn stuff, to manage your finances and when you have a brand deal and all that”

 

“I can just hire an assistant!” he scoffed again.

“Oh but assistants are expensive, not to mention smart. If you don’t know what you’re doing they can easily manipulate and steal all your money”

 

He looked down then nodded.

 

“I don’t wanna be fooled and have my money stolen” he said, with a sad tone.

 

“That’s why you cant play games all day and not think about school, school’s important okay? It also builds social skill and you’re definitely gonna use that”

 

He smiled and nodded.

 

“Alright!” he walked his happy to the table while Taemin and Donghae onlyy looked at me with disbelieve.

 

“Mama power boys, mama power” I snickered

 

They both looked at each other confused but then just shrugged it off.

 

After they were done eating they it was time to go to school, the kids are already in the car.

 

I was still inside by the door fixing Donghae’s tie.

 

“Gosh you look hot babe..” I said, scanning him up and down. But then frowned thinking of the girls who are definitely gonna gave eyes on him.

 

As if reading my mind, he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

 

“Even if the whole worlds eyes are on me, mine is only gonna be looking at youu and our two little marshmellows” he said, pulling back a bit.

 

I smiled and looked him straight In the eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

“You better” I grinned before going in for another dip at those luscious soft lips that makes me feel like I’m using aphrodisiac.

 

I moaned a bit through the kiss as he slipped in his tongue, tightening his grip on my waist as he lifted my left tigh

 

Before anything could get way out of hands (literally), we were stopped by a loud car honk.

 

“MOM DAD STOP MAKING OUT WE’RE GONNA BE LATE!”

 

We both chuckled hearing the angry voice coming from outside, followed by many more honks. He pecked my lips one more time before bidding me goodbye.

 

Well it’s not really peaceful like I said. But it is perfect. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. And this, is just the beginning.

 

 

Hi peeps! how's it? hope you like it, i cant write much, im too sleepy TT so byee hope you enjoy it XOXO. many more episodes to come