Epilogue

What kind of future

 

3rd Person POV

"Soojin! Get ready we will do a vlive!" Miyeon shouts and soojin just nods and checked herself on the mirror one last time, she made her way out to shuhua's room, She opened her door and sighed.

 

right she leftSoojin bitterly smiled and just shakes her head. she's in charge of waking or reminding shuhua everytime they had a schedule.

 

She gave a one last look at shuhua's room and closed the door. She saw the girls laughing and having fun as if shuhua didnt left.

 

She admired her members pretending game, She's usually back to her cold and silent treatmeant to everyone, Of course neverlands noticed it since shuhua left.

 

"Yeorobun!! Look soojin unnie is here!" Yuqi cheered and claps, Making soojin smile.

 

She sat on the sofa next minnie who is reading comments, Some is funny and making minnie laugh, Soyeon noticed that they really haven't introduced their self formally, Soyeon sighed, 

 

"Girls! we should introduce our group" The rest is now silent and trying to process what's happening. Yuqi hesitantly nods and calms herself, Not only her but the others as well.

 

Since it's their first time intoducing theirselves as a 5 memberd girlgroup and not six. Soyeon sadly smiles

 

"Hi everyone!! were G IDLE!" The girls waves their hands and pretends to be okay. it's never the same without their maknae, And yuqi being the official maknae now can't really accept the title.

 

----------------------------

Present 3 PERSON

 

"YEH SHUHUA GET YOUR UP!" Tzuyu throws the pillow on shuhua's bed, Since they had to attend on ISAC this year with of course shuhua being a special guest that no one had an idea of who that person is.

 

"Five more minutesss" Shuhua groaned and covered herself with the comforter, Blocking the sun who shines so bright. shuhua made her bestfriend more mad and suddenly jumps on the taiwanese girl, 

 

"YAH WHAT THE DONT MURDER ME ON MY OWN APARTMENT" Shuhua immediatly stands up and tries to let push tzuyu away. But tzuyu just jumped on  shuhua instead.

 

"i'm gonna choke you" Shuhya widen her eyes and mentally facepalmed, "Okay but pay me with a kiss after" Shuhua flirted lmao.

 

Tzuyu blushed and just pushed the taiwanese and cleared . "w-w-what are you saying aish!" Tzuyu runned outside, And shuhua laughed at the flustered tzuyu.

 

She cleaned her bed and wear her puppy slippers, She streched her body and yawning, She walks towards the bathroom and checked her self on the mirror, Her Mandu cheeks are not visible anymore, And to answer your question shes now thin because she started to workout and have a healty meal.

 

She puts toothpaste on her toothbrush and the sink, While brushing her teeth she felt her phone ringed just groaned, But she smiled as she saw the caller

 

"Yes manger nim?" Shuhua teased the older who just made a psh, "i told you don't call me that you brat" Kwon eunbi whines at the other line making shuhua laugh.

 

"May i just remind you ms yeh shuhua that you need to leave at 8:00 am do you know what time is it?" Shuhua looked at her wall clock and widen her eyes its 7:30 already.

 

"! i need to go, Thanks for reminding me oldie!" Before eunbi can complain and shout at the younger, shuhua immediatly hanged up, not letting the older to speak.

 

As soon as she ended the call, Shuhua began to feel nervous because of her ex members is also participating at this year's isac. And the funny thing is, No one knows that shuhua is the speacial guest that everyone is talking about all over social media. 

 

People said there's a chance that it's a famous sports player or basketball or whatevs, Even john cena. 

 

Shuhua is a host, Special host to be more specific And the one who organized this year's isac decided to invite shuhua since it's been a year since shuhua left, and hasn't come in korea for a while,

 

Finally, Shuhua grabs her uniform and fixed her makeup for the one last time, and puts her phone in her pocket, She saw tzuyu eating with gucci, "Yow come eat with us" Tzuyu invited shuhua who shakes her head.

 

"I'm late already! don't you know what time it is?" Shuhua glared at the girl, "you should should've have woken me up!" Shuhua is ready to attack while tzuyu rolled her eyes.

 

"is it my fault that your not waking up?" Tzuyu throws the bone chicken on shuhua, But shuhua just ignores her bestfriend and walks towards the door.

 

She widen her eyes because her eunbi unnie is outside with other izone members, "why are you still standing up? get your up here!" Eunbi loudly shouts while yena is trying to press the loud beep in the sterring wheel.

 

"psh okay fine!" Shuhua entered and welcomes by nako who is cuddling with hitomi, Yujin playing with shuhua, Yuri being jealous girlfriend she is. And minjo and chaewon having a nap.

 

"this is a mess" Shuhua chuckled and the rest just minded their own business, She seats and stared at the window,

 

-----

Meanwhile GIDLE

"YAH SONG YUQI GIVE BACK MY COOKIES!" Soyeon chased the giraffed at the stadium, Making all neverlands laugh. Yuqi laughed and continued to run,

 

"Those kids, jeez when will they stop?" Miyeon facepalmed, the same with minnie who is thinking hard if she should stop the two or just let them. 

 

Soojin just chuckled and continued to use her phone, She is scrolling thru twitter and minding her own business When someone suddenly hides behind her back making her phone fly.

 

"Soojin unnie! hide me" Yuqi hides herself behind soojin's back making soojin roll her eyes at the childish actions of the younger, But suddenly.. 

 

"JINJIN! Yuqi is teasing mee" Shuhua whines and hides herself behind the older's body. soojin just lets the younger.

 

"JINJINN" Shuhua kept trying to catch soojin's attention since she's to busy using her phone, "What?" Soojin finally looked at the younger.

 

"Can you cook for me?" Shuhua gave soojin a puppy eyes and pouts a little, Sooji  can't deny that shuhua looks super adorable and cute, She gently pinched shuhua's nose and stands up.

 

"Okay fine, but come and help me" Shuhua jumps and did a little victory dance making soojin chuckle. When theyre on the kitchen, Lets just say, Shuhua didnt help at all, instead she just streamed soojin's fancams and danced.

 

"Aish! now i regret cooking for you" Soojin teased the younger and of course, Shuhua whines and clinged into soojin.

 

"shu! i'm cooking" Sooji tries to let go and succeed, But shuhua backs hug her instead and puts her chin on soojin's shoulder.

 

Soojin feels so comfortable, She leans a little and continued looking, Theres a moment of silent in there when suddenly shuhua asked something unexpected.

 

"jinjin? can you last a day without me?" Shuhua softly whispered making soojin froze, Can she?

 

Soojin gulped and clears .

 

"let's eat?"

 

Soojin bitterly smiled at the memory, if only she pays more attention on shuhua, she will go back to the past, willing to fix and gave the both of them a chance, 

 

"YAH SONG YUQI JEON SOYEON GET UP!" Soojin looks at the two girls whose having a wrestling match. Minnie being the evil she is is recording the moment while cheering the girls who is almost killing eachother just because of the cookies.

 

"it's time to line up, stand up" Miyeon groaned and separates the two who is fighting. The glared at each other one last time and finally lines up at the front.

 

-------------------

 

"And finally! let me introduce our lovely hosts" The mc announced making all the fans and groups excited and jump. soojin just stood there like a statue,

 

"First we have NAYEONN!!" The groups cheered and claps for their sunbae, "Any words you want to share?" The mc asked while nayeon smiled.

 

"im actually enjoying being one of the host and see other groups play and enjoying, And of course can share their other talents, and one of them is of course sports" Nayeon bowed and stands next to the mc

 

"The next one is!! Our lovely jackson wangg from chinaa!" Jackson rolled on the floor and began to flex her merchandise, "hello im jackson wang from china and yeah" Jackson winged and proceeds to stand next to nayeon 

 

"And finally this one of our unexpected guest but imma let you guys know now! BANGCHANNNNN" The jyp groups cheered and starts to chant bangchan's name making him shy and red.

 

"Hello everyone, its such a nice opportunity to be able to join and you know what it is" Bangchan greeted everyone with her australian accent and smiled.

 

Meanwhile the girls and the other groups waited for the last host to come since it's been what? 30 min? And yuqi can't take it anymore, 

 

When yuqi is about to shout, Izone suddenly showed up panting and they obviously runed, Yuqi jumped on yena making the duck laugh.

 

While the rest just watched their maknaes cute actions,

 

The mc suddenly again showed up and takes a deep breath.

 

"everyone!! here's what your waiting for Last but not least!" Drum rolls began to ring on the whole stadium making all the groups excited.

 

"Welcome back! YEH SHUHUA!" The girls froze, Seeing shuhua walking on the the mc is making them speechless. She's too thin now and different, 
 

"Annyeong yeorubun!! i'm yeh shuhua!!" Shuhua cheerfully said, successfully hiding her nervousness. The mc asked several questions and of course avoiding the past.

 

Right after the mc is done talking, Yuqi did not hesitate to run and hug shuhua so tight, She really missed the younger.

 

"Shuhua! y-y-you came back" Yuqi cannot hide her tears anymore and cried on shuhua's chest, Making all the people on the place admire their friendship. and all the neverlands just teared up. 

 

Soyeon is the next one to hug her maknae, She sobs and gently throws a punch on shuhua's chest.

 

"i hate you. but at the same time i'm really glad your back" Soyeon hugs the maknae tighter and Minnie and miyeon rushed to see their baby..

 

Soojin is there watching her members to shower affection on her love, Her feet is glued to the floor, and cannot move nor speak at all. Shuhua is finding a certain short haired girl when the other members finally let her breath.

 

Once she met soojin's eyes, Soojin didnt wasted time run and hug her shushu.

 

Soojin felt her tears slowly streaming down her face, And shuhua is embracing her tightly, She felt home, 

 

"jinjin, i missed you" With that soojin looked at shuhua's eyes  finding her home, and being happy with her other half.

 

Soojin doesnt care anymore and smashed her lips at shuhua's pink ones. They kissed passionatly with the crowd clapping at them. 

 

This time, Fate has finally brought them together with the gift of eternal love and happiness.

 

 

The End

 

THERE YOU GOOO im really sorry if this doesnt meet your expectations, thank you for reading!!