Choice

What kind of future

 

3rd Person POV

 

"jinjin calm down, please?" Shuhua whispered at the older and pats soojin's shoulder, They're now at the van on the way to cube everyone is nervous and afraid, Theres an long silence on the van, but the music is playing.

 

"you can rest for a bit, were almost there" Shuhua softly said to the her jinjin with a soft smile. Soojin nods and layed her head on the younger.

 

"Here" Shuhua gave her right airpods to soojin, Thinking tha music can calm her down for a bit, the older lets out a small smile and took it from shuhua's hands, She lets out a deep breath and layed her head on shuhua's shoulder.

 

Shuhua actually has her own playlist dedicated for soojin, All of the older's favorite are in there, She listens to them whenever she's feeling lonely, sad and missing the older's presence whenever she's out.

 

She played out of my league By stephen speaks, She adjusts the volume and turned off her phone, cherishing the moment with the older, Same goes to soojin

 

"this is one of my fav shu" Soojin whispered her eyes closed, and loving the warmth of the younger, it made the maknae smile.

 

"i know, that's why i played it" Shuhua teased while soojin chuckled, Shuhua slowly finds soojin's hand who is resting on her lap, Since they are feeling the music, Shuhua slowly holds and interwines her fingers into soojin. Soojin doesn't mind really, instead, She felt happy.

 

Soojin snuggled closer to shuhua if possible and feeling a little sleepy, The other members noticed the two's sweet position, Yuqi who is staring at them is making her melt, she's glad that two of her bestfriends is now at each other's arms. knowing that both of them really need each other's comfort and warmth in this situation.

 

"i hope this will last forever" Soyeon whispered at yuqi who smiled. "it's complicated, but it still can be fixed right?" Soyeon hums, The silence is seriously eating her alive and making her heart break. 

 

"Girls? were here" Manager oppa said making all of them back in reality, Soojin and shuhua mentally groaned.

 

------------------------

The members of pentagon and gidle is all in the meeting room of cube entertainment, Their CEO is now in front of them massaging his temples. 

 

"As you can see dispatch again has caught another couple, But this time it's like dejavu right?" All of the people in the meeting room is not bothering to speak. Soyeon is trying hard to not rage in front of their boss, The joke it's not funny at all.

 

"Take a look at this" Their boss placed two pictures of the couple having they lovey dovey moment on their way home, soojin flinched at the loud sound. while the rest is looking down on the ground.

 

"How many times did i tell you that, Your. Not. Allowed. To. Date. Until. The, Dating's. Ban, Is. over" Soojin started to feel her eyes hurt, Shuhua is also hurting at the sight of her love hurting, She sighed and again held soojin's arm under the table.

 

"we-were sorry, we promise to be more careful" Hui said with fear evident on her voice, Their boss chuckled.

 

"Did i say that you two can still be together?" Hui felt embarassed and hurt, And tears on soojin slowly streams down her face.

 

"you guys need to break up, but that's not enough to make both of your group to be fixed again" The rest except for soojin and hui is confused and raised their eyebrow. 

 

"All of you leave, GIDLE stay" The members of pentagon stands up and bows, The other members are comforthing hui who is on the verge of crying. Their ceo grabs some papers on his drawer.

 

"Sajangnim? what do you mean by it's not enough?" Soyeon asked, her voice cracking and the atmosphere is again silent and dead.

 

"There's a big chance that i will end soojin's contract when the social media is gonna start--" Soyeon stands up and slammed her hands on the table, Making yuqi rub the older's back calming her down

 

"what the? you can't do that! We can obviously fix this situation without kicking out any of us" Soyeon angrily said to their boss who is now massaging his temples.

 

"don't you get it soyeon? do you want to continue your careers if your group is endlessly receiving hate to the point where you all have to--" Miyeon interupped their boss

 

"Can we please talk about this properly? and pleas do not ever mention that word sajangnim" Miyeon sternly said making all of them shocked, especially soojin.

 

"okay fine, sit down soyeon" Yuqi grabs her bottled water and gave it to soyeon, Soyeon sat back down not leaving her eyes on their boss, 

 

"Let me explain and dont you dare interuppt me" Soyeon rolled her eyes mentally, 

 

---------------------------'

"is that a deal girls?" All of them nods and stands up, They bowed one last time and made their way to the door, Shuhua stops and looked back their boss.

 

"sajangnim? can i talk to you?" All heads turned to shuhua with cofusion written in all of their faces. their boss nods and before shuhua can sit on the chair soojin grabs her wrist. obviously worried and sad.

 

"i'll be fine jinjin" Shuhua said loud enough to soojin to hear, Shuhua smiled at the older wanting her to calm down and not worry about her. 

 

Soojin looks at shuhua one last time before Yuqi closed the door. Shuhua sighed and now sat in front of their boss

 

"sajangnim" Shuhua looked at the older man's face, She decided to continue since no one is speaking at all

 

"Can you not remove jinjin?" The ceo is shocked at the younger's request "And why is that?" Shuhua bitterly smiled.

 

"Remember our deal last year? i said i'll leave as soon as my short contract ends, But it seems a coincidence that it happened on the time where she got herself into trouble" Shuhua joked. but at the same time she's doing it for the sake of soojin and the group

 

"i can always renew your contract shuhua, i'll never let you leave and you spent years for this dream of  yours making it true, i cannot waste all of your efforst" The ceo smiled at the younger, But shuhua is taking no as an answer.

 

"Sajangnim? nothing worked for me at all, i'm clearly the most useless and least loved by the people on this industry" Shuhua wipes her tears. "i got the least lines because of my stupid and broken korean, i always feel out of place whenever there's a reality show or interaction with other groups" The ceo sighed and looked at shuhua with pity

 

"sajangnim i'm so tired honestly, As far as i want continue my journey with the members and with her, i need to leave in order to make this group more succesfull and happy" Shuhua wipes her tears with the tissue.

 

"Shuhua, your no useless or stupid, it doesn't really matter when others talk t behind you, To be honest your one of my most favorite member on all of the groups i made" Both of them chuckled.

 

"But i respect your choice, i'm not saying that it's better without you here, i just really want to watch you all grow and i'm not really planning to kick out soojin, i don't want to make the same mistake i did with both hyuna and edawn. Soojin and hui's situation is completly different from what hyuna and dawn has, But please think" The ceo pleaded and holds shuhua's hands

 

Shuhua shakes her head and faked a smile

 

"sajangnim it's final, i'll go" Shuhua finally lets her tears fall, not bothering to wipe it

 

i love you all so much girls

i love you so much jinjin