Final

What kind of future

i suggest that yall listen to the song out of my league as soon its mentioned out of my league by stephen speaks

Flashback

"im serious unnie, ten yuqis or ten shuhua's?" Shuhua looked straight at the eyes of the older, Desperate to hear soojin's answer, Soojin laughed.

 

"i can't pick shuhua" Shuhua groaned and hugs soojin but still the older is again avoiding shuhua's affection.

 

"Just admit that you will choose me!!"  Shuhua grins and starts to kiss soojin who is now really trying hard to get out of shuhua's hold. She ended up hugging the younger and smile 

 

-------------

 

"Unniee" soojin is doing vlive at the moment but her phone suddenly rings, And seeing whose the caller made her smile.

 

"hm?" She hears some whines and laughs at the line, she's probably with miyeon unnie, 

 

"i really want to eat seaweed soup unnie" Shuhua sadly said making soojin smile a bit. "Seaweed soup? But i won't come back like until ten thirty" Soojin replied making shuhua sigh.

 

"Oh three hours left" Soojin didnt quite get what shuhua said "hm?" "it's too long and i have to wait three more hours" Shuhua repeated.

 

But soojin is really eager to cook for the younger, 

 

"wait for me" Shuhua laughed at the older's response making soojin smile and chuckle, right after that more shouts and whines came in the line making soojin again smile.

 

------------

 

"JINJINN! Minnie unnie is teasing me againnnnn" Shuhua clinged into soojin's arms whining, Soojin playfully rolled her eyes.

 

"Don't include me in this mess yeh shuhua" Soojin teased making the maknae Whine louder "Shu just shut up already" Yuqi smacked shuhua's head making the maknae chase the giraffe, And there everyone Soojin smiles again at the sight

 

----------

 

"jinjin! Happy birthday!!" Shuhua hands her gift to the older which is a perfume similar to her own scent, Soojin softly grabs the gift and sniffs,

 

"wait isn't this your perfume?" Soojin looked at the younger who is grinning at front of her,

 

"NOPE, I bought the one who is similar to my scent so everybody will know your mine" Shuhua proudly said and stands up, Soojin rolled her eyes at the silly though of the younger.

 

"your crazy" Soojin teased with a hint of sarcasm on her voice, Shuhua just laughed and again showered soojin with affection.

 

"crazy for you jinjin" Shuhua hugs soojin and it made soojin smile at the action of the younger.

 

 

Present Day

Hearing the announcement of shuhua's departure made the members heart broke, They started to tear up but soojin is crying silently, All of the memories of shuhua and her together flashed in her head, All of the smiles and laughs is making her heart feel painfully good

 

Soyeon and the rest is now at the living room waiting for shuhua to come home, Shes now pacing back and forth trying hard to not cry, i need to be strong for them She thought.

 

"So-Soyeon calm down" Miyeon brokenly said because soyeon is in the verge of having a panic attack, She stands up and hugs the younger.

 

"i-i-i-cant unnie" Soyeon can't take it anymore, She cried and cried on miyeon's chest letting out the pain. Miyeon rubs their captain's back softly.

 

"i feel like the worst, how can i not notice shuhua's struggles before? We need her unnie, i need her" Soyeon sobs, She may not show shuhua affection but the younger really means alot to her.

 

Miyeon quickly wipes her tears "Let's just wait for her to come home hm?" Miyeon whispered making soyeon nod and snuggle closer to miyeon's chest

 

Yuqi walks to the kitchen getting some water to calm the others down, She gave one to Minnie who is now wiping her tears and one to soojin who is still crying.

 

"Unnie drink this" She sat next to soojin and rubs the older's back, She can feel soojin shaking, "thank you" Soojin shakily drinked the water and layed her back in the sofa.

 

"you know unnie, Shuhua is a strong girl, The words giving up is not in her dictionary" yuqi smiled "but when she finally does something like this, it doesn't mean she's giving up, instead she wants to escape and rest" Soojin can't speak

 

"She will comeback unnie" Soojin tears up at yuqi's statement, She hopes she really hopes that shuhua will change her mind and stay with them. But she also knows that shuhua had enough

 

knock knock

 

Yuqi quickly stands up "i'll do it" Yuqi was about to open tha doorknob to let shuhua in, But her emotions betrayed her and tears slowly falls down in her cheeks,

 

She takes a deep breath and shakily opens the door, There she sees shuhua standing with paperbags full of food and soju, Smiling.

 

"shuu" Yuqi hugged the younger making shuhua stumble a little bit and smiled.

 

"will you please let me in?" Shuhua complained but of course shes just teasing yuqi, Yuqi nods and helps her with the paperbags

 

Shuhua is welcomed at the sight of the girls crying and looking at her, She sighs and motioned them to do a group hug. They hugged until cries and sobs filled the dorm, 

 

"unnie it's okay, don't cry" Shuhua comforts her unnie's right after they broke the hug, Soyeon whose eyes red now from crying, hugs shuhua.

 

"shu? don't leave us please" Shuhua smiled sadly at her captain and instead hugs her back whispering comforting words and massaged her scalp.

 

"Unnie it's not like i'll be gone forever" Shuhua joked making soyeon hug her tighter, Again the rest joined the hug and comforts their crying leader.

 

"Unnies i promise you all i'll comeback" Shuhua said with full of sincerity and with a genuine smile at her face, But her eyes is instead focused at the certain tall girl who is also crying in right in front of her. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about let's play truth or dare now?" Yuqi suggests at her drunk friends who can't stop showering shuhua with affection including soojin,

 

And for the first time. Shuhua did not reject miyeon's affection knowing that she will leave the next day, Yuqi smiled at the sight

 

"Yah!! is anyone listening to me? If no one then what's the point of shuhua's treat" Yuqi whined and shoot daggers at her members. Shuhua buyed food and alcohol for her members, She just really wants to hang out with her members one last time before going back to her hometown taiwan.

 

"i'm in!" Shuhua raised her hand and obviously excited, Yuqi gestured a highfive and the rest rolled their eyes at the childish game.

 

"oh comeon! just think for another one" Soojin said whining while clinging to shuhua for dear life, Enjoying the younger's warmth.

 

"How about board games like--" Soyeon interuppted the grandma "Nope you and yuqi will end up throwing each other's blocks" The girls burst out in laughter.

 

"Psh, Snakes and ladders?" Miyeon again suggested "Shuhua will end up breaking the board" Yuqi teased the maknae and the rest laughs, But its a fact

 

"The bulldog!!" Shuhua excitedly suggested making the reat groan, "you will end up throwing the dog shuhua" Soojin massaged her temples and shuhua pouts.

 

Soojin melts at the sight and pinched the maknae's cheek, "ouch ouch it hurts!!" Shuhua tries to remove the older's fingers and succeed! Soojin instead hugs her and sniffs shuhua's scent.

 

"OH I KNOW--" Soyeon smacked the giraffe's head making the younger groan in pain "ouuch" yuqi pouts making soyeon laugh and the rest again.

 

"Lets just watch some movie, NO BUTS AND END OF THE DISCUSSION" Minnie quickly said not letting anyone speak.

 

The girls had a fun time, This day is filled with alot of smiles and laughters, They decided to not talk about the sad things that's going on right now, the fact that shuhua is leaving them in the group, of course they wil never forget shuhua in the deepest part of their heart. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:30 PM (Same day)

All of the girls is passed out in their bed after having lots and lots of alcohol, But except for soojin and shuhua. 

 

"it's all ready? okay thank you were coming" Shuhua hanged up, She asked for help for her friend tzuyu to help her set a dinner- or let's just say a date for soojin. 

 

Checking her outfit for the last time in the mirror, She lets out a deep breath and made her way towards soojin's room, She knocks nervously

 

"jinjin?" Soojin immediatly opened the door and welcomed shuhua, "do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Soojin asked. Shuhua blushed and cleared .

 

"Come on i'll show you something" Shuhua grabs soojin's hand "wait let me change first" Soojin quickly weared her shoes and now holds shuhua's hands.

 

As soon as shuhua opened the door, Soojin's jaw dropped. Shuhua quietly chuckled at the older's reaction. 

 

"i didn't know you have a car and drive shushu" Soojin said with a small voice still shocked. "i'm full of surprises jinjin" Shuhua mocked the voice soyeon said making soojin laugh 

 

Shuhua opened the passenger seat and looked at soojin, Soojin smiled at the younger, Feeling so soft and loved, Soojin now sat and shuhua closed the door, Now shuhua gets in the driver seat, turning on the engine with her keys. and begins to drive.

 

"you should've have told me that you can drive" Soojin glanced at the younger. "why? so i can take you on a date?" Shuhua flirted making soojin flushed. 

 

"w-what no! you " Soojin denied and keeps hitting shuhua, Shuhua just laughed "easy there jinjin, we don't want satan to take us now are we?" Soojin rolled her eyes at the younger,

 

"okay fine, where will you take me?" Soojin asked with a hint of curiousness in her voice, "it's a secret, i want to surprise you since yknow" Shuhua sadly smiled as soojin is now quiet trying hard to not be emotional. 

 

"Cheer up! besides i need to tell you something important" Shuhua placed her right hand on soojin's lap and starts to gently rub it. 

 

"want some music?" With soojin hearing that she nods her head at shuhua who is focusing on the road "you choose" Soojin scrolls at the mini tv at the car and chose robbers by the 1975

 

"nice pick" Shuhua smiled making soojin smile too (lmao) 

 

Then there's a long and comfortable silence on the car, Soojin is just busy listening and admiring the sideprofile of the younger, While shuhua is fighting the urge to hold soojin's hands, Soojin noticed shuhua's hands who is now shaking and finally held her hand. Shuhua blushed at the sudden action

 

A minute later, Shuhua and soojin looked at each other then-

 

"NOW EVERYBODIZ DEADDDDDDDDD" both of them burst put of laughing and soojin facepalmed at their childish actions, Shuhua smiled she wished that this moment will last forever, 

 

Shuhua turned the car right and parks in front of her apartment, Before soojin can open the door "nope stay here" Shuhua smiled and gets off the car, "Here you ho milady" Shuhua opened the passenger and gave her a little white rose.

 

"Thank you" Soojin smiled and shuhua leads the way.

 

Shuhua now opened the door and soojin is welcomed with a two chairs and some two prepared meals on the table with wine and candles, 

 

"now you can cook? daebak" Soojin's mouth watered at the meal prepared at the table, it's steak with some mashed potatoes and veggies on the side,

 

"that's a different story" Shuhua scratched her nape embarassed the truth is, Tzuyu is the one who cooked it, even the car is from tzuyu.

 

"Let's eat?" Shuhua pulls the chair for soojin to seat and shuhua now sighed in content and smiled mentally. She started to cut her stake to a little pieces, while soojin is talking.

 

Once she's done she replaced her cut steak to soojin's hard and whole one, Soojin felt her heart melt.

 

"Thank you shu" Soojin smiled sincerly and drinks wine, trying hard to hide her blush, "no problem jinjin" 

 

They now started to talk about their plans on the future, About their ineterests and others, Shuhua started to tell embarassing stories about yuqi and other members, while soojin just listened and admired the maknae, For a second soojin forgot all of the problems she had deal this day, sadness is being replaced with happiness, and doubts is being replaced by contentness

 

The both looked like a highschool couple who just had their first date and in the stage of getting know each other, The date where lovestory of every couple begins.

 

Out of my league by stephen speaks begins to play on the radio "Jinjin stand up! let's dance" Soojin again can't refuse the younger and just stands up.

 

"i know you can't resist me, Besided it's your favorite" Shuhua teased and began to put her arms around soojin's waist.

 

Soojin slowly puts her arms around shuhua's neck, Closing the gap, They are getting lost at each other's eyes, Shuhua began to move slowly the same with soojin, the both of them is just enjoying each other's warmth and existence.

 

"jin-ah? the words i've been saving those lost times it's finally time to tell you" Shuhua whispered and smiled her eyes began to tear.

 

im feeli like i'm falling but it's no surprise

cause i love her with all that i am

And my voice shakes along with my hands

 

Soojin hums a what and shuhua hesitanly speaks, With a shaking voice 

 

"you know i love you right?" Shuhua whispered looking at soojin's eyes, Soojin smiled and nods.

 

"what if i told you that its in a whole different level? i love you so much jinjin" Shuhua whispered with a shaking voice while soojin closed the gap between them, their foreheads is now pressed at each other.

 

Soojin's tears began to stream down her face as soon as shuhua confessed, After hearing that she softly smashed her lips against the younger, Both are crying with tears yet mixed with pain.

 

i"ll come back jinjin, wait for me 

 

Cause she's all that i see 

and she's all that i need 

and im out of my league once again

 

The day shuhua left, is also the day where soojin realized her love for the younger.

 

Right person, wrong timing

 

The end.