i love you

What kind of future

 

3rd Person POV

"i'm sorry" With that soojin breaks down in front of her members, Tears streaming down her face like a river, Sobbing and can't feel anything but guilt and regret. Miyeon rushed to soojin and hugs her.

 

"d-do you want to talk about it?" Miyeon softly whispers trying to be careful of her words. Soyeon made her way to the fridge getting water.

 

"u-unnie i-i-m sorry" Soojin cries harder and buried her face on the older's chest. Soyeon kneels and tries to calm the crying girl.

 

Meanwhile Yuqi is glued on her spot. So many thoughts is running on her mind, She overwhelmed and shocked at the sudden realization, it's not that she's angry at soojin for being so careless and not careful. it's just she's worried at the older's feelings, The reputation of the group, specially for a certain taiwanese member

 

"Get up unnie, let's talk about it" Yuqi brokenly said shocking miyeon and soyeon.

 

"i'll explain" Soojin whispered now calmed down on miyeon's arms

 

Flashback

" hui" Soojin moaned as soon as her hit her, Hui just grins and lay down next to soojin.

 

Soojin is panting, and tries to calm her self down, When she finally is calm she checks her phone.

 

", it's late" Soojin quickly stood up and gets her clothes that is scattered on the floor, Hui sits down on the bed confused.

 

"where are you going? stay with me for a bit more" Hui begged the younger who is now wearing her coat and was about to open the door.

 

Soojin sighed "you know i can't right? my members are probably worried" Soojin softly said hiding the annoyance her voice had

 

"okay fine, just let me walk you back home" Hui sighs and changed into different clothes. He puts her arm around soojin's shoulder and opened the door.

 

While they're walking at the empty street, Soojin feels someone is following and watching them, Soojin shakes her head and just puts her arms around hui's waist.

 

"i can't wait to make our relationship public" With that soojin immediatly thinks for a second, do i want to? do i love him? Soojin can't help but think but feel the discomfort on her body. 

 

click click click (a/n lmao)

 

Soojin quickly looks at the things surrounding them, The flash of the camera makes them startled and hui panick

 

"Soojin run!!" Hui yelled while looking for the paparazzi whonis responsible for the pictures.

 

-------------------

Silence. There's a complete silence on the dorm after hearing soojin's story, The atmosphere is so quiet and sad, None of the girls is bothering to talk Until

 

"Oh? what happened" Shuhua rubs her eyes probably just woke up from the short nap she had, Her members looked at her with sad and worried expression. Shuhua looked at her love, Noticing the redness of her eyes and the little sniffs shes's making.

 

"jinjin are you okay?" Shuhua walks towards the table and sat next to the older, While the older is trying hard not to cry.

 

"Shuhua? can you stay with soojin just for tonight?" Minnie softly asked tha maknae who is really lost and confused of what's happening now, Shuhua looked at soojin and next to minnie. The thai knows that shuhua is the only one who is able to comfort soojin and make her feel safe and okay.

 

"Okay sure" Shuhua replied while looking at soojin, she decided to not talk about the situation they're having at the moment, since it seems so serious.

 

Shuhua slowly guides soojin to the stairs and opened the door. As soon as they both are inside, Soojin hugs shuhua and cried and cried again.

 

"S-shu i'm scared" Shuhua feels sad for the older and just hugs her back, massaging soojin's scalp until she calms down.

 

"i'm here jinjin, i'll stay with you" Shuhua whispered and gently puts soojin on the bed, Soojin fell asleep due to her crying and sobs, Shuhua puts a blanket around the older and some pillows next to her, She now makes herself comfortable to the right side of the bed, admiring the older's features, Suddenly her phone beeped

 

shuhua? remind your members that we will have a meeting tomorrow at cube regarding about hui and soojin's pictures that is just released tonight by dispatch. -Manager

 

Shuhua frozed, she felt her heart cracked and her chest began to twist, the grip on her phone is so hard to the point that she can break it, Tears is slowly forming on her eyes, she feel betrayed why did you lie to us jinjin? why did you lie to me? 

 

The Next Morning (The meeting)

 

Soojin slowly opened her eyes because of the strong sunlight passing thru her windows, She sits down and noticed that someone is beside her sleeping. Shuhua?

 

The older sighed and decided to leave shuhua alone to sleep, She gently opened the door and closed it quietly being careful of the sleeping maknae on her room.

 

She made her way downstairs to the her members who is probably preparing breakfast for all of them.

 

"oh soojin? your awake" Minnie smiled at the younger trying to cheer her up, Soojin smiles back weakly and just sat to the sofa on the living room.

 

"unnie? heres coffee" Yuqi is now in front of soojin holding two cups of coffee on her hands, Soojin kindly takes the cup and sipped.

 

"are you okay now?" Yuqi gently asked and sat next to the older, rubbing her back up and down.

 

"i don't know, i'm worried about our group, i feel so--" Soojin is interrupted by the giraffe.

 

"Unnie. i know your worried,nervous and scared i understand what your feeling right now" Soojin looked down

 

"But what i'm sure us we will get thru this and be stronger than ever again" Yuqi smiled at the older making soojin emotional "don't cry please?" Yuqi hugged soojin

 

"aish what the? it's early in the moring yet your making her cry" Shuhua chuckled and just looked at soojin to see if she was okay.

 

"no i'm not aish" Yuqi mocked the younger making her roll her eyes "kids lets eat" Soyeon clapped her hands

 

 

The girls made their way to the kitchen silently, no one bothers to talk, it's just a long silence.

 

"oh i forgot, we will have a meeting later" Shuhua informed the members while wiping with the towel making again soojin nervous and afraid. Shuhua noticing it decided to hold her hand.

 

"all of us?" Minnie asked and shuhua nods, Soyeon sighs loudly making the girls look at her.

 

"i'm worried honestly, but at the same time i'm annoyed at dispatch for invading our privacy" Soojin felt guilt wash over her. Shuhua tightens the grip of her hand.

 

"jinjin, it's okay. it's none of our fault okay?" Shuhua whispers making soojin a bit light from the younger's comfort 

 

But for shuhua, it's hard hiding all the pain, Her heart broke at the moment she woked up, and saw her jinjin at the sofa looking so sad and devasted. She really just wants to runaway with her members from this cruel and judgemental world.

 

"cheer up everyone, cube will not dare to do anything to separate us, were the treasure in the company" Miyeon joked making them laugh but soojin just lets out a little smile and holds shuhua's hand tighter under the table.

 

For the first time since last night, Soojin again felt happy and contented with her members, And the person next to her who is now holding her hand like she doesnt want to let go at all.

 

 

 

a/n

The next chapter will be the meeting, Prepare yourself🥰