-이 (Here She Comes) -

Seeker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn, I’m exhausted,”

 

Yujin slams her stack of textbooks on the table and quickly takes a seat after a long way from the classroom to the Great Hall. Yujin has no classes after lunch, and she thanks God for that as she needs a good hour nap before her Quidditch practice. Tomorrow’s a big match. Although the whole castle knows her as the school’s best seeker, she still gets nervous every time she has to participate in a match.

 

“Did you remember what Professor Lestre taught about interpreting dreams? I really think that was so cool,” Hyewon utters as she opens her divination textbook, trying to search something related to what she learnt just now.

 

“Nah, it was too boring I dozed off,” Yena replies, showing no interest in what Hyewon is talking about.

 

“Shut up, Yena. You sleep in all classes, no surprise,” the purple head rolls her eyes.

 

“Hey! I never sleep in Potions classes, okay,” Yena denies.

 

“Yeah, cause you’re simping over your lab partner,” Yujin quickly replies, and that’s enough to make Yena flushes in red. Both of them crack up seeing her blushes, taking every chance they get to make fun of the blonde. Yujin is busy making fun of her friend when suddenly she gets distracted and her gaze goes somewhere else.

 

And it stops at a Ravenclaw.

 

Not just some random Ravenclaw though.

 

Hogwarts top student, also happens to be a prefect and also, happens to be Yujin’s crush. She’s perfect, with her long brown hair, tall (but Yujin’s taller) and slender figure, looks soft but the scariest prefect in their batch, in other words, Yujin’s head over heels on her. As Yujin’s laughter fades away and her gaze gets deeper on the Ravenclaw, her focus gets interrupted by a scoff from the other.

 

“Simps. Simps everywhere,” Hyewon shakes her head and continues roughly scanning the textbook.

 

“At least I don’t simp for five straight years over the same person,” Yena sneers as she loosens her necktie at the same time.

 

“Can’t help it. She’s too pretty,” Yujin sighs and tries to find the Ravenclaw girl again and Yujin manages to. Only this time, the girl is with another short-haired Ravenclaw.

 

“Both of them really go anywhere together, eih?” Yujin’s eyes are narrowed, giving the distant pair a cold glare. Her friends are bewildered over how insane Yujin is. She is being blatantly jealous, and even a blind man can sense it just by her voice.

 

“Merlin’s beard, haven’t you heard of the word best friends? Even we go everywhere with each other,” Hyewon shakes her head in disbelief.

 

“Oh my god, can’t you just ask her out already? Grow some balls and get it done,” Yena shakes her head, acting like a parent figure being disappointed over their own child.

 

“I really don’t have them in the first place, y’know. So it’s kinda hard to grow some,” Yujin clarifies as she gets off her seat and takes all the books to her arms.

 

“That’s a very lame excuse,” Yena disproves as she watches the other walks away from the hall.

 

“Yujin-ah! Where are you going?” Hyewon shouts when she realizes that Yujin is leaving alone without both of them.

 

“To my bed. I need some rest before today’s practice!” Yujin replies back as her figure becomes smaller and further from the two. Hyewon and Yena just watch her walk away before focusing back on whatever they’re doing.

 

Little does Yujin know, another pair of eyes too is watching her from a distance.

 

---

 

Yujin has her own way of releasing stress.

 

Not everyone knows this but the school’s most popular and skillful Seeker does get super nervous before a match to the extent, she has to sneak in her comfort food and eat them the night before. Tteokbokki’s tang can get a little too strong, sometimes the whole dormitory of Slytherin can smell the spicy, savoury smell. Therefore to get away with it, Yujin would climb up the roof and eat it there instead. Thank God the roof is not too slanted and Yujin always has her wand and broomstick with her, so she won’t be in much trouble while eating her comfort food.

 

Hence, here she is. On the roof, stuffing her face with a bowl full of tteokbokki. The moon is full today, and the light shone by it is enough to illuminate the place she’s sitting. This might look weird but she does find this therapeutic. Eating her favourite food? Under the moonlight? While the cold breeze hitting her skin? Almost perfect.

 

Because it would be nice if she has a friend to tag along with though. She always tries to ask Hyewon and Yena to join her once in a while, but Yena is acrophobic, and Hyewon doesn’t like cold weathers. So she alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter