-사 (Always)-

Seeker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See you later?” Minjoo waves the other goodbye before joining in with her teammates and gets ready to ride her broomstick out of the tent. Minjoo runs her fingers over the bun Yujin just tied for her, and a coy smile involuntarily spreaded on her lips.

 

“Saw what you did there, Kim,” Eunbi chaffs, giving the younger a silly smirk as she witnesses Minjoo’s cheeks become darker with hue.

 

“Not now, unnie,” Minjoo brushes off the tease coldly without sparing even a glance on the older and leaves Eunbi in a brisk tailing along with the other players. Eunbi knows the younger well. She has been poking on Minjoo about Yujin every time she gets the chance to, and the younger reaction will always be the same. She’ll dodge the topic, diverting the conversation to somewhere else or she’ll run away.

 

Just like this time.

 

Eunbi and the remainder of the team too then fly out of the tent, greeting the warm roaring hoots and cheers. Either boys or girls or non-binaries, you can say everyone at least once had a crush on Eunbi. Other than being prominent for being brainy and kind-hearted, she’s also the school’s head girl. Hence, obviously everyone in Hogwarts acknowledges her existence and also the influence she possesses.

 

After Nako and Hitomi announce participants for today’s match and also Ravenclaw’s latest Seeker recruitment, the game begins right after a whistle blow. Everyone is busy seizing Quaffle from each other and defending their teammates from Bludgers. Too, Minjoo manages to spot the Snitch right away and chases the golden ball only to get pushed aside by the other team’s Seeker.

 

Minjoo grunts and curses under her breath, trying to dwindle her anger down while matching the opposite team’s Seeker again in no time. Minjoo extends out her hand, trying to catch hold of the ball before noticing a Bludger coming towards the pair of Seekers and the other has already swiftly making a sharp turn to dodge the attack. However, Minjoo decides to not to mirror the opposite team as she notices Eunbi coming towards the ball and strikes the Bludger away and successfully knocks one of Gryffindor’s Beaters down.

 

“Nice one, unnie!” Minjoo praises without batting an eye to the other as she keeps her concentration on the golden ball ever since. The Gryffindor’s Seeker makes his appearance once again, being a few inches behind Minjoo. He then makes his usual attacks by trying to shove Minjoo away numerous times, and on the fifth time, he manages to knock Minjoo off her broomstick, but luckily Minjoo manages to get a hold on the broom.

 

Minjoo groans in annoyance as she is hanging on her broomstick only by her two hands. While the broom is maintaining its speed, tailing behind the other’s Seeker, Minjoo struggles to get back on her broomstick when her gaze is redirected back on the Snitch. She notices that the Snitch is changing its direction and an idea abruptly pops out in her head. Is it a risky one? For her health and safety, most probably. But for her team’s victory? Absolutely not.

 

Instead of climbing back onto her broom, she moves forward, clinging to her broomstick like a monkey bar. The Gryffindor boy is caught off guard when he can feel a distinct weight on his broom, yet hasn't noticed Minjoo's presence right under him clutching onto the broom like a monkey clinging to a branch. As the Snitch is changing its direction downwards, Minjoo who is already hanging on the boy’s broom, sticks out her hand reaching for the Snitch.

 

The boy who just realized Minjoo’s attempt on snatching the Snitch below, is about to peel off her fingers off his broom. His action is brought to a halt nevertheless when the girl herself lets go of her grip off his broom as the crowd shrieks in bewilderment while they witness Minjoo falling towards gravity, but is quickly being replaced with joyful bravos when Minjoo’s broomstick manages to catch her body from hitting the ground.

 

“She got it! She has the Snitch!” Hitomi makes it to the public eagerly as Minjoo displays the Snitch in her hold to the crowd, beaming proudly for the achievement. Her teammates sprint to her, stating their gratitude and wishing Minjoo tons of congratulations for today’s game. Despite the whole school celebrating Ravenclaw’s triumph for the day, Minjoo’s mind is focusing on searching for someone else.

 

After a while searching for the particular person and almost giving up on it, her scowl is finally being replaced with a smile when a simpering Ahn Yujin is finally in her view, gazing right onto her from one of the Slytherin’s bleachers.

 

“Go get your shot, Kim,” Eunbi shouts from a distance, hoping that her voice can overcome the loud of the cheering crowd. Minjoo scoffs in disbelief. This one will never really leave her alone, won’t she? Every time Minjoo is about to grab her chance, this lady will interrupt her every time she can.

 

Dismissing the teasing whistles from the older, Minjoo glides her way to the Slytherin bleachers, stopping closely across the trio. Yena has her jaw dropped, amused with the fact that Minjoo herself comes all the way here to meet Yujin in front of the whole crowd. She has spent her whole school years watching Yujin fangirling over the Ravenclaw prefect from afar, and suddenly there Minjoo is, offering her best friend a ride and unplanned date? How can things escalate this far without her knowledge?

 

Hyewon too has her hand covering , as astounded as Yena is. On the other hand, embarrassed is an understatement to describe Yujin’s state now. She literally turns scarlet and in this clear weather? Even those who are sitting on the other side of the stadium can see it.

 

“Perhaps, can I borrow Yujin for a couple hours if you don’t min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter