(new!!) present meetings

The Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey man, another night?"

"Yeah, give me the usual Jongdae."

"Rough day i suppose?"

Chanyeol stayed silent at the bartender's question. Jongdae is one of the boys' favorite bartender here so they got really close, which is very rare for the boys especially Chanyeol.

It is another hard day for Chanyeol, after hearing Jinah's venom words this afternoon, it only broke Chanyeol even more. The words reminded him of how broken he made her feel. Guilt that he felt from her enlightening slashed his almost nonexistent heart.

 

He knew that Jinah is hurt from everything he did at their break up and after, which he only did for her own good, but not in one second he had expected her to went off like that. He deserves it all but he still have feelings and it hurts so bad.

She used to be his medicine for these kind of stuff, but when he couldn't took it or even look at it anymore, he's helpless. He didn't know what to do when he feels like this. The time he spent with her made him forget his meaningless and awful past, replacing it with a happy and blissful present. He's the reason of his own misery, and he doesn't know how to take himself out of it without his anchor.

Gloomy clouded on him under the hitting bass and dark lights. Screaming inside of why he always have to let go someone he loves the most. Someone that made him want to live life again. Someone that helps him go through the rough path and bring him to a bright one. The shine to his world.

He took a big gulp of his whiskey, it burns his throat, and after consuming it straight for the past days, he got used to it. He liked it as it made him feel hurt and lightheaded, forgetting the other hurt that is resonating from his heart.

As he raises his glass to take another sip, someone smacked the back of his head hard.

What the hell

He wiped his face to get rid of his dejected look, and turned his head to the owner of the hand that smacked his head. Silently guessing the familiar gesture.

Park Yoora.

"Fancy seeing you here brother." His sister smug face appeared in front of him after two whole years of not seeing it.

"Really. Out of all time you had in the world.” He turned his bar stool to face her clearly.

"Nice tone to use at your sister. Older one in fact." Yoora smiled widely. The same exact smile that Chanyeol has.

"Silent as always." The girl lets out her mind again, after seeing her brother’s quiet response. She always hates it when Chanyeol replied her with silence.

"Just tell me what you want. Why are you back here from Australia anyway?" Chanyeol took a sip of his drink.

"Missing my brother duh??"

"Cut the crap. I'm serious." Feeling tired from his sister constant delay on telling the real reason, he put on his serious face. Defeated and knowing that his brother would snap real soon, she decided to just tell him.

 

"I know your break up. Dad told me."


"Yeah right." Chanyeol rolled his eyes, silently wanting to shuffle off here and escape from this undesired upcoming topic.

"Dad also told me that you're ignoring his calls."
 

Of course she came here on dad’s order.


"Did he told you why i ignored them?"

"Yes. And i still think you have to answer them."

"Then don't talk to me." He turned his body away to face the bar again, not wanting to talk or hear from his sister anymore. Its obvious that she’s not on Chanyeol’s side on this matter, she has always been on their dad’s side, always.

 

“I know what you’re thinking. I’m not always on his side. I’m always neutral, and this time you should really answer his calls and give him a chance.” Yoora stepped closer , convincing Chanyeol a little bit more.

 

“I’ve given him so many chance before and he never took it. Why now?” Chanyeol scoffs, disbelief at his sister’s reasoning.

 

“He regrets it all, Yeol. Just give him one last chance and see.” She pressed a smile to Chanyeol, ruffling his hair.

 

Another scoff escaped his mouth accompanied with empty glances at his almost empty drink.

 

Give him one last chance she said.

 

“I’m leaving now, but you can always find me at dad’s house.” She got ready to leave before turning after a few steps, “Oh and by the way, my friend just opened a new tavern and he wants you to be the first live music artist that perform there. I’ll text you the details.”

 

Chanyeol waves without looking, a gesture to tell her he got it.

 

“One more glass please Jongdae”

 

~

 

“Please don’t”

 

“It’s going to be okay Jinah, it will all go away in a second” A vague frame that looks like her mom intents to calm her, but her tone made her shiver even more.

 

“The only way for us to be happy is like this.”

 

With the last words from supposedly her dad, mass amount of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter