present encounter

The Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*double update! don't forget to read chapter 3 first!

 

“Come on Yeol! Stop hurting yourself like this!” Sehun said while trying to put his friend’s hand around him.

 

I’ve hurt her more though. He scoffed, slapping his friend’s hand away, grabbing his filled glass to drink more whiskey.

 

“What? I’m like this because I’m bored Sehun. Can’t I be bored?” He scoffed intoxicatedly.

 

“You’ve been like this for the past week. Everyday. Its your second bottle already. Can’t you just stop? Do you have family problems? Or girl problems?”

 

Baekhyun slapped the blonde guy on the back of his head, “Are you stupid Sehun? He’s like this because of that girl.”

 

“What? Who? He’s always with different girls everyday.”

 

“Its Jinah you stupid.” He hit Sehun’s head the second time, resisting the urge to punch him in the face because sometimes he’s just so stupid.

 

“Huh? Why though? Isn’t Chanyeol the one who broke things up?”

 

“There’s so much more behind Chanyeol’s decision on breaking up with her. Why would he broke up with someone who made him complete without a legitimate reason,” Baekhyun sighs, “besides we knew how much she changed Chanyeol to his better self.”

 

“Huffffffffff come here guys! We should have fun come onnnnn lets have some fun ooh yea!” Chanyeol abruptly gets up from his sit at their spot and started going round in circles, dancing his way to the dance floor.

 

“Oh my God.. I’m so embarrassed.” The blonde boy said whilst face palming himself and moving away from him.

 

“It’s his worst drunk yet.” Kyungsoo sighed, tired of seeing his brokenhearted friend getting drunk every night.

 

Tonight was just the worst. He used to stop after he got tipsy on a few shots of whiskey. Now, he had drank different kinds of alcohol before chugging on a whole bottle of whiskey all night and asking for Jinah to pick him up before sobering up a little, then cry, then drink again, then asking Jinah to pick him up, then cry again. It’s been on repeat for at least 5 times now and his friends are getting tired.

 

Chanyeol is a sad and needy drunk. Kai had just realized that these past few days. His friend that usually doesn’t get further more than tipsy is now the drunk guy in a group of friends.

 

Chanyeol came back from his dance show, falling down on the sofa from the force of alcohol.

 

“Hey Sehun, can you please ask Jinah to come and pick me up?” He slurred, leaning into Sehun, giving his phone to call the girl in his heart.

 

“Yeol, she’s not here anymore.. you’ve broken up with her remember?” Sehun, the only one that still has patience left on him stated, nudging his friend to sit straight.

 

“Huh? Where’s my lovely Jinah? Who broke up with her? I’d never do such of thing to her!” He put on his confused and angered look, before taking another swing at his glass.

 

“Oh my God, I've had enough. Let’s go home Chanyeol.” Baekhyun that’s sitting on further end of the sofa thudded impatiently towards his friend, grabbed his arm to pull him out of the sofa, but his friend tugged his arm back harshly, causing Baekhyun to fall to the ground.

 

“No, I wouldn’t go anywhere unless she’s picking me up.” Chanyeol said sternly, crossing his arms in front of his chest, glass still in his hand.

 

“You er.” Baekhyun cursed, still sitting on the ground.

 

“Okay… So what should we do now?” Sehun said, reaching out a hand to help Baekhyun up.

 

“You know what? He asked for it then he’ll get it.”

 

“What?” All the other boys around the sofa replied in unison, confused at Kai’s outburst.

 

“He asked us to get Jinah, then we’ll get her here.” Kai sternly said, without any hesitation at is voice.

 

“Isn’t that what sober Chanyeol doesn’t want though?” Sehun replied, puzzled at his suggestion.

 

“I agree with Kai. We’ve helped his drunk too many times to count. Its payback time.” Kyungsoo tiredly responds, he’s also fed up with Chanyeol drunken acts and its time he gets a real taste of his own medicine.

 

“I second it. I’d fallen too many times because of him and my needs some payback.” Baekhyun added.

 

“Besides, I think deep down he wanted this anyway.” Smirking, Kai stands up from his spot on the sofa to sit besides Chanyeol and took his phone to call that one contact.

 

He scoffs. She’s still on his favorite.

 

“I’m sorry man. You asked for it.” Kai patted his tanked friend on his shoulder before dialing her number.

 

This would be the best event of the year. And he would pay so much to see his friend’s sober face in the morning.

 

~

 

 

She huffs out some air as she stepped out of the taxi. The cold wind blows through her body, reminding her that its slowly turning into dawn. The back of Jinah’s mind cant believe that’s she’s here, picking up her tanked ex apparently. She’d bet that no one in their right minds would do something like this for their ex. But Jinah’s not a saint nor is she in her right mind.

 

Her brain is still jumbled from the lack of sleep and the situation that lay in front of her. She’s still confused as why would he asked for her in his drunken state when all he did this week is ignore her after breaking up with her.

 

She detained the bursting thoughts as she walked into the club, telling the bouncer that she’s going to Kai’s table before he opened up the door for her. It’s always been like this. Kai and his family owns this club so all she needs to do is say h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter