Petting

Secretly cat

After driving for about twenty minutes Yoongi fell asleep, but Tae did not stop driving. They made it to a forest with no people near there Tae left his seat and went back to sleeping Yoongi. Tae sat next to Yoongi and pulled of his beanie that was hiding Yoongis ears. Tae started petting Yoongi. In his sleep Yoongi lay down in Taes lap and started purring, Tae found it adorable and only made him wanting to pet his friend more. Tae was petting Yoongi for almost an hour befor Taes phone woke Yoongi up, when Yoongi realised he was purring and laying on his younger friend lap his face turned red. Tae lookted at the messege on his phone it was from Jin that told them that they needed to get back and eat now, tae sighn when he went back to the driver seat and started the car again. While driving Yoongi asked tae a little emberessed if he could sleep with him, Tae got really happy about it and screamed yes.

After eating pizza they both went to Taes room while the others lookted at them a little confuessed why Yoongi went to Taes room but tried not to get dirty minded and only continue eating. When the others made it to there bedrooms Jungkook only pretended because he wanted to se what his two friends did behind the closed door. What he saw were not what he expected, he saw Tae holding Yoongi while Yoongi was sleeping but thats not all, he also saw that Yoongi had a tail !

sorry for this bad chapter I wrote this in school befor class started, also I was trying to keep this acount secret from a friend but she found out. So to make sure she does not se me as a freak Im gonna leave some details out... sorry ! but dont worry im still gonna uptade !