The plan

Secretly cat

Tae pickt up Yoongi after changing to some blue jeans and red T-shirt, he was petting Yoongi while walking because Yoongis furr was just to fluffy. They made it into the livingroom where they saw Jin and Namjoon watching some boring program on the Tv about a police having a middle age cris. Namjoon notice them and said with bored voice "Im gonna call Yoongi later about the cat" Tae just said his line fast while putting on shoes and walking to the door " already done, he wanted it back because it was some friends of his" Jin looked up from the Tv to Tae and said while laughing " really, yoongi have friends ? that was new !" Tae laught a little to while Yoongi only hissed at Jins joke. They made it out to the car with Tae on the driver place and Yoongi in the back where he changes back and fast put on some clothes while his face was red of emberassing, first Tae carride him and put him in the back like a child or... pet, then the joke and last HE WAS ! Tae giggle a little to how fast Yoongi put on clothes but then stoped when Yoongi coverd his ears and tail, he know Yoongi have to hide them but he just loved cat Yoongi, also ARMY already call him lil meow meow, so why cant he ? Tae turned his head back to the road because he was driving but all he wanted was to turn his head back to his hyung, well maybe that and a little more... maybe have Yoongi on his lap, begging all .