Cat form

Secretly cat

Yoongi woke up kinda late but was still tired. He looked in his wardrobe for some clothes and ended up choosing, a black hoodie, gray jeans and a gray beanie. He hide his black fluffy tail in his pants and with the beanie he hide his black fluffy ears on his head. The others have got used to Yoongi always wearing a beanie, hatt or hood and dont ask questions anymore, like why he is wearing long pants and beanie in the summer, or why he never comes with to swim. The thing is that Yoongi would love to go to the beach with them, yes he hates water but he loves his friends they are like the family he never had. After brushing hes teeth and wash his face he got out of his room and went to the living room, where he saw the maknae line. They where playing owerwatch and Jungkook was winning. Yoongi told them that he was going to the studio to finish some work and they just nodded and continue playing.

- At studio -

Yoongi did not actually go to the studio to work he went there so he could switch to cat form, if hybrides dont switch atlest two times a year they can be really sick and Yoongi did not want to go to the doctor so the doctors can find out about his secret. He closed the door and switch, forgeting to lock the door. For hours all Yoongi did was sleep and jump on his stuff, while jumping around he accidentally broke a lamp while some notes fell on the floor, but did he care... yes because that lamp was expensiv. Still he continue to break stuff because it was just so funny. He was about to switch back to hybrid form when the door open showing Tae. Tae was looking for Yoongi because Yoongi had been gone the whole day but insted he saw a black cat sitting on Yoongis desk with big eyes looking at him. Both Tae and the cat was frozen for a moment until Tae started running up to the cat and hug it in his arm screaming "Cute, cute, cute ! " Tae sat down on Yoongis couch with the cat on his lap still petting its fur. Tae was using baby voice while talking to the cat asking if he knew where Yoongi is. Yoongi did not like the baby voice but what could he do ? Then Tae said something with got Yoongi to panic. "I should take you home, how dare Yoongi keep you by himself" Then Tae started walking out of the bulding with Yoongi the cat in his arms. Yoongi understud what was going on, Tae thought the cat was Yoongis that Yoongi have in secret in his Studio but in reality the cat was actually Yoongi himself, how would Yoongi be able to change back to hybrid now and wouldnt the members be worrid that Yoongi was missing.