Cat to hybrid

Secretly cat

Tae opened the front door, still with Yoongi in his arms but he did not know it was Yoongi because Yoongi was in cat form. Tae went in the living room where the rest are ready to show the cat. Nobody lookt at Tae but Jin asked "did you find Yoongi?" they where watching a movie and thats why they did not look at Tae, "no but I found this adorable cat!" Tae almost screamed. Everybodys blick turned to Tae and the cat insted of the movie, they looked a little confussed. Namjoon decided to break the silent and ask "where did you find the cat?" just to make sure he did not steal a cat. "I found it in Yoongis studio" Tae said. "Why did Yoongi have a cat in his studio, and where is Yoongi?" Jin said while standing up from the floor and walking over to Tae and the cat. he satrted peting the cats head and the cat started purring to the nice feeling, Jimin had also walkt over there and started peting the cats tummy. Yoongi did not want to like the feeling but It just feelt so good, finally getting attention that he needed. Jungkook and hobi just watched the cat from behind. " I dont know, but can we keep it, plsssssssss" Tae begged his Jin and Namjoon because he knew if they agreed it was offical, the cat is staying. Jin and Namjoon just gave each other a looks until Namjoon said " The cat can stay until we find out where it lives, I ask Yoongi tomorrow after all the cat was in his studio" Everybody started started screaming in happines, exept from Jin and Namjoon who just went to bed. Yoongi had fallen asleep in Taes arms. Hobi, Jungkook, Jimin and Tae had agreed that the cat would sleep in Taes bed and that they would decide on names tomorrow. 

- In Taes room -

Tae placed the sleeping cat on his bed befor laying down next to it, but then it happened. The cat started growing and showing Yoongi with cat ears and cat tail, still sleeping. Yoongi had on accident switch in his sleep and reveald his secret about being a hybrid to Tae, he still did not know because he was sleeping but tae had started freaking out. In the begining he did not understand what was happening but after some minutes running around in his room he calm himself and coverd Yoongis body in blankets. But what would he do when Yoongi woke up ?