Truth

Secretly cat

- Next morning -

Yoongi woke up to a warm felling around his body, he looked at his right side and saw Tae hugging him like his life depended on that one hug. A smile form on his face while he got closer to the sleeping beauty. Tae woke up to purring, when he opened his eyes he realise it was Yoongi, with a smile he said with a morning voice "Hyung, you purring" Yoongi looked up on Tae when he heard his voice and showde his gummy smile, unfortanly the smile faded away when Tae opened his mouth and said " Can you please tell me now without crying ?" Yoongi took a deep breath and nodded befor he started. " Im a hybrid, but I have manege to keep it a secret for some years now. I started hiding my hybrid identide when I was seventeen and ran away from my owner, please dont tell the others" Yoongi looked like he was about to cry again so befor tears could start coming Tae said with a calm voice " I wont, but can you tell me why you ran away" Yoongi looked down for a second thinking about what to say, then he said it " you know how hybrides get treated sometimes, I just did not wanna live that life anymore"  Yoongi faced the wall while speaking because he did not want to se his friends face. Tae have heard how some unlycky hybrids get treated like slaves and toys sometimes and realised that Yoongi probly was one of thoes unlycky, and he did not regret to ask this question "what is your owners name?" Tae wanted that person gone, he wanted to make sure Yoongi was safe, also if that person hade done anything bad to Yoongi that persone deserv jail. Yoongi did not want to remeber the name but it was stuck in his head "Leah, her name is Min Leah" Yes it was true, Yoongi hade got his name from her but that is only because she adopted him. Tae nooded as he stands up and started blushing while saying " do you want me to get you some clothes?" Yoongi looked under the cover, realising he was and started blushing while nodding at Tae but then stopped and looked at him. " umm, how are you gonna explaine the cat is gonne and why I am in your room?" Tae started thinking and then said " what about you turn one more time, I take you to the car pretending to return you to Yoongi... I mean you, and then we return home saying you was just a pet sitter for a friend or something ?" Yoongi just shrugged and turned into cat form and gave a small meow as an answer.