An Unusual Behavior

An iLL Fated Girl

*panting hard* t.. t... *not having a clue why running so fiercely but all she knew .. was to get there.. n FAST!

*ding dong... diiiiiing dooooongg*

ahhhhhhhh who comes n rings at peoples doors so late at night!

*diiiiiiiing doooooong*

YE! KU MA NEH! im comin!! *opens door*

TOPP!! *runs up towards him and without even thinking twice or realizing.. runs up to hug him tight* op paaaa *sniff*

... rein ah? ... gwen cha na???

*sniff*... is ... is that my name?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sniff.. whipes eyes.. tilts head a little back*.. is... is that my name?

*With an upset and troubled expression, he puts her down.. but then a sudden change in expression aroses!* Hah!.. ki yop taaa! *pinches her cheeks*

Aaaaaaah! *she whines as she pulls his hands away*

.... whats really going on... uh? .... you missed me?

*she looks up and stares into his eyes!.. the voice it had been asked with.. was the most gentle and precious thing she had heard! she couldn't BARE for even a SECOND more and IMMEDIATELY was drawn onto him!... jumping at him!.. with open arms..hugging him!.. as tightly as possible!.. arms wrapped around his neck.. wanting a defenite reaction*

*TOP places his large warm hands on the back of her head.. grasping it!.. parting it away from his lean shoulder .. as her eyes stare into his..*

Am i the one you've fallen so deep for?

!!!!!!!!!!! *Tops eyes widen!! His heart begins to race as he glares into her .. speechless.. confused.. in MUCH shock! But!.. ECSTATIC! ..THRILLED!..and filled with OVERJOYMENT! .. he glares into her for an entire minute until he regains.."some" calmnness*

You...y...y....you... re.... remember... me?..!?!.... Everything!..!?!?!??!?!?!?

*she squints and goes into thoughts.. as she shakes her head lightly.. holding it tightly between the palms of her hands.. slowly beginning to shut her eyes.. as they become weary and heavy.. and soon enough.. clenching her teeth together*

..y.. ya!.. you better lay down!

*why was this person so worried and concerned about me..?*

*he lays her as she begins to sweat gradually... cringing and rolling around... tightening her fists and scrunching into a ball.. holding her stomach.. kicking her feet...*

Rein ah!... REIN!!