Better Babe

Purpose

Why am I not surprised to see you still cuddling with Zero on the sofa after I had placed your bags in our room? Zero boy, you traitor! He would never let me cuddle with him for so long but right now, he looks damn satisfied in your arms and seems to be enjoying it even. Your charm just works on us Kims but i guess we won’t have it another way. I grab the blanket that we always used for movie time and wrap both of us in it. Upon sensing me, Zero got up and walked away to his napping mat. We stayed in silence for a few minutes, I know you are waiting for me. My thoughts are flying all around and I am trying hard to gather them but..

 

“I love you” you said, breaking the silence. 

 

“I love you too and I want to apologise for my behaviour for the past few months. The voices.. They are drowning me.. I couldn’t… It’s suffocating...You don’t deserve it.. Not with how I treated you.. I am really sorry…” I can’t construct a proper sentence, everything that I felt was surging back. You held me close and tight. “Shh.. it's okay.. I understand.. It’s hard for me too.. You are not alone…It’s okay to be not okay, as long as we are together, we will ride it through” You always pick me up when I am down but this time round, I want to be the one that makes you feel better babe. Because with you, I can.