Do You Love Me?

Purpose

After a short stay, you have to go back to America. During the last few days, we spent our times together watching shows, playing with Zero and just doing the most normal things we could. We also read all the comments about us. “Are Taeny stil real?” You read one of them out loud. “Do they even have to ask?” I replied. A hint of sadness flashes and you masked it with a shrug before continuing browsing. 

 

Only when you left, I thought back, was that your way of asking me “Do I love you?” You had always assured me of your love, did I do the same for you? I thought back and realised, I am lacking in this, I didn't assure you as much and it feels like I am taking you for granted. I panic, why didn’t I do something to assure you while you are here? Am I too late?

 

“Ding Dong” The bell rang and after a few minutes the door was opened. You were in your cute PJs with your messy bed hair looking shocked.

 

“Surprise!” I said, standing in front with my impish grin and a small luggage. 

 

“TaeTae! What..HOw.. did you come here?! When?” you started blabbing.

 

“Because I am desperate?” I replied cheekily “It was a last min decision and I hope you won’t turn me away?”

 

You engulfed me in a bone crushing hug before our lips met. I hope you can feel it Fany ah, I love you, the same way as you love me.