Morning Sweetness

Jongho Drabble/Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Minho kisses Jonghyun before going to work, Jonghyun, however, is feeling a bit playful and decides to hold a piece of Minho's clothing hostage so he has to try and get it back. 
~ Domestic/Home AU 
~ Credit for the gif/inspiration goes to blings2me, thank you ♡


'Only you can give me that feeling'
Love       Warmth       Trust       Protection

 

 

Jonghyun stirred as he became half-awake to small light butterfly kisses on his bare shoulder and over his arm, with a small groan, he placed a hand over his half-lidded eyes as the sun shone from the window, making him think it was late yet the clock told him the day was still young.

''Sorry Jjong, didn’t mean to wake you.'' Minho apologized while his long fingers caressed his hip. Jonghyun shivered and turned his head slightly so he could see Minho’s wide awake expression and bright smile. ''It’s okay, why are you awake?'' He smacked his lips together before releasing a yawn and turning to snuggle against Minho’s chest, wondering why he was awake at such an ungodly hour.

Minho chuckled softly, pulling the dozing man close and nuzzling his messy fluff of hair. ''I have to go to work baby.''


The smaller man mumbled a little against Minho’s warm throat, still too groggy to understand that the weekend was over and Monday is welcoming them with open arms. ''At 7?'' He whined.

''A business trip remember, I have to be at the airport before 9.'' Strong hands tilting his head up surprised Jonghyun and full lips held his own hostage in a warm kiss. Humming a bit, Jonghyun slung an arm around Minho’s neck and with all his strength pulled him on top. Minho broke the kiss and stared down at his cheeky lover who was obviously pleased with the new position if his smirk was anything to go by.

''Not if I have anything to say about it.'' He grinned sleepily, his expression soft and warm. Minho shook his head, it wasn’t a secret that Jonghyun disliked these business trips but it had to be done as part of Minho’s duties


Luckily there was such a thing as a phone to help them have plenty of contacts...still nothing beats a tight embrace and each other’s company. Leaning onto his forearms, Minho observed his sleepy lover before pecking his button-nose. ''Don’t worry, I will be back before you know it.''

Jonghyun pouted, ''You say that every time-'' He pursed his lips, ''-but mister traveler doesn’t know how lonely it gets in this big apartment.''

Minho moved away from him, he had yet to make himself ready, his suitcase and bag were already packed. ''I will make it up to you.'' he strutted to the door, smirking as Jonghyun groaned and flopped on his front, cuddling the pillow to his chest, ''It better be good!'' He yelled.

Wiggling his eyebrows as a challenge, Minho left the room for the bathroom, ''You’re on! My gifts are always the best of the best!'' He heard Jonghyun scoff and mumble something like ‘Don’t be so full of yourself.’

Minho snickered and proceeded to wash and dress, by the time he was done it was 15 min later. Spending a little bit of time admiring himself in elegant grey trousers, polished black shoes, and dress-shirt, only his grey suit jacket was missing.

Walking back down the hall to their bedroom, he took a peek into the room. In just his boxers, Jonghyun was laying on his front still, with both arms clutching the pillow. The white-headed man looked so cute and peaceful when he slept, Minho’s eyes gradually started to trail down Jonghyun’s body, scanning over his neck, pale shoulders, and the curve of his back. 
 

''Like what you see?''

Jonghyun’s voice had his eyes widened a little as a soft blush crept onto his cheeks at being caught staring but he didn’t back down from the teasing tone, ''Very much...y thing.''

Flustered a bit, Jonghyun threw one of the pillows at him, ''Don’t say that when you look like that! Are you seriously gonna leave me with a hard one?''

''Don’t put images in my head when I still have a meeting to attend to this afternoon'' the taller man spoke with a breathy voice.

''You started it!'' Jonghyun glared at him then rolled his back to him to check his phone on the nightstand, Minho meanwhile went to the closet, frowning as he bru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter