The Art Of Jealousy

Jongho Drabble/Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Summary: Minho's jealousy flairs up during a photoshoot
~ Band AU
Series: Five times Minho is jealous 
 ~ Credit for the lapdance goes to blings2me, thank you for the suggestion ♡


'Only you can give me that feeling'
Love       Warmth       Trust       Protection


Their photoshoot was almost over, and Jonghyun couldn’t wait to get out of his suit. He had to admit that he looked quite dashing in it but wearing it for hours wasn’t his cup of tea, no rather he wore big shirts, preferred out of Minho stash as he loved the smell his boyfriend left behind in the fabrics.

Not just that, but he loved walking around in nothing else but that, Minho’s shirts were big enough that he didn’t necessarily have to wear anything underneath it. And the feeling of hungry eyes on his bare legs had become a kink to both of them. It wasn’t news to Jonghyun that Minho had become obsessed with his tummy and thighs, so the blonde did everything in his power to tease his boyfriend with a sliver of skin here and there.
 

Jonghyun quickly took a sip of his drink as they were called onset and were re-directed to sit and pose however the photographer saw fit. Minho and Taemin were standing in the back with Jinki and Kibum sitting in the front, but where was he gonna be? It worried him a bit.

‘’Where do I get to stand or sit?’’ Jonghyun politely asked the photographer, the man, Mr. Cho smiled at him and pointed at the small space left between Jinki and Kibum. ‘’Over there, here let me help you.’’ He said.

Jonghyun blinked in confusion, wondering how that will work, he wasn’t sure that getting squashed was such a good idea for a high-quality photoshoot unless it was Minho squashing him then he wasn’t complaining.

His brain shut down when the man guided him to sit in the small spot, his back pressed against Kibum’s chest and arm, and one of his legs resting over Jinki’s thigh.

The photographer grinned, pleased with how the position worked out ‘’Are you comfortable?’’ Jonghyun could barely hear him over the rushing of blood in his ears and the guys talking over each other.

‘’Ha! It was expected of Jjong to fit right in there with his small !’’ Taemin teased from behind him. Kibum was whining about his crinkling clothing and that he was lucky this was for the photoshoot, or else he would have pushed the smaller man off a long time ago. Jinki just gave his usually sunny grin, squeezing Jonghyun’s leg, which was resting over his thigh.
 

Minho was noticeably silent, and Jonghyun turned his head to see a pout form its way onto his lips. To anyone else watching Minho, he had this charismatic look on his face but to Jonghyun, his eyes were burning with jealousy.
 

Their eyes met and Jonghyun couldn’t help but chuckle as the man glared at Jinki’s hand on his thigh then sulked, honestly his boyfriend was amusing but Jonghyun didn’t want to give him any doubts and offered him a reassuring smile.


Minho mouthed ‘We will talk later’ and averted his gaze to the camera as the photographer instructed, leaving Jonghyun to sigh and change his features to look hard to get with a hint of seduction.

When the photoshoot was over, the boys checked the results and were delighted with what they saw. ‘’I like it a lot, it gives me the Sherlock Holmes vibes’’ Jinki said.

‘’Let me guess...you’re Sherlock Holmes?’’ Kibum asked with a smirk as the man’s face lit up at that, ‘’and who will be your Watson?''

Jinki shrugged, ‘’I don’t know.’’ Taemin did know, by wrapping an arm around Jonghyun’s shoulder with a -eating grin, ‘’This guy can be your Watson! He sat in your lap after all!’’

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and didn’t have to look at Minho to know he was growling and glaring daggers into the back of Taemin's head. ‘’That doesn’t make me Watson, Kibum or you can take the role, you even have the fancy hats!’’

Taemin didn’t know the danger he was throwing himself into, ‘’Aww but you make a perfect Watson, Jinki and you are very close and that guy plays a hobbit too right? it’s meant to be!’’

It took the blond way longer to put the pieces together that Taemin was teasing about his height, by calling him a hobbit. ‘’Listen here, you little !’’ surprisingly Minho and Jonghyun both snarled this although not at the same time, so it came out as a shambled mess of ‘Listen’ and ‘’’.

It didn’t stop Taemin as he jumped behind Kibum with a shriek, expecting protection from the feline man who was too busy rolling his eyes to the ceiling, wondering why he wasn’t at home alone or surrounded by sane friends.

‘’Alright enough guys, let’s get out of here.’’ Kibum scoffed, strutting away to get out of the suit. Taemin went after him, arguing that he was right about the Watson thing. Jonghyun didn’t stay to hear Kibum’s answer as Minho grabbed his hand and dragged him to a corner with a food stand and a chair.

‘’That was intense.’’ Jonghyun laughed nervously, not knowing what to expect as Minho paced back and forth with a frown on his handsome face. Minho looked up at him dryly then glanced around as if he was gonna do something he shouldn’t before sitting in the chair.

What the blonde didn’t expect was for Minho to drag him down onto the chair or more specific his lap. ‘’Oi Minho! Watch the clothes!’’ He hissed, lightly punching his boyfriend on the shoulder.

Minho ignored him and wrapped one arm around the small of his back and the other around his hips to lift his legs smoothly over his thighs, ‘’Here is where you belong.’’ Minho grumbled against his cheek, his hot breath fanning out over his neck.

Jonghyun shuddered, Minho was a master at finding his sensitive spots, his neck was one of them and the little jerk usually used it against him to get what he wanted as the sensitivity always rendered him to a little puddle of hotness.


‘’I know that babe, no need to be jealous, yeah?’’ Jonghyun sang with a little smile as he messed up his boyfriend’s hair. Minho pouted and ran his free hand over the blond’s hips, ‘’But do the others knoooow? I had the urge to burn Jinki’s hands to bits wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter