Chapter 7

The Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we drive off to the restaurant, I told Seulgi bits of information I wanted to share.

I told her what a career boost my business trip in Japan.

On how I hold on for my dear life on that plane ride with a stranger.

I didn't want to expose who it was.

I didn't want to expose it was  Ms. Joohyun Bae.

However, my whole body aches from tension and embarassment. I need to release all of these. This is seriously bad for my health. How am I going to survive the whole stay of Ms. Joohyun Bae?? TT

I narrated everything to Seulgi.

How I saw the flash of surprise in Irene- scratch that, the CEO's eyes when she saw me in her company.

To what happened a while ago with that ing chocolate brownie.

inward and upward

inward and upward

inward and upward

. I should have listened to Kyungsoo's facts and lectures.. I could have saved at least an ounce of my reputation.

There was a pause. I look at Seulgi and I expected this to happen. But hearing her making wheezing sounds as if we're not in a public space is making me feel more embarassed.

I'm going crazy.

I can hear the voices in my head screaming.

AAHHHH- All those embarassing moments with Ms. Bae.

 

"B-but how did you like it though?" Seulgi asks while trying to suppress her laugh.

"The what?" I replied with a look of puzzlement.

"Her-" The corners of Seulgi's lips curled, involuntarily-- "her s" and she fought back hard as her cheeks swelled momentarily with the pressure -- but it was no use. Her laughter erupted again, echoing down the whole place as she bent over, clapping her hands repeatedly.

I wish the earth would open and swallow me to end my suffering!

"YAH! Do you have a death wish?!"

What did I do from my past life to deserve these kind of consequences??

Goodness, Wendy! You're an embarassment!

 

 

 

After lunch with Seulgi, I came back with another endless teasing from the trio while we were at work. Right now, we're walking around at mall looking for clothes to wear for our teambuilding activity.

Jisoo stops from walking and suggest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter