Chapter 2

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun inhaled and exhaled again for the nth time. 

'c'mon joohyun, you can do this! ' joohyun thought as she cheers herself for the nth time again.

She's now in front of the principal's door, the tall woman named joy went to the administration to get her schedules and to know her room.

As joohyun knock, she suddenly flinch when a student came out rushing out of the door. She didn't saw the face as the student wears hoodie.

'Rude?' joohyun thought and raise her eyebrow.

"Oh, you're probably ms. Bae??" A voice took the attention of the raven.

Joohyun look where the voice come from, awkwardly, the door was left open with a girl sitting in the principal's desk.

.........

"hmm....3 years experience. Pardon me ms. Bae but, you said before that you graduate in business management, and learn again to take education am I right??" the principal ask.

Joohyun smile, remembering something why she's here right now.

..........

" Joohyun, why do you keep avoiding our company and take college again to take that God knows what? A professor joohyun?" A old man's voice said as he chuckles to the younger joohyun sitting in front of her that's playing with her fingers which is her hobby when she's nervous.

"Listen joohyun, there's a better future ahead of you....if...if you 're-take your college again, it will all be just a waste. You're a successful woman now, you head our management....you could've been the president yet you said you want to work hard for it to be fair that make me so....proud of you. You made your father very happy....but will you fail me??" The old man said who turns out to be joohyun's father.

Joohyun bites her lower lip very hard.

"I made you happy....what about me?.." joohyun said in low tone but enough to make her father hear.

"Princess, when I was young I also felt that. Soon it'll be gone--" he was cut off when joohyun stand and slammed the table furiously.

"Well, I'm not like you Dad!....I'm a human too! I have a dream too! I made you happy, but did you ask me?! Dad, I...ever since mom left us...did you even ask why?!....It's because of your ing work!! When she started her tailor shop, where we're you? When I have high honors,family day, camping...where the hell are you?! .....I actually don't care to my ing self but, how about mom?! When...when she asked you to stay that hell night...you still chose work....and that day, you're enemies came to the house and ing murder my mom!....and I...I couldn't just do anything. It's all because of that ing work--" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter