Chapter 1

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K University or also known as KU is the most popular university in Korea. It was popular not because of beautiful nor handsome students, money grades (paying school for grades) or some bunch of idiotic peoples, but because it is well-known as it looks for your brain not for your beauty or they call visuals. Even though you're very pretty, in good shape or rich as , if you don't have a brain, you can't get in.

Because entering KU is not enrolled by money.... but by taking an entrance exam. 

In short, money is useless and brain is useful.

You will not pay as long as your scores pay. Meaning, as long as you don't fail, you will not be kick out.

They have high guidance in everything. The head or boards will quickly notice if something's wrong.

And the most trickiest part is, no one knows who manages the school except from the principal who's been a principal everything since then. The principal, the head and the board are just like the vice-president but no one knows who is the president except from the principal.

The school rarely picks some teachers same as the students.

 

But for the case of Bae Joohyun or in her English name 'Irene'. She was luckily chosen, but of course she's well qualified. Because she's very intelligent and have a year's experience.

............

"Ughh! What should I do wendy-yah?! My nervousness won't calm down!" A beautiful raven-hair girl shouted in her phone while gently biting her nails.

"Geez, calm your joohyun....where's the strict joohyun I knew? I know you can do it love....just trust yourself and everything will be alright. Hoping you'll visit me here with a smile, as soon as you finish your day?" The girl called 'wendy' a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter