Chapter 3

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Joohyun holds the attendance book, she close it and look at the student who came late. She have no problem of a student in being late since it's just the first day of school, but what took her attention is....why is she wearing a hoodie in first day?

"It's alright, but I won't tolerate the second one." The professor said in her strict voice.

The student in hoodie bow her head and went to her chair.

Joohyun open the attendance book again.

"I'll be reciting your names, please just raise your hand if that's your name. I won't be forcing everyone to introduce themselves since this subject of mine is BM (Business management) I won't be asking such a questions anymore." The professor said in her authoritative tone.

"Chou Tzuyu"

"Hirai Momo"

"Im Nayeon"

"Kim Dahyun"

"Kim Jennie"

"Kim Jisoo"

"Kim Yerim"

"Manoban Lisa"

"Minatozaki Sana"

"Myoui Mina"

"Park Chaeyoung "

"Park Jihyo"

"Park Sooyoung"

"Son Chaeyoung"

"Yoo Jeongyeon"

Joohyun stated the 15 students names, but one student was not called. Which, the professor secretly have curiosity who.

"Uh, ms. Who's in the back, near the window....you haven't written your name in the attendance yet because you're late. Can you state your name?" The professor ask politely.

The girl in a hoodie remove her hood which joohyun find annoying from the start but didn't mind, and the face of the girl made joohyun in awe mentally.

The girl in a hoodie had monolid eyes which is rare for the professor to see.

"I'm...Kang Seulgi." Her cold voice once again echoed the whole room, and the attention of the students was into her.

Joohyun just nod and wrote the monolid-eye girl's name in the attendance book.

"So again, I'm Professor Bae Joohyun or Professor Irene..." joohyun repeat what she said so they could remember and specially for the hoodie girl.

"I asked the principal earlier, we can not take classes at my subject for now since our book is going to be late to be delivered. So let's consider it we'll just discuss tomorrow." The professor said smiling.

And all the students cheers in happiness which made the professor chuckle as she remember her old self back then. 

But what she thought, the girl in a hoodie couldn't care less. The girl only inserted a earphone in her ears and just look at the view outside.

And Joohyun also see herself back then. She only cheers in happiness mentally cause she don't interact too much.

'Does she have some problems same as mine too?' the professor thought.

"Sooo, it means we can ask you some questions, right professor?" The girl in her front who's name is Nayeon, I'm Nayeon.

Joohyun smile. "Of course, there's some limitations but what would you want to know first?" The professor smile, she already planned this in order to have a little bond and have a little closeur to her students.

The students giggled and started to form a circle, circling around the professor. And it made the professor chuckle.

But in her little dismay, the girl in a hoodie still didn't pay attention.

"Soo, are you single ms. Bae??" Nayeon start the question.

The professor smiled. "Of course, I still want to enjoy my life single..and special someone didn't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter