Chapter 4

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class for the morning ended. Joohyun learn a lot from the school, like it had music room, a gym for students (including: swimming and some sports), a studio for those who dance and sing.

Lunch break has come, so she asked some few students to lead her to the professor's main room and she was lead.

She breath before opening the door.

'Pop!!' 

A sudden pop of party popper made her flinch and almost scream.

"Welcome to 4th year BM professors fam!!" 5 voices welcome her warmly and cheerfully.

Joohyun chuckle and start to gt shy by the action she did earlier.

"Thank you professors..." Joohyun shyly said that made the other professors chuckle by the cuteness of joohyun.

"Welcome to the fam, ms. Bae. I'm Kim Jun-myeon or Professor suho in short." A man warmly approach joohyun.

joohyun smiled. If she was only interested in this kind of guy, she would probably die in sweetness.

"Yoooohooo~ looks like love team is starting huh? haha, by the way. I'm Jessica Jung or Professor Jessica." A fine and beautiful lady approach joohyun. With a quick change of wind, joohyun smile and accept the introduction.

"The one in the left, that is ms. Im yoon-ah or professor yoona, and in the person right beside her is ms.Park Gyuri or Professor Park." Jessica started and the two women raise their hands as the sign.

Joohyun bow her head and greet them.

"I'm Wang Ka-yee or Professor Jackson, I introduce myself because professor jessica forgot about me." The man behind suho said that made them all laugh.

Joohyun bow. "Hello professors, I'm Bae Joohyun or Irene. Please to work with you all." Joohyun said and smile.

"Since it's already lunch, how about we all eat outside? It's my treat." Suho said and it made Jackson cheer on happiness.

"Aigoo. Professor Jackson is more excited. You really like eating huh?" Yoona chuckled.

"Of course!~ if only I can marry food, I'll be pregnant now." Jackson joke that made the professors laugh again.

"You're really dumb professor Jackson. How about we eat in our cafeteria instead? Since professor Bae is just new here, let's help her experience her first time eating in the school cafeteria." The professors nod, that made joohyun nod also.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind where we will eat. I'll treat everyone too." Joohyun said while smiling.

it made the other professor 'woo' in believe. But before it was decided, suho already disagree.

"No professor Bae....You're the one who's new, I'll treat the fam instead." Suho smile.

Joohyun just only smile, she knew defending might only take more time. So she just agree and made their way out of their office.

While they're walking everyone had their partners walking while sharing some talks and suddenly the professor named Im yoon- ah clings in her arm. 

"Hi ms. Bae~ so, let's make this clear. Don't be shy, around me or us. We don't eat humans." The professor joke and made joohyun chuckle.

"Of course ms. Yoona, I'll try to be comfortable around...so uh, you're from?" Joohyun ask as she try to interact.

The professor smiled." I'm from Daerim-dong, how about you?" Yoona ask her.

"Dae-gu. I want to teach here for new experience." Joohyun explained.

 

In that small talk and walk, she knew a lot from the professor. The professor is a bit talkative and she even explained the subjects that they all teach.

Professor Park teaches English and Language major.

Professor Suho teaches Math major.

Professor Jackson teaches physical education and also in charge of the activities.

Professor Jessica teaches some old ancient things, History.

And her, Professor Yoona. Teaches BM2.

and lastly, Joohyun. She teaches BM1, the major of their course.

After their talk they already arrive the cafeteria that made joohyun mentally awe.

Because everything was clean and peaceful.

No one talks in high tone, the line is neatly form, and it didn't look like a wild place.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you ms. Bae. In this school they don't act like they own these or something, cause if you caus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter