Chapter 6

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who told you to touch me....professor?" A cold voice of seulgi echoed the whole room.

The professor smirk once again. "Easy ms. Kang, I'm only being friendly. Besides, we're both girls." Sunmi smirk.

Seulgi chuckle bitterly and stand up and cupped the new professor's face and it made the professor back and slap seulgi in her face.

It made the whole people gasp, even joohyun and her new student who's standing in the door.

"How did you feel about the touch?...what's wrong professor? We're both girls after all." Seulgi said without emotion but full of coldness.

" But it's my face ms.kang! I can't believe it, it's my first day and yet you're acting like a person without a place or manners" The professor raised her voice.

Seulgi can only sigh. "Exactly professor. I hope you already think of that from the first place before touching me. You also should have think your actions, instead of acting like a teacher who respect the privacy and personal space of a student...you act like a person without a place or manners." Seulgi said in cold tone with a hint of stern.

Sunmi sighed in stress. "But my face and your arm is different. What you touch is my face, and I only touch your arm." 

"You call that difference professor? My body, belongs to me. It's up to me how it'll react. Well we can't help to be touch, but we do that when it's accidentally or with a reason. But you professor...What's your reason? It's not accidentally because I'm the only person here who seats in the back." Seulgi explained emotionless.

The whole room's air was covered with silence, no one dared to make a noise or to move because of the intense atmosphere.

Even Joohyun who was starstruck. 

'Damn....it's the second time that sunmi got slapped mentally...' joohyun thought while also thinking how to control the situation.

"I won't be sorry professor, even though this happen I still respected you. I'll be going now, calm yourself first." Seulgi said and grab her bag and made her way out.

She walked to the door where two girls were standing.

She made an eye contact with the professor standing at the door and the girl beside the professor and push them a little and head out.

"S-seul..." chrystal said.

But seulgi didn't even bother to look and went out.

Joohyun look at chrystal and the people inside the room. All of a sudden, sunmi went out also and went the opposite way of seulgi.

Joohyun can only sigh.

'Why is this happening at the 'suppose to be first day of my work?' Joohyun thought as she mentally slap her forehead.

She breathe and just thought of something. She looked to chrystal who seem to be holding her tears by biting her lips as she was ignored. "M-ms. Jung please get inside the room,I'll follow someone first." Joohyun said and tap the student's left arm and quickly run to the direction where seulgi went.

........

She ran and ran.

Searching for her student, where seulgi might be.

She look to the other buildings, restrooms, and other places. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter