"Lovers Quarrel" SoonHoon

SEVENTEEN'S LOVE NEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recently in Hoshi's dorm room.

 

There was a knock coming from hoshi's room. Woozi peeked inside to check if the latter was there. He saw him sitting on his bed leaning on his backboard. "What is wrong with you, recently?" He went nearer to the slouching guy "I thought you already solved this out Hoshi-ya."

 

He smiled weakly at the composer as he looked down. "It's not that easy Woozi. You know I'm going through something right?" 

 

"That's the thing! You aren't discussing your problems with me that's why I don't exactly know. Am I that uncomfortable to talk to? It's as if you don't trust me at all." 

 

"Jihoon It's not that-"  Hoshi was cut off by Woozi.

 

"No, nevermind. I don't want to hear your answer."  Woozi run his fingers through his hair and looked at Hoshi "Just talk to Jeonghan hyung instead." Then Woozi went out of the room.

 

 

- Meanwhile at Jeonghan's room -

 

 

Jeonghan was hanging his clothes in the closet when someone barged in his room. 

 

"Mind knocking the door coups?" 

 

"Mind telling me why aren't you paying attention to me lately? Like it's already been two days Jeonghan, two days. Always hanging there with Dk, or if not with Dk, with Hoshi. Your sleeping with them too!"  

 

Jeonghan stopped with what his doing and looked at the older with crossed arms. "Damn it Seungcheol, we are together. You know that they have their own too right? So stop being sulky right now cheol. They are having a hard time dealing with their problems, I know you understand that as a leader." 

 

"Of course I know that but can you be more sensitive about other's feelings too?" 

 

"Seungcheol I have many members in my hands who needs me too. If your telling me to be sensitive about other's feelings that has to be you right? Your responsible enough if you want to understand what I'm doing or not." Jeonghan breathes out as he tries hard to make him understand.

 

"That's not it han .. "  Scoups felt disappointed as he looked down and went out of the room.

 

Jeonghan touched his forehead as if having a headache. He opened his phone and messaged Hoshi. Hoshi-ya are you alright now? I'll go to your room let's talk.

 

Jeonghan went to Hoshi's room and saw the tiger lying down on his stomach. "Hoshi? What happened? Did it get worse?" He sat on his side while rubbing his back. As Hoshi looked up at Jeonghan. "Hyung I think it got worse." as he sat down with crossed legs. "Woozi talked to me a while ago and I think he wants to end our relationship. What do I do hyung? If he breaks up with me, how do I handle this? I might be more depressed."

 

"How do you say that he wants to break up with you?" 

 

"I don't know. It's because he asked me if I'm uncomfortable when I'm with him and If I trust him so little that I don't share my problems with him. And he mentioned you hyung, that I'll just go to you instead."

 

"Then what did you say?" 

 

"I was about to say that it's not that I don't trust him. It's just that he has a lot of things to handle already and I don't want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter