"Your Warmth" SeokSoo

SEVENTEEN'S LOVE NEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inside Dk's room where it was always cold early in the morning. It's normal for him to seek for a human's warmth.

 

Why is it always so cold in my room every morning? Aigoo... He thought to himself

 

His face scrunched up, rubbing his nose due to the cold feeling. He sat down on his bed with his blanket all over his body. How can I sleep like this?

 

He walked out of his room still wrapped in his blanket. He looked at their dorm and realized that it was still early in the morning, dark hallways with a quiet atmosphere. He wants to sleep somewhere warm right now, so he thought of one guy. He went straight to Joshua's room and saw the latter facing on his side and sleeping comfortably. His feet peeking outside of his blanket with his cylinder pillow between his legs. He smiled while seeing the older's sleeping figure. 

 

"Hyung, I'm going to continue my sleep with you today," Dk mumbled while walking to the bed and letting himself tucked up inside the blanket of Joshua. Meanwhile, Joshua felt his bed dipped on his back. He was already familiar with who the guy is, this person who is always clinging to him every morning. He flipped his body on the other side just to face the sleeping Dokyeom. His bed hair that looks all tussled is blocking his amazing features. Joshua tried comb his hair softly so that he won't wake him up. 

 

"Josh," Dk called but not trying to open his eyes.

 

"Hmm?" Joshua responds while continuing what he's doing.

 

"I'm cold." 

 

"I know," Joshua said while bringing him close to his body. 

 

"I want your warmth josh." Dk whose eyes were still closed hugged Joshua and squishing him playfully.  

 

"I know." Joshua chuckled at his antiques. For some time, the room was quiet, but then the younger continued.

 

"I like you" Dk blurted out of nowhere which caught Joshua off guard, but he knows. He flicked his fingers on his forehead and that woke Dk up. Dk who was staring at him while whining on how it would leave a mark on his forehead. Joshua laughed but said, "I like you too Dokyeom."

 

Dk who was lying under Joshua's chin lifts his head and continuously kissing his chin. "Mmh, Dokyeom-ah let's go back to sleep." Dk obliged like a little puppy and that was his most lovable characteristic which Joshua thought.

 

---<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter