"Together at the sea side" JunHao

SEVENTEEN'S LOVE NEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A knock coming from the8's room.

 

 

"t's open!"  The8 shouted.

 

 

Scoups peaked his head in the door when Jun and The8 greeted him. 

 

 

"You two are planning to go out today right?"  Scoups asked as he entered the room with crossed arms while leaning on the door frame.

 

 

"Yeah Hyung. We're planning to go shop for some clothes and after that, we thought of going to the beach nearby." Jun said as he chews his chips.

 

 

"Alright then. Enjoy your date I assume."  Scoups chortled and closed his mouth. The8 threw the pillow on his lap to the leader as he continued laughing. "Remember your curfews and just call me or our managers if something came up, understood?" 

 

 

"Yes, Hyung." The two replied in sync.

As Scoups went out of the room. The duo discussed to go early so that they'll have enough time to roam around the stores and not miss their curfew. The8 dressed up stylishly in a tank top saying that it's warm as they will walk along the road. On the other hand, Jun dressed up warmly.

 

 

Dino saw the two go out of their room all prepared and hold them up. "Hyung, can you buy me my favorite cup of ice cream when you come back?"

 

 

"You got it. We'll bring it to you later." Jun replied

 

 

Jun and The8 walked out of their dorm. Smelling the fresh air once again without the rain pouring feels great. 

 

 

It's windy and at the same time, the sun is beaming against them. They walked side by side checking in the shops near their building. They went in and out until they find something that caught both of their interests. 

 

 

"You know what, why don't we go to our favorite shop down that street. I feel like having some vintage clothes."  Jun pointed out the shop. 

 

 

"Sure, let's go there right now." The8 obliged and smiled at him, loving the idea.

 

 

After a while, they reached the place. Both looked separately for their styles. Jun stopped on his track as he noticed something the8 would like.

 

 

He called the younger and signaled him to come over. "Hao, look I got something for you."  He showed the younger the sunglass that he picked. "What a fascinating color, it looks so cool." 

 

 

"Why don't you try it out. Come on, I'll put it on you." They stand in front of the small mirror beside them, along with the other glasses displayed. Facing each other as Jun removed the8's current one. He held his sunglass and carefully put him on the new ones. The older gestured him to check himself in the mirror. 

 

 

"It suits you." Jun complimented

 

 

"This is perfect for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter